https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Get To Know The Manager - BigDealDave  (Read 722 times)

Offline shellyboy100

Get To Know The Manager - BigDealDave
« on: August 20, 2017, 03:47:23 PM »
Get To Know The Manager, with BigDealDave.

Enjoy  :)

Q. How long have you been playing Sunday League?

A. 2 years this time round but played for a couple of years back in 2004 i think it was.

Q. What got you into Sunday League to begin with?

A. It was quite popular back then and Davy Winter and I were talked into joining with a few others from our class... we were the only 2 who took it serious though lol

Q. Were you on any other servers before the merge onto one server?

A. Im pretty sure we were on Smokey and then everyone joined us, my memories not that great.

Q. What are some of your biggest achievements on Sunday League?

A. There are a couple but definitely winning FL1 is up there. I honestly havent a clue how Rich stays top 3 every fecking season! Well theres that and in my short time back iv managed to get to the Server Cup final 7 times and won it 5 times, im very proud of that.

Q. Who is your buggest rival in Sunday League at the moment?

A. Upon my return i immediately checked out 1-1-1 because thats where I played years ago, so naturally i adopted Rich and his Imps as my main rival... i couldnt get one over on him for ages but i like to think now iv thrown a spanner in his works on more than a few occasions ;) Theres the Borg (because im obviously too eager to join the gold cups and we always seem to play eachother in the first round!). Jon and myself joined back at around the same time and as such i gauge how im doing by his successes. It's always nice to beat Marv too, however infrequently that occurs. Yeah im quite competitive so everyones a rival. Honourable mention to Winter too because he lives up the road lol

Q. Why did you choose the teamname you have?

A. Lord Flashheart... a Rik Mayall character i try and portray in every aspect of my life XD

Q. What goals do you have for the future on Sunday League?

A. Id like to win the Champions Shield and I.C.C. to be able to say iv done it all, and perhaps play a bit more consistently in FL1.

Q. What would you call your biggest loss on Sunday League?

A. Perhaps 3 runners up in the I.C.C. has irked me somewhat... next season ;)

Q. Which conference would you say is the toughest right now on Sunday League?

A. I do believe conference 1 has the strongest top 3 or 4 on the server, however2 and 8 you could argue are just as strong with more
competition mid-league.

Q. Which football team do you support and why?

A. Man U, supported them since school and all my friends supported them so i suppose i followed suit.

Q. What is your favourite football memory?

A. The 1999 Champions League final i remember watching with bated breath, coming back from 1-0 down and getting 2 in extra time. That was a great memory.

Q. Lastly, if you could change one thing on Sunday League what would it be?

A. There's not much id change really, it like it to be a bit more popular. Remember we tried footering with it... that didnt work lol. The game is the game in my opinion.

Thanks for your time taking to complete this Dave.

As usual people, please suggest people you would like to hear from next  :)
South Shields