https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: FAO conferences 3 and 4  (Read 18083 times)

Offline jimbo

Re: FAO conferences 3 and 4
« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2018, 11:27:40 AM »
Thank you for co-ordinating this competition Eamonn. Congratulations to Conference 3 on winning  8)
Fulham's Finest

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #136 on: September 18, 2018, 07:05:21 PM »

Thought we needed the Table for posterity. ;) 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #137 on: October 17, 2018, 12:51:08 PM »
Remember everyone. You also play your conference team mates so you need to beat them or try your best. It's no good falling on your sword to tactically push your team mates up the table. I'm sure everyone agrees. Good Luck to all. ;) 8)

I wrote this before the Con 3 V Con 4 challenge ;) 8)

Offline davef

« Reply #138 on: October 18, 2018, 03:39:33 PM »
Remember everyone. You also play your conference team mates so you need to beat them or try your best. It's no good falling on your sword to tactically push your team mates up the table. I'm sure everyone agrees. Good Luck to all. ;) 8)

I wrote this before the Con 3 V Con 4 challenge ;) 8)

Clearly not everyone DID agree.  Maybe you could/should have checked with "everyone" before posting what was just an opinion? Or accept that anyone suggesting, that, say, playing players with higher stats than opponents was morally abhorrent should be considered as "having made a rule"?  And, as I have posted elsewhere, trying to police any rule about co-operation between same-conference managers would be impossible but more importantly could/might/would lead to unproveable accusations and bad feeling.