https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Europa League Thread  (Read 37870 times)

Offline jman

Re: The Europa League Thread
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2017, 08:37:33 AM »
I'm not saying Costa is an angel.. but saying you'd have Zlatan over Costa because of Costa's (perceived) liability to pick up red cards makes you look like an absolute muppet because everyone knows that Zlatan is equally (if not more of) a bastard when it comes to these things.  Should of seen red for that elbow smash on Dawson earlier in the season for sure.

Costa is my opinion of a perfect number 9 for the premier league - Zlatan is too slow and doesn't play for the team - there are others I'd have over Zlatan too.  Also I think Zlatan has scored at least 4 goals from direct free-kicks and penalties.. not that they don't count.. but pretty sure all of Costa's goals this season have come from open play - just saying!

Offline harv

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2017, 03:42:33 PM »
Bloody hell, I've just seen Rostov's pitch!!! :o :-\ :o

Sides shouldn't be able to enter competitions with pitches like that :-\
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2017, 06:13:32 PM »
I think I can see a few spuds growing in it lol

United playing with three at the back with Young and Blind as wing backs.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2017, 06:41:13 PM »
Nice goal for United after great work from Fellaini and Zlatan with Zlatan providing the assist and Micki scoring the goal. Rostov haven't really created much so far.

Offline harv

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2017, 07:16:13 PM »
First half ended 0-1, and now the Ruskies have scored a fantastic equaliser :(

We've wasted a good few chances in the first half and Young should have got United's second earlier in this half but fluffed his lines >:(

1-1 now.

Offline harv

« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2017, 07:57:34 PM »
1-1 final score, should have won the match in the first half tbh but a draw with an away goal against a decent side isn't a complete disaster, and surprisingly we didn't get any injuries.

I'm a bit pissed off that we didn't set a defensive record for the competition though :(

Time for a bit of Robo Recall now I think! 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2017, 09:54:10 PM »
I missed the match yesterday, completely forgot about it  :-[

Am going to watch it at 10:30pm tonight as long as the stream is up and working fine.

We ended up winning 1-0 and have drawn Anderlecht in the next round, first match is away on 13th April, return leg is on 20th April. ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2017, 10:04:09 PM »
United went a goal ahead with a finish from a tight angle from Micki but during the second half the Belgians woke up and got an equaliser. Ended 1-1 but we really should have won that, we just didn't put our chances away AGAIN!!! :o

Got what could be an important away goal and are playing at home on the 20th so not a complete disaster as long as we don't royally fuck things up next week. :-\

Offline Chris7

« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2017, 10:09:34 AM »
Will be a draw at Old Trafford too Harv me old mucker.

United these days are doing ok, But just that. He needs another 6 or 7 gone and more bringing in.

That cross though for there goal. Fair play.

Offline harv

« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2017, 06:06:38 PM »
Hello Chris! Long time no see ya dodgy fucker ;D

How's things..?

Offline Chris7

« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2017, 11:10:40 AM »
Hello Chris! Long time no see ya dodgy fucker ;D

How's things..?

Haha alright bud. Yeah i aint been around for so long. Surprised to see you still around here tbh. Few things changed huh.

I was looking to play a manager game online the other day and thought of this place. Thought id come back and have a look. Might actually do a team again. Do you play or just hang around here ?

Still pissed about the goal we conceded the other night. Just dont kill games off anymore either :( 

Offline harv

« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2017, 01:48:05 PM »
I haven't played the game for donkey's years...not since the prizes went shite a while back.

Offline Chris7

« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2017, 09:42:31 PM »
I haven't played the game for donkey's years...not since the prizes went shite a while back.

You should get a team in my division. Lets have some fun :)

Offline harv

« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2017, 08:23:53 PM »
Micki demonstrating again just how much of a key player he is for United by getting their first goal tonight. Nice work from Pogba too.

Offline harv

« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2017, 08:31:09 PM »
Bollocks. Another injury at the back for United, Blind on to replace Rojo.