https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 525907 times)

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #1785 on: November 12, 2016, 06:13:38 AM »
Congratulations Jon, a great performance. Happy with my 4th position, best I could have hoped for this season.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Jt21

« Reply #1786 on: November 12, 2016, 06:40:50 AM »
Cheers fellas! Took a while to finally get the trophy off marv and with my players peaking this season was my best shot! Here's to a very competitive next few seasons!

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #1787 on: November 12, 2016, 07:24:26 AM »
Congrats on taking 2-1-1 Jon, looking forward to the competition after next season  :D
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #1788 on: November 14, 2016, 07:08:12 PM »
Shameless jumping on the bandwagon here, but I've noticed the Borg has set up a Conf 5 cup and thought that this could be an idea to set up for us? I'm happy to organise as I've got a bit of spare time due to having some wisdom teeth out!

Just would need to know whether we'd be able to get between 8 or 16 teams, and then hold it every 7 days starting from next season. Could be a good way to get a few of the non 2-1-1 teams involved. 
The Seg

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1789 on: November 14, 2016, 07:24:12 PM »
If you set it up mate for 16 team cup I can change the prize fund to 4k. Let me know

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #1790 on: November 14, 2016, 07:27:34 PM »
i was just about to ask for Conference 1 as well but it seems outside of 1-1-1 theres not much happening. Ill be happy to join with Madbastids when i move over day 1 of next season tho :)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline davywinter

« Reply #1791 on: November 14, 2016, 08:49:14 PM »
Looking forward to joining up to 2-1-2 with Dave on Thurs. Hopefully see you all in the top league the following season.
Winter Milan

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #1792 on: November 14, 2016, 08:53:29 PM »
Looking forward to joining up to 2-1-2 with Dave on Thurs. Hopefully see you all in the top league the following season.
About time! Post-post virgin!
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline davywinter

« Reply #1793 on: November 14, 2016, 08:56:39 PM »
I can't help if I'm a little frigid!
Winter Milan

Offline Jt21

« Reply #1794 on: November 14, 2016, 09:18:24 PM »
Welcome back mate! Conference 2 is gona be tough as hell!! Just like the good old days

Offline davywinter

« Reply #1795 on: November 15, 2016, 12:01:10 AM »
Thanks jt, good to be back and still quite a few old faces around like yourself. Dave has been on at me a long time to come back and I finally took the plunge
Winter Milan

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1796 on: November 15, 2016, 12:13:59 AM »
Well this is going to be a fun conference over the next few seasons!  :o will have my work well and truly cut out to grab that title back!
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #1797 on: November 17, 2016, 03:45:01 PM »
Yeooooo! Come one come all! Lets get 2-1-2 bouncing!...

What about takibg early odds on what the final standings of NEXT season are going to look like once (im hoping) The Seg, Winter Milan and MBUtd get up there?... like a top 8 forecast?
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1798 on: November 17, 2016, 04:11:58 PM »
Season 124

There's a real buzz around Conference 2 this season, in what many are calling the most competitive in Sundayleague. During the past week our good friends at FredsBet have been in contact and spokesman Fred Champion is fully anticipating a season of twists and turns and the undoubted shock results along the way.

Mr Champion has been kind enough to give us a list of the runner and riders and their chances of success.

5/4 Donkalonk FC The team is full of quality and confidence will be high in delivering back to back titles
6/4 Old Fullerians AFC Marv will be keen to bring the title back home and will be eager to get this season started
3/1 Redhill Rovers The team is still developing and with such an experienced manager at the helm, they will be really keen to see how this season unfolds
10/1 DidierDrogbaFanClub The team has seen an upturn in form in the previous seasons and the manager is bullish that this is their time to shine
10/1 The Rebel Alliance The Rebel is a real danger but their one downside is their ability to no show for the big games
16/1 HH Beticos HH are an up and down team but when they get on a roll they are hard to stop
20/1 Spartak The manager brings a huge amount of experience, could this season be their time to show their class
33/1 Betty Swollocks XI The team is hard to beat and has produced many good seasons, an outside chance if results start well
40/1 Bar

2-1-2

2/1 The Seg The champion of 2-1-3 and a team of undoubted quality have to head the betting as they have produced many eye catching results in other formats.
3/1 Winter Milan The manager has returned after a hiatus and brings with him a team of players developing their skills
7/2 Madbastid Utd The team is known for bringing on players and this will be a test to see if they compete, the manager brings with him a wealth of success in recent times
10/1 Corkscrew If the team show up they could cause problems as they are around their peak
12/1 The Tumbling Sixers A regular in 2-1-1 over recent times, they will be hoping to bounce back at the first attempt
20/1 Bar

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #1799 on: November 17, 2016, 10:02:53 PM »
What a few seasons in prospect - next year in 2-1-1 there could genuinely be 16 teams managing every single night.

Great write up steve, not sure I like the mantle of being favourite for 2-1-2 but definitely looking forward to the challenge this season. We certainly have a few chances with the quality of conf 2 clubs in a few of the majors this season.
The Seg