https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524192 times)

Offline deca

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #690 on: October 02, 2012, 12:28:38 AM »
I got a horrible feeling I'm going to lose out on goal difference Kush........ :( :( :(

My record in C2 is not great, and if I dont win tonight, its squeaky bum time against Mihai........ ;) ;) ;)

Cheers

Deca!!!
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #691 on: October 02, 2012, 01:33:26 PM »
Another Semi Final loss :(
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #692 on: October 03, 2012, 04:10:38 AM »
Unlucky Kush!  :-\

Well despite the fact it's 4am and yes, I'm still up at this unGodly hour, it's because partly I'm trying to finish an important letter (long one) that needs to be finished and posted by 4.50pm today (Wednesday), I was also on tenterhooks about my crucial game with the Tornadoes. I was 3 points behind before the match and 4 points behind Spartak, one place above Tipton. It was a game I had to win to stand any chance at all of staying up nex season and, I'm delighted to say, I beat him 2-0 so I'm now level on points with him, although still in 13th place on goal difference!  ::)

For my final game tomorrow, I play Spartak who is currently still in 11th place, one above Tipton. So it all hangs on the results tomorrow between my game with Spartak and Tipton's game with FC Town of Luton in 6th place!  :P I can't see me bettering Tipton's goal difference now as I've conceded more goals (46) but if he draws and I win, I stay up. If he looses and I draw or win, I stay up. A loss will stuff me regardless whether or not Tipton wins, draws or looses so it's going to prove a very exciting game. Watch this space as they say.  :-*

Come on Martin, don't let me down y'hear!!  ;D :P
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #693 on: October 03, 2012, 05:12:35 AM »
Nick,
I'll try my best, the Tornadoes got a draw against me earlier this season at  the Road of Kenilworth, but I'll give it my best.

Congratulations to Deca on winning the league, great performance. :)
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #694 on: October 03, 2012, 06:37:33 AM »
I got a horrible feeling I'm going to lose out on goal difference Kush........ :( :( :(

My record in C2 is not great, and if I dont win tonight, its squeaky bum time against Mihai........ ;) ;) ;)

Cheers

Deca!!!

Congrats Deca for winning the title ! well done !

Offline Brads

« Reply #695 on: October 03, 2012, 08:09:22 AM »
Well done Deca!!
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline womble

• Bayern Arse
    • Bayern Arse (conf2)
« Reply #696 on: October 03, 2012, 06:22:52 PM »
Nice one Deca.

Had a tough season as I have been on the road with work, but I can't believe the amount of draws I have had... >:(
Bayern Arse (2-1-1)

Offline Stato1

« Reply #697 on: October 03, 2012, 06:41:21 PM »
Well done Deca and Kush for coming 2nd it's close for 3rd anyone of 5 teams can claim 3rd

Good Luck All Stato
Leeds Legends FL1 Champions Season 32

Stato Leeds Again Moved To 1-1-4 While Rebuilding

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #698 on: October 03, 2012, 06:53:04 PM »
Well done Deca and Kush for coming 2nd it's close for 3rd anyone of 5 teams can claim 3rd

Good Luck All Stato

Well done and many congraulations Deca for winning your second 2-1-1 title :) ... Fully deserved.
Thanks Stato, I am more than glad to end up coming runner up. Well I should be anyway unless I lose like 10-0 tonight but I'm sure that wont happen :P ... If I do come 2nd means I've come atleast 2nd for the past 4 seasons which I reckon is a great result with the nature of my team.
I was thinking of leaving the league and to go lower but I think I just might stay :) ... This division is way to good  :D
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline deca

« Reply #699 on: October 03, 2012, 09:30:22 PM »
Many thanks Guys,

Great to win 2-1-1 in such a strong league, where no match can be taken for granted. I honesly believe it's the strongest and toughest conference to win. It's always interesting and never dull because all matches are tough, and the teams at the bottom are quite capable of beating the teams at the top. So far better to stay in 2-1-1 and opt for a tough season, than drop down a league Kush!!!

It's been 11 seasons since I last won 2-1-1, back then the main person to beat was Big Nick and his mighty Anfield Reds..... :) :) :)..now there are I'd say half a dozen teams that are strong and capable of winning 2-1-1.

I honestly thought you were going to pip me Kush..... ;) ;) ;)

At last I get a shot at the champions shield next season..... ;D ;D ;D

Some newby strong teams being promoted so 2-1-1 will be even more competitive next season

All the best Deca!!!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 09:32:05 PM by deca »
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #700 on: October 04, 2012, 02:45:11 AM »
Nick,
I'll try my best, the Tornadoes got a draw against me earlier this season at  the Road of Kenilworth, but I'll give it my best.

Congratulations to Deca on winning the league, great performance. :)
Hi Martin

Yeah no pressure matey.  ;D

I know you'll do your best and I'll be willing you on but at the end of the day it's all about my game really. I can't rely on others, although it would help.  :P

And yes, congrats to you Deca on winning the league. Great stuff. To think in the good ol' days on Eurosport/Whatever the other one was called, I used to be quite good. What happened?  ??? ::)

Anyway que cera cera as the song goes. What will be, will be.  ;D
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #701 on: October 04, 2012, 07:32:57 AM »
Anyone struggling to sign on to the game today?
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Brads

« Reply #702 on: October 04, 2012, 07:37:10 AM »
Yes chief, can't get in at all
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #703 on: October 04, 2012, 02:52:37 PM »
Don't know why people bother to sign out really. I never do - well I do every 2 or 3 weeks just so the game knows I'm still playing. I've just setup my friendly no problem at all.

Anyway delighted to say Martin had an amazing game last night - or rather his team did and I'm pleased to say I beat Spartak 1-0. Sorry Spartak but I needed a minimum of a draw, hence 523 :D

Well done to all those who stayed up and won stuff and comisserations to those who didn't make it. Hopefully see you back next season!    :P
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #704 on: October 07, 2012, 10:36:24 PM »
I don't quite understand what you mean Nick when you say you don't sign out? You get automatically signed out after an hour of inactivity anyway.
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.