https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 525589 times)

Offline MartinW63

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #135 on: April 10, 2012, 10:20:10 PM »
I hope so but with your knack of being up on TA in most games, I'll be lucky as I am trying to sort this out from Morocco! :)
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Chili

« Reply #136 on: April 10, 2012, 10:49:52 PM »
Manager Challenge Cup, Week Two
Chiiiiii vs Brads
------------------------------------------------

Official Beer Cup Round 1:   Sun, 8 Apr 2012   UNIV. CRAIOVA   1 - 0    Steel City Blades
Official SnakeBite Cup Round 1:   Mon, 9 Apr 2012   UNIV. CRAIOVA   1 - 0    Steel City Blades
Doubles 19 - League A:   Tue, 10 Apr 2012   Colour City   2 - 0    Steel City Blades

+/-PosTeam NamePldWDLFAPts

TCL Group CD:   Wed, 11 Apr 2012   Steel City Blades   vs    Colour City

Liking this season a whole lot better so far. ;) :-*
Port Morrow/Colour City

touchnplay

« Reply #137 on: April 11, 2012, 07:19:44 AM »
Good game Martin, you definitely deserved to win that one got a big stroke of luck.  A quarter of the way in and four points separating the top 6 and 3 points separating 9-14th looks like its going to be a close run thing at both ends of the table this season !

Offline Brads

« Reply #138 on: April 11, 2012, 11:00:10 AM »
Chiiiiii vs Brads

Official Beer Cup Round 1:   Sun, 8 Apr 2012   UNIV. CRAIOVA   1 - 0    Steel City Blades
Official SnakeBite Cup Round 1:   Mon, 9 Apr 2012   UNIV. CRAIOVA   1 - 0    Steel City Blades
Doubles 19 - League A:   Tue, 10 Apr 2012   Colour City   2 - 0    Steel City Blades

TCL Group CD:   Wed, 11 Apr 2012   Steel City Blades   vs    Colour City

Liking this season a whole lot better so far. ;) :-*

With all the goals your scoring against me with equal TA's it could get a lot better for you
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline Chili

« Reply #139 on: April 11, 2012, 07:43:11 PM »
Chiiiiii vs Brads

TCL Group CD:   Wed, 11 Apr 2012   Steel City Blades   2 - 1    Colour City

Got me today :( Was hoping the tables were turned, but still liking this season a lot better. ;D We probably have more matches before Sunday (haven't really checked) but won't be able to update the tables before then. 

Gone for a couple of days, later guys!
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #140 on: April 12, 2012, 07:37:45 AM »
Day8 Results
  Tue, 10 Apr 2012   Steel City Blades   4 - 1    HH Beticos   
  Tue, 10 Apr 2012   UNIV. CRAIOVA   11 - 0    White hart lane   
  Tue, 10 Apr 2012   FC Town of Luton   1 - 1    Touchnplay   
  Tue, 10 Apr 2012   Cubana Villains   2 - 1    Didier Drogba Fan Club   
  Tue, 10 Apr 2012   HaDoKeN F.C   2 - 1    Forever Blowing Bubbles   
  Tue, 10 Apr 2012   Bayern Arse   0 - 1    Spartak      
  Tue, 10 Apr 2012   Tipton Tornadoes   0 - 0    Rocket Rangers
  Tue, 10 Apr 2012   The Pink Charlottes   3 - 1    Tottenham Hotspur

The Champ continued his resent good form with a comfortable win against Beticos, TheRomanian improved his goal difference as TheLane suffered acclimatising to the foreign conditions. FC Luton slipped up with a home draw against an ever improving Touch. TheCuban beat TheFanClub but TheFanClub can take heart from these recent narrow defeats. TheCaptain returned to the winners circle with a win against The Bubbles. Bayern slipped up at home to Spartak. Tipton suffered a bore draw against bottom side TheRocket and league leaders ThePink continued putting the pressure on with a good win against Tottenham.

Day9 Fixtures

Thu, 12 Apr 2012   Steel City Blades   vs    Didier Drogba Fan Club    
  Thu, 12 Apr 2012   UNIV. CRAIOVA   vs    Forever Blowing Bubbles   
  Thu, 12 Apr 2012   FC Town of Luton   vs    Spartak   
  Thu, 12 Apr 2012   Cubana Villains   vs    Rocket Rangers   
  Thu, 12 Apr 2012   HaDoKeN F.C   vs    Tottenham Hotspur   
  Thu, 12 Apr 2012   Bayern Arse   vs    HH Beticos   
  Thu, 12 Apr 2012   Tipton Tornadoes   vs    White hart lane   
  Thu, 12 Apr 2012   The Pink Charlottes   vs    Touchnplay

TheBlades host TheFanClub, can TheChamp continue to keep the pressure on those above, TheRomanian fresh from goals galore takes on TheBubbles, FC Luton take on the dangerous Spartak. TheCuban host bottom side TheRocket, surely three points guaranteed. TheCaptain host Tottenham hoping not to drop more points at home. Bayern look to return to winning ways against Beticos. Tipton take on an out of sorts TheLane and league leaders take on TheTouch who will be up for the challenge of causing an upset.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

touchnplay

« Reply #141 on: April 12, 2012, 09:28:54 PM »
How many points does it normally take to stay up in this division ? Got a nice win against you today steve wish I had saved it for the league !

Offline womble

• Bayern Arse
    • Bayern Arse (conf2)
« Reply #142 on: April 12, 2012, 09:54:43 PM »
You need to hit 30 points to stay up mate.
That is the holy grail of survival in this league.
Bayern Arse (2-1-1)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #143 on: April 12, 2012, 10:28:38 PM »
Going abroad tomorrow lads for a couple of days.
Got somebody to look after my team. Enjoy getting whipped people :D
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2012, 03:00:27 AM »
Hello ppl, there is a real frenzy down at FredsBet this afternoon, with the new season upon us, and some familiar and new faces ready to put the challenge to the very best I have managed to grab the odds fo the title.

Tottenham Hotspur 33/1
Manager Nick has consolidated his place in the league after being a yo-yo club for a few seasons so he will be hoping to improve and avoid the dreaded relegation fight.

You're not wrong matey - been a bit up and down as you say, partly as a result of a lot of my good players expiring at similar times and also injury problems and/or what's even worse, me forgetting or falling asleep without setting up. That's the worse 'crime' of the lot really but I seem to finally be getting a bit of consistency I'm pleased to say, although I still sometimes loose games I expected or thought I might win and others I've won I didn't expect to so I suppose that's what helps make it all the more interesting. :)

Anyway we'll see what happens. All the best to one and all for the rest of the season. :)

Cheers, Nick

PS By the way captain_kush, you've not yet put your team name into your sig - don't have to of course but some of us here find it interesting/informative to know. I suppose I'll find out in a moment when I read the other team notes. :)
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #145 on: April 13, 2012, 03:25:14 AM »
Ok chaps (and chapess of course lol) time for bed now I've finally caught up. I would also like to add my thanks to Steve for the brilliant write-ups and comments. Make great reading. I'm away against Hadoken (match in progress as we speak) and whilst I'm away, we always seem to have great tussles when we play each other. I seem to remember last season I beat him in the first half of the season and then he beat me in the second so this season's games should prove interesting. Here's hoping anyway. :)

Oh well I should find out in about 10 minutes. :D
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #146 on: April 13, 2012, 07:44:33 AM »
Well played Touch that was a good win, thanks also to all for their responses to my write ups, its a bit of fun but I need to pick up some points v soon or im in big trouble.

Day9 Results

Thu, 12 Apr 2012   Steel City Blades   1 - 0    Didier Drogba Fan Club   
  Thu, 12 Apr 2012   UNIV. CRAIOVA   1 - 0    Forever Blowing Bubbles   
  Thu, 12 Apr 2012   FC Town of Luton   3 - 0    Spartak   
  Thu, 12 Apr 2012   Cubana Villains   4 - 0    Rocket Rangers   
  Thu, 12 Apr 2012   HaDoKeN F.C   1 - 0    Tottenham Hotspur   
  Thu, 12 Apr 2012   Bayern Arse   1 - 1    HH Beticos   
  Thu, 12 Apr 2012   Tipton Tornadoes   4 - 0    White hart lane   
  Thu, 12 Apr 2012   The Pink Charlottes   4 - 0    Touchnplay

Day 9 few uo no suprises as there is now a real divide between the top and bottom 8 which could be intersting as the season develops. TheBlades proved too strong for TheFanClub with a narrow win, TheRomanian held his nerve to hold off TheBubbles to continue putting the pressure on. FCLuton had an impressive win against Spartak, TheCuban showed no mercy against bottom side TheRocket. TheCaptain returned to form with a win against Tottenham. Some controversy as TheCaptain has handed his team to TheViceCaptain as he struggles to come to terms with his up and down form and needs a lie down. Bayern dropped two points against Beticos which giving other results looks costly, Tipton took TheLane apart and remains in the hunt for a top6 finish. League leaders ThePink showed their class by destroying TheTouch who had pulled off good results as of late.

Day10 Fixtures

Fri, 13 Apr 2012   Steel City Blades   vs    The Pink Charlottes   
  Fri, 13 Apr 2012   UNIV. CRAIOVA   vs    HaDoKeN F.C   
  Fri, 13 Apr 2012   FC Town of Luton   vs    Bayern Arse   
  Fri, 13 Apr 2012   Cubana Villains   vs    Tipton Tornadoes   
  Fri, 13 Apr 2012   Spartak   vs    Forever Blowing Bubbles   
  Fri, 13 Apr 2012   Rocket Rangers   vs    White hart lane   
  Fri, 13 Apr 2012   Tottenham Hotspur   vs    Touchnplay   
  Fri, 13 Apr 2012   HH Beticos   vs    Didier Drogba Fan Club

Everyone will be interested with todays results tomorrow as the top 8 and the bottom8 all play each other. MOTD see TheBlade host league leaders ThePink, will the leader showthat they are a real threat for the title. TheRomanian hosts TheViceCaptain, will TheVice pull off a shock. FCLuton plays Bayern both will be looking for the win to consolidate a top4 position, TheCuban will be looking to continue their recent good form as they host Tipton. At the bottom end of the table, Spartak entertain TheBubbles, Bottom two meet at TheRocket as they both seek their first win. TheTouch will be looking to bounce back as they travel to Tottenham and finally TheFanClub visit Beticos knowing they need points and quick.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #147 on: April 13, 2012, 08:03:47 AM »
Thanks again, Steven.

"I need to pick up some points v soon or im in big trouble."

Yes I know the feeling well at the moment. :)

"Some controversy as TheCaptain has handed his team to TheViceCaptain as he struggles to come to terms with his up and down form and needs a lie down."

Sheesh *now* he tells me! :)

Well he got me 1-0. Thought I was a bit unlucky as it happened. He changed tactics in the 60th minute after we had both been level/playing defence up to that point and scored *immediately*. Thought a draw would have been a fair result but never mind. At least I have a home draw in the morning against Touch. Should be a good game. :)
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #148 on: April 13, 2012, 12:04:08 PM »
I did set up against you Nick, yer best result would be have been a draw but i was a bit lucky to grab the 3 points there.
The vice will be starting tonight UNIV.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

ViceCaptainKush

« Reply #149 on: April 13, 2012, 06:07:45 PM »
ViceCaptainKush reporting for duty!

Just to let you all know that I will be setting up for UNIV. CRAIOVA, Bayern Arse and Touchnplay.  ;)
The Captain should be back after that, if he isn't I will let you all know.

Looking forward to the write ups  :D

Going all out tonight to see if I can cause an upset  :P ;D

Good luck!!