https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Xbox One  (Read 104336 times)

Offline jman

Re: Xbox One
« Reply #195 on: December 17, 2013, 09:13:59 PM »
Just hit the achievement for 90 rainbows.. done all the trials now... some of the challenges on the normal level are an absolute bitch and the game reset bug just exacerbates my frustration  >:(  I haven't even touched the luna/celestial levels yet..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit : Pah, I can see your only on 64 rainbows late  ;)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 09:23:14 PM by jman »

Offline Late

« Reply #196 on: December 17, 2013, 10:48:58 PM »
Show off :( ;)
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #197 on: December 23, 2013, 09:01:27 AM »
Think I'm on about 138 rainbows now.. nearly completed the first 3 levels in their entirety.. the Luna ones are relatively easy to be honest as you don't have to use her... but the last set of levels.. the Celestial ones are pissing hard!!

Gnorman is my character of choice.. best skill for most levels.. except if there are load of single pegs on the level, then Berg comes into play... Bjorn is great for getting the trick shot ones, Luna is garbage, Jeff - whilst being awesome isn't that useful for most either.

Offline Late

« Reply #198 on: December 23, 2013, 09:34:37 AM »
Think I'm on about 138 rainbows now.. nearly completed the first 3 levels in their entirety.. the Luna ones are relatively easy to be honest as you don't have to use her... but the last set of levels.. the Celestial ones are pissing hard!!

Gnorman is my character of choice.. best skill for most levels.. except if there are load of single pegs on the level, then Berg comes into play... Bjorn is great for getting the trick shot ones, Luna is garbage, Jeff - whilst being awesome isn't that useful for most either.

Yeah, I'm in a similar position. I've got between 27/30 and 30/30 rainbows for all five masters, and got an achievement for 150 late yesterday, but haven't made much headway on the Celestial ones yet.
Gnorman's the bomb. I use him about 95% of the time. Main reason for using the others is just to see their animations and new skins when unlocked.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #199 on: December 23, 2013, 11:04:49 AM »
Hahaa.. knew you'd want to catch up after lagging behind so badly, I'm trying to hit 150 before tomorrow because I'm going to get next to no time on my X1 over the xmas/new year period so great chance to beat me to the 100% there ;)

I tried to do some multiplayer the other day, but just got a game loading screen for ages before it chucked me out the lobby

Offline Late

« Reply #200 on: December 23, 2013, 12:05:10 PM »
Haven't tried multiplayer yet, and probably won't bother.
I got my arse into gear when I saw you'd got the achievement for 120 rainbows. I was on close, so got the achievement about 40 minutes after you.
Haven't played Lego Marvel in about a week, but am looking forward to getting back to it. Could be my favourite Lego game - it's spot on. Have finished the story, and am working my way through gold bricks and extra characters on the map. I'd say I'm less than 50% of the way through the game - but it's still fun, whereas LOTR was a chore by this point.

Need to get back to COD at some point, too. It's decent, but not the best COD they've done.

Really should try to get through some of the xb360 backlog at some point, too.

Will be out pretty much all day Christmas Day, and half of Boxing Day, but aside from that I anticipate spending most of the next week playing games. :D

Offline jman

« Reply #201 on: December 24, 2013, 09:55:17 AM »
For some very strange reason, I woke up at 5:55am this morning.. couldn't get back to sleep so just sat and played Peggle 2 for a bit.. made 150 - although progress is going very slow now lol.  30 on first 2 levels, 28 on next 2, 22 on luna and 12 on celestial  :-\ lol

Also I downloaded Halo : Spartan Assault to my X1 from my pc at work, expecting it to be installed when I got home.. but it wasn't..  :-\  I thought if I downloaded it, it would install automagically :(

Offline Late

« Reply #202 on: December 24, 2013, 10:02:49 AM »
Yeah, I had the same with Peggle 2. Bought it while at work and it downloaded to the One but didn't install until I told it to.
Might be possible to install it remotely but I've not looked into it (perhaps smartglass?).

Am also moving very slowly on Peggle objectives now. Played for a while last night but only moved from 150 to about 155.

Offline Late

« Reply #203 on: December 26, 2013, 03:36:32 AM »
175/180 rainbows on Peggle 2 now, and just about ready to give up on the remaining five.
Remaining:
Berg 5,
Berg 10,
Gnorman 5,
Gnorman 7,
Celestial 5.

Offline jman

« Reply #204 on: December 28, 2013, 08:59:00 PM »
Just one more rainbow, beginning to piss me off now, seen you've 100%ed it late, how did you do celestial 6, ace score, I can't get near it, I don't know whether to use gnorman or Luna, I've grown a fondness for her now and used her a lot over the celestial ones, if you can save a green until you are on 10x, you can rack up a shitload of points on a good level

Offline Late

« Reply #205 on: December 28, 2013, 09:38:33 PM »
The last few were a chore. Haven't had a look at the level you're struggling with but you can rack up ridiculous scores (over a mil) if you clear half the screen with Gnorman then pick the others off one by one by skimming the very edge of them and going straight into the bucket. It's tedious and frustrating playing that way though.

Offline jman

« Reply #206 on: December 29, 2013, 09:26:15 AM »
Cheers late. I was doing that on most levels anyway, guess I just needed to give it more time on that one, got the little bugger just now!  Woo, first 100% game

Offline Late

« Reply #207 on: December 29, 2013, 12:35:44 PM »
Grats :D

Offline jman

« Reply #208 on: January 07, 2014, 01:46:18 PM »
Flipping flipper.. Microsoft say they sold 3 million consoles worldwide in 2013... PS4 probably more... what was the Wii U total to beat ??

Told you it would be less than 6 months harv  ;)

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #209 on: January 07, 2014, 04:18:53 PM »
I'm really impressed by that given the price. I just hope bundling Kinect with every console will prove to be a good decision in the long run.