https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Telly Thread  (Read 179457 times)

Offline jman

Re: The Telly Thread
« Reply #570 on: June 27, 2016, 09:18:18 AM »
I recommended "Making a Murderer".. completely different program harv lol  ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #571 on: June 27, 2016, 05:04:06 PM »
Oops lol ;D ;D ;D

Will check that out too then lmfao ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #572 on: July 01, 2016, 11:36:53 PM »
Oh wow, I'm watching the third series of a programme called Murder In Mind and episode 3 has Neil Morrissey playing a stalker, I've never seen him playing a psycho nutjob before, he does it really well lol :o ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline jman

« Reply #573 on: July 06, 2016, 07:50:40 AM »
Just heard they are bringing back Goodnight Sweetheart for a one-off special soon - I have to say its a bit of a guilty pleasure.. classic early 90s TV and  a proper British comedy.. not some washed up American crap.

Offline harv

« Reply #574 on: August 28, 2016, 06:59:24 PM »
Have been watching Major Crimes, a spin-off series from The Closer. Like The Closer before it each series has a theme. I really like how this is done, it's also VERY funny in places too...plenty of laugh out loud moments and some great one-liners. You guys should check it out, although be warned the central character from the original series is from the Deep South so you may find her accent REALLY annoying lol :o ;D ;D ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #575 on: September 15, 2016, 01:09:29 PM »
Just watched the first episode of the new series of Red Dwarf - Link - Debuts on Dave on 22nd Sept I think.. I couldn't wait.

Its good, I enjoyed it, far better than the last couple of series...
..still feels a little rehearsed and stiff in places... but quite a few lols... worth watching.

Offline harv

« Reply #576 on: December 08, 2016, 02:40:33 PM »
Have just started watching the Supergirl series. Since when was Jimmy Olsen black..? :o

Bloody Political Correct bollocks. >:(

Offline harv

« Reply #577 on: January 27, 2017, 01:27:17 PM »
I finished watching Making A Murderer yesterday. Really enjoyed it but there's NO WAY that either of those two did it. Looked like a blatant fit up to me. :o  Got to feel for the nephew too for having such a shit public defender in the beginning of all this. :-\

Makes you wonder if they weren't trailer trash types, but still intellectually challenged, whether they would have been found guilty.

Offline harv

« Reply #578 on: February 13, 2017, 06:23:03 PM »
Just finished watching Westworld and it was excellent. The film has always been one of my favourite films of all time so I was VERY happy that they decided to do a series based on it, and it certainly didn't disappoint. ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #579 on: February 24, 2017, 10:24:26 PM »
Decided to go for a Blast From The Past and start watching Kojak. I used to love watching it when I was a kid. I didn't realise it but Kojak started in a film based on a true story about the Marcus Nelson Murders in New York in the early 60s. I'm watching it now, it's effectively Series 1 Episode 00.

Watching these cop shows from the 60s, 70s and 80s makes you realise how difficult their jobs were in those days - no DNA, no mobile phones, no internet, no computers with databases etc. It also makes you wonder how the world would survive without computers, mobile phones etc. That's why I really liked Revolution a few years ago. ;D

Offline stupac

« Reply #580 on: February 27, 2017, 06:02:39 PM »
Started watching The Walking Dead a few weeks ago as all episodes came up on Sky box sets. Thought I'd see what the fuss was all about. Almost at the end of season 4 which I'll finish tonight.

Seasons 1 & 2 were brilliant. 3 & 4 were good too but have to say not as good as the first 2. Hope the next 3 series are better, but from what I've heard they don't lol.
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline harv

« Reply #581 on: February 27, 2017, 06:36:13 PM »
I love The Walking Dead, Fear Of The Walking Dead is also excellent.

Am really enjoying Kojak at the moment, who loves ya baby?! ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #582 on: February 27, 2017, 09:19:31 PM »
I'm currently enjoying "Santa Clarita Diet", and rewatching "Heroes" and "Community".
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #583 on: February 27, 2017, 10:55:52 PM »
I watched the first episode of The Santa Cruz Diet last week, looks good. I'm always up for anything involving zombies, they're awesome ;D

The third series of iZombie is starting in April, I love that show too. I keep on meaning to watch series 2 but I haven't got around to it yet.

I've also started watching Gold Rush and Bering Sea Gold, two reality TV shows that focus on miners mining for gold. I'm pretty sure both of these shows are fake but it's good entertainment lol. If it was real I reckon half of these idiots on both of these shows would be dead by now :o ;D ;D ;D

Not as dangerous as mining in Elite Dangerous though :P

Offline harv

« Reply #584 on: March 14, 2017, 01:36:42 AM »
I've just started watching Death In Paradise on Netflix and quite like it so far. I'm wrong in thinking a kinky threesome with that policewoman and her Mum would be a great idea..? :P :-[ :P ;D