https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Merry Xmas  (Read 4909 times)

Offline jman

Merry Xmas
« on: December 24, 2012, 04:32:58 PM »
Ya grumpy bastards!!

Got me xmas jumper on, ready for some festivities out in town tonight, might be a bit too tipsy to wish you all a merry xmas later, but have a good one whatever you are doing!  8)

Offline ancelotti

Re: Merry Xmas
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 05:36:04 PM »
Xmas jumper? You mad man! I've been persuaded to wear a santa hat but I'm going no further!

Merry Christmas to you all. x

Offline Late

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 06:40:23 PM »
Have a good 'un, all!
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 07:58:55 PM »
Have a good one everyone, hopefully I haven't caught Chicken Pox. My Mum came around to bring me my pressies and she's caught it :o

Apparently, contrary to popular belief, you can catch it more than once :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 11:25:24 AM »
Merry Christmas all.

Trust me, you do not want Chicken pox as an adult Harv.

I'd heard it is worse as an adult but didn't realise how bad until I got it earlier this year. I didn't realise it was chicken pox and was so ill I had to be taken to A & E. When they did tests and told me it was chicjen pox I felt bad for wasting their time ... until they wheeled me off to a ward and admitted me to hospital. I had a chest infection at the time and was informed that if the chest infection turned to pneumonia, when combined with chicken pox there's a 30% mortality rate.  :o

Had to discharge myself though because my mum was in the same hospital recovering from her cancer op so there was nobody at home to feed the parrot.

I couldn't eat and lost over a stone in a week. I had hallucinations, strange dreams and was generally as ill as I've ever been in my life. It's nasty.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline styles

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 01:12:33 PM »
Merry Christmas to everyone except Sandy and harv.  ;D

Just kidding, merry Christmas to those two fuckwits as well lol
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 05:26:03 PM »
Merry Christmas all.

Trust me, you do not want Chicken pox as an adult Harv.

I'd heard it is worse as an adult but didn't realise how bad until I got it earlier this year. I didn't realise it was chicken pox and was so ill I had to be taken to A & E. When they did tests and told me it was chicjen pox I felt bad for wasting their time ... until they wheeled me off to a ward and admitted me to hospital. I had a chest infection at the time and was informed that if the chest infection turned to pneumonia, when combined with chicken pox there's a 30% mortality rate.  :o

Had to discharge myself though because my mum was in the same hospital recovering from her cancer op so there was nobody at home to feed the parrot.

I couldn't eat and lost over a stone in a week. I had hallucinations, strange dreams and was generally as ill as I've ever been in my life. It's nasty.

Shit, that's not good! The mortality rate for pneumonia for diabetics isn't too clever as it is :o

I'd better not end up getting it!!!
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 09:40:38 PM »
If you really want a horror pic, this is me with the damn chicken pox.

Couldn't shave for two weeks because I would have taken half my face off and the damn things were everywhere, and I really mean EVERYWHERE.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 09:42:09 PM by Dragontao »
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline styles

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2012, 12:25:20 AM »
Fugly
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline Late

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2012, 12:36:37 AM »
Holy crap that looks nasty
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2012, 07:37:58 PM »
Cripes not a great look Drags, hopefully it wasn't for too long.

Happy xmas to you all, it appears to have been a good one unless you support Villa