https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Xbox One  (Read 104219 times)

Offline harv

Re: Xbox One
« Reply #390 on: September 29, 2017, 12:34:24 AM »
Should have got a Rift! VR is da future! :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

« Reply #391 on: September 29, 2017, 10:56:41 AM »
Should've gotten a baseball bat and your address.

Nobody's interested in VR!

Frustratingly, the bundle I got yesterday at game is note available at Currys but with an extra game thrown in and a tenner knocked off the price.
Ah well. Cest la vie. (Doubt Currys would've let me trade in my old console, so it's probably not much different in the long run)
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #392 on: October 01, 2017, 12:21:02 AM »
Wouldn't have done you any good, I'm at my Mum's and took my PC and Rift with me. 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline jman

« Reply #393 on: December 17, 2017, 02:03:54 PM »
https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/year-in-review

Most played games:
Puzzle Quest 2 - lol
Bully
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Prey
Dying Light

I think that would be different with Stardew Valley, but data only goes to end of October

588 achievements
748 hours played, ouch

Offline Late

« Reply #394 on: December 19, 2017, 08:27:48 PM »
MOST PLAYED GAMES
THE WITCHER 3
TITANFALL® 2
DISHONORED 2
FORZA HORIZON 3
MINECRAFT: XBOX ONE EDITION

Damn, I'm all about the sequels!

378 achievements
832 hours played

You can tell it's a bit behind as it says I've got about 97k gamerscore, but I finally passed 100k yesterday 😎
("Refunct" is about £2, fun/relaxing and you'll have 800-1000 GS in less than an hour, which tipped me over the 100k mark).
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #395 on: December 21, 2017, 08:32:14 AM »
Congrats fella, feels good to get over the first 100k - I purposely stayed on 100k for about 2 weeks lol.. long old slog to get to 200k though - not too long for me to go.

I take it the "hours played" only takes into account the amount of time the xbox has been on - well that's my excuse to spending a whole month (from 10 months) playing xbox lol.

Offline harv

« Reply #396 on: December 21, 2017, 08:44:12 PM »
I've spent over 500 hours playing Elite Dangerous in VR so far I think plus 553 hours playing it 'flat' on Steam lol :o ;D ;D ;D

Oculus are adding an hours played feature to Oculus Home soon so I'll find out how much time I've spent in VR since I got my Rift on 21st October. It's not going to be pretty lol :-\ ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #397 on: December 21, 2017, 09:47:17 PM »
I take it the "hours played" only takes into account the amount of time the xbox has been on - well that's my excuse to spending a whole month (from 10 months) playing xbox lol.
Guess again.
I think my Xbox is on about 18-20 hours a day, on average, and my profile is auto-logged in - so it'd be around 6,000-7,000 hours if it counted all the time it's turned on.

Offline Late

« Reply #398 on: December 30, 2017, 02:39:13 AM »
Great to see Kodi officially available on the xb1, from today.
It's an alpha build and still needs some work, but it's there and it apparently works.

I've had a quick play around with it and of the three add-ons I tried only one of them worked (Cerebro worked, but Neptune and Covenant didn't). I found and pressed play on a couple of films and they seemed to be working right but I haven't tried actually watching one in full to check stability.

Offline jman

« Reply #399 on: January 03, 2018, 07:56:08 AM »
Loads of decent deals on at the moment..  just bought 4 games for about £40 all in:
Dead Island : Riptide, Prison Architect, Diablo 3 and Forza 7.

Also saw that Duke Nukem 3D Anniversary was reduced to about a fiver - I must of bought that game on 3 or 4 different consoles already - do I really want to play it again?  Well, it is fucking awesome.. and there is an extra episode... so I might have that by tonight lol.

Edit:
Just bought Duke Nukem, Deus Ex Mankind Divided and Walking Dead Season 3 for £22ish - must stop looking at this sale now lol.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 11:34:18 AM by jman »

Offline jman

« Reply #400 on: January 18, 2018, 01:07:52 PM »
Out of the ones I bought so far:

Forza 7 - same old Forza as always - great for a while, then gets a bit boring - then gets mind-numbingly boring.  Theres about a million cars to unlock - and that's no lie.
Prison Architect - seems too fiddly for a console game - I did think that when I bought it - played it for a bit and wasn't too impressed.
Duke Nukem 3D Anniversary - already 100%'ed it.. glad I bought it actually, loved playing through it again and the new chapter was pretty good
Walking Dead Season 3 - already 100%'ed it.. probably the weakest season of the 3 though.. just thought the storyline was a bit pants, being a zombie game, they didn't seem to feature too much.
Diablo 3 - I've never played a Diablo game before - I started a co-op game with a buddy who is in the same boat - we both really enjoyed geeking out to the Warcraft-esque feel - looking forward to playing some more.

Oh.. and I noticed Zombi is available to download on GWG this month.. haha.. now I can see how shit this seminal Wii game is that harv was banging on about for ages lol.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 01:11:02 PM by jman »

Offline harv

« Reply #401 on: January 18, 2018, 04:27:54 PM »
Well for starters you're not going to get the same amount of stress and tension playing the game without a screen on your controller. And if that wasn't enough to spoil the game as a survival horror game Ubisoft decided to patch the difficulty out of the game 6 months after it launched on the Wii U.

It WAS a great game but Ubisoft ruined it.

VR horror games aside, ZombiU was the scariest survival horror game that I'd played for YEARS. Particularly when you played it with crosshairs and aim assist turned off. The nursery scene in particular was VERY intense.

Offline Late

« Reply #402 on: January 18, 2018, 11:43:10 PM »
I wouldn't even bother downloading it, mate. Awful game.

Offline jman

« Reply #403 on: January 19, 2018, 07:45:35 AM »
lol.. its already downloaded.. I'm just going to bait harv a bit because I already know that it sucks balls

Offline stupac

« Reply #404 on: January 20, 2018, 07:11:48 PM »
Got it on PS Plus a year or two ago. Trash game.

Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United