https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE FOUR  (Read 160515 times)

Offline davidvangaal

Re: CONFERENCE FOUR
« Reply #240 on: September 20, 2017, 07:24:43 AM »
£$*£^$&  &@^% !

hmm   yeah.  decent!

DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #241 on: September 23, 2017, 08:36:13 AM »
Finally broken into the Top 8. Still very close with only a couple of points seperating several places up to 4th!
Ocean City Orioles - C1
Arsenals Invincibles  - C4
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #242 on: September 23, 2017, 02:10:57 PM »
Finally broken into the Top 8. Still very close with only a couple of points seperating several places up to 4th!

Great Performance, mate.

Delboy has done very well at the top as well.   Looks like it's his league this season.
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline Baggio

« Reply #243 on: September 30, 2017, 08:08:51 PM »
Not counting my chickens just yet but it's been a great season so far :-X

A great battle going on in 4-1-2 at the moment as well as the fight for a top 8 spot!

I haven't been able to set up properly for day matches until recently but thankfully had enough time at night to set up which has definitely helped me to not drop too many silly points!

Good luck for the rest of the season guys  8)

SL Hibernian

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #244 on: September 30, 2017, 09:17:20 PM »
Wolfberry coming up next season will add a new battle!
Ocean City Orioles - C1
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #245 on: September 30, 2017, 10:31:36 PM »
And SLB Aguias.   Take a look at their stats and all season 5 and under 21 when they were bought.  Looks like a team that will really threaten for the next 4 seasons. 

I see Herbie is doing very well in FL4 Mr Cobra,  and SLB are ahead of Romasexuals in FL3.

Its going to be interesting in Conf 4.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 10:44:47 PM by davidvangaal »
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline Baggio

« Reply #246 on: October 04, 2017, 08:03:59 AM »
The gaps down to 4 now 😬😬

Could get interesting if Dave or Ant can win their last 3 and I drop points to Aten and Kickstart  :o

A draw between you guys on Friday would be much obliged  ;)
SL Hibernian

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #247 on: October 04, 2017, 01:03:54 PM »
Hmmm.   ;D

Aten or Kickstart might just do it.  I wouldn't like to be in your shoes Delboy.  :P

You've got the wino cup to worry about as well now.  I hope you don't play too many games and tire your players.  The Stars decided to prioritise other competitions, of course.  :P
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 03:52:43 PM by davidvangaal »
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #248 on: October 04, 2017, 04:06:57 PM »
I think Delboy will crumble!
Ocean City Orioles - C1
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline Baggio

« Reply #249 on: October 04, 2017, 07:46:33 PM »
Not going to lie, I'm feeling the pressure  :-X

I usually do well against Aten and Team Maya-Jay but my track record against Kickstart is far from good.. Hopefully the first 2 matches go well and it doesn't come down to the last game of the season like it did a couple of seasons ago!  :-X

But I wish you well regardless Dave, and unlucky today mate. That was a little warm up for what's to come in the next few days  ;)
SL Hibernian

Offline Baggio

« Reply #250 on: October 05, 2017, 07:51:58 AM »
And now the nightmare becomes a reality 🙈

Dave,Ant.. it's been close between you all season. Just settle on a draw lads, eh?  ;D
SL Hibernian

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #251 on: October 05, 2017, 11:19:23 AM »
Ant

Dellboy raises the interesting prospect on "settling"   a result.  Clearly a draw is not in our interests.  Since I let you have 3rd place in FL1 shall we settle that I will take the points on Friday to keep uo the pressure  on Del?  He is clearly feeling it.  :)
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #252 on: October 07, 2017, 05:06:51 AM »
Great climax to the Conference 4 season last night in Divisions one and Two

Well done to Delboy's Farts team.  He has led for most of the season, opening up a comfortable gap, only to come under pressure from Floriana and DVG Stars at the end.  However, last night's 1-0 victory over the very dangerous Kickstart United and the hard fought Floriana victory over DVG means that Delboy takes a 3 point lead into the final match with a superior goal difference.    The league is Delboy's and well deserved. 8)

In Division 2 SLB Aguias avenged their previous defeat to Herbie's Wolfberry Tornadoes to draw level on points with one game to go. Both teams have a 100% record excluding their two games against each other. However, as Herbie said at the mid way point, it was important for him to maintain a large superior goal difference and he does done that to some  extent as he goes into the final  match  level on points with a 19 goal superior goal difference .  Both teams play CPUs tonight.  However,  it may not be all over  as SLB Aguias play bottom team Tipton City who have lost by an average of 19.3  goals this season while the Tornadoes play Sutherland who have only lost by an average of 0.3 goals.    If those averages are maintained tonight it could be a dead. heat.  Whoever comes out on top we look forward to seeing both teams in action in the top division next season.  Standard Liege will join them and need to complete their rebuilding if they are going to survive.

The race for a top 4 spot in Division One has gone down to the wire.  Any one of the 5 teams in positions 4 to 8 could grab it in the final match tonight with just 3 points separating them . Deca, currently in 4th,  will be hoping to hold on with his Cubana Villains, after setting himself improved performance targets this season, and last night's draw with Robbos Reds leaves him favourite as he takes on CPU team Twinkies in the final match. A victory there and 4th is his.

Just below the top 8 sits Mr Cobra who set himself pre-season targets of joining them and causing some upsets.  He achieved the latter with a September victory over DVG Stars which put paid to DVG's chances of winning the league. 8)  Tonight he has a chance to achieve his main  target of a top 8 finish but will need to cause another upset to do that by beating Kick Start and hoping that Robbos Reds and Aten Warriors, who sit 2 points above him in joint 7th and 8th, do not draw their match against each other. 

Plenty of spice tonight then!  I think I had too much last night which is why I can't sleep. ;D

« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 05:20:50 AM by davidvangaal »
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #253 on: October 07, 2017, 08:48:13 AM »
Great review!

My stand out results for me personally this season was the 2-0 victories over both yourself and Deca!

I did also beat Kickstart 1-0 in the reverse fixture so that gives me a bit of confidence going into tonight's game.

Even though I thought I was going to lose against Floriana a few days back I really didn't help myself by messing a substitute up at Kick Off with playing a Striker in Right Midfield for the full 90.  >:(

Anyway every team including myself will be stronger next season and with Wolfberry and SLB joining the Division it should make for another good season.
Ocean City Orioles - C1
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline Baggio

« Reply #254 on: October 07, 2017, 09:29:37 AM »
Great review Dave!

I'm still a bit worried about tonight's matches as Ant is playing a cpu team who has lost by a lot more than 9 goals several times this season. As much as I'm the clear favourite I can't help but be worried the goal difference will finish me off if Maya Jay manage to pull off the upset!

I'll be on my A game tonight just incase mate  :o
SL Hibernian