https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524206 times)

Offline Mancunian_Nick

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #360 on: May 20, 2012, 04:36:28 PM »
Day2 Results

Sat, 19 May 2012   HaDoKeN F.C   2 - 0    Tottenham Hotspur   

Sat, 19 May 2012   The Pink Charlottes   3 - 1    Didier Drogba Fan Club

TheCaptain stayed near the top as he put the league leader Tottenham clearly in his place.
ThePink put TheFanClub away, could be a tough season for Drogs men.
Yes well played Captain. I knew it was going to be tough and that's how it proved to be. I don't know how crucial that "no ref" was but if I'd been at home, who knows? :)

And this morning I'm playing Drogs so that should be an interesting game. We both need the win here (yes already!) so good luck m8.

At least so far I'm doing well in the friendly table - 2nd place today after my 20-0 win and only 2 goals behind the leader. The problem for me perhaps, is filling my schedule. I have 6 fixtures still left to fill and despite the fact I have 6 'challenges' waiting to be accepted and 4 people challenging me which I'm holding a "watching brief" to see what happens with the ones I've challenged first, I am just hoping that the "friendly table fixtures bug" doesn't come back again to haunt me. Time will tell over the next 24 to 48 hours I guess. Please God let everything go ok so I don't have to accept challenges from really tough teams or managers to make up the numbers ... so sorry Chiii, that's why I refused your challenge earlier. I've no wish to commit hurry curry just yet!  ;D
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline Stato1

« Reply #361 on: May 20, 2012, 05:37:06 PM »

At least so far I'm doing well in the friendly table - 2nd place today after my 20-0 win and only 2 goals behind the leader. The problem for me perhaps, is filling my schedule. I have 6 fixtures still left to fill and despite the fact I have 6 'challenges' waiting to be accepted and 4 people challenging me which I'm holding a "watching brief" to see what happens with the ones I've challenged first, I am just hoping that the "friendly table fixtures bug" doesn't come back again to haunt me. Time will tell over the next 24 to 48 hours I guess. Please God let everything go ok so I don't have to accept challenges from really tough teams or managers to make up the numbers ... so sorry Chiii, that's why I refused your challenge earlier. I've no wish to commit hurry curry just yet!  ;D
[/quote]
What does that say about my team Leeds Legends  where playing each other 4 times  :-[
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 05:41:00 PM by Stato1 »
Leeds Legends FL1 Champions Season 32

Stato Leeds Again Moved To 1-1-4 While Rebuilding

Offline Chili

« Reply #362 on: May 20, 2012, 08:03:09 PM »
Don't worry Nick. :D I've had a lot of trouble scheduling all my friendlies in time these last couple of seasons, always have to challenge solid teams.
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #363 on: May 21, 2012, 07:16:47 AM »
Day3 Results

Sun, 20 May 2012   UNIV. CRAIOVA   0 - 0    Steel City Blades   
 Sun, 20 May 2012   HaDoKeN F.C   0 - 0    Cubana Villains   
 Sun, 20 May 2012   Bayern Arse   1 - 1    FC Town of Luton   
 Sun, 20 May 2012   Tipton Tornadoes   1 - 1    The Pink Charlottes   
 Sun, 20 May 2012   Forever Blowing Bubbles   2 - 0    Spartak   
 Sun, 20 May 2012   Didier Drogba Fan Club   1 - 0    Tottenham Hotspur   
 Sun, 20 May 2012   Dynamo St Jude   1 - 0    Betty Swollocks XI   
 Sun, 20 May 2012   --------------------   1 - 0    Wizards Sleeve FC

TheRomanian and SCB shared the spoils after they cancelled each other out. TheCaptain and TheCuban also had a stalemate as things got cagey at the top. FCLuton gained a valuable point to stay level at the top after drawing with Bayern. ThePink drew away at Tipton which may be a disappointing result considering Tiptons start to the campaign. TheBubbles won at home to Spartak. TheFanClub got back on track as Tottenham suffered defeat at their hands. Dynamo won at home to pointless Betty and in somewhat of a surprise TheWizard lost away from home.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #364 on: May 22, 2012, 07:02:31 AM »
League is shaping up to be the tight with everyone likely to pull off a surprise :)! Got a feeling I'm about to come a cropper in the next couple of games....... ??? Captain have you smoked that fat one  8) and calmed down yet? Steve keep the write ups coming we all appreciate them ;D.
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #365 on: May 22, 2012, 10:53:43 AM »

What does that say about my team Leeds Legends  where playing each other 4 times  :-[

Sorry matey, I wasn't trying to 'diss' you or your team. Quite the contrary. I am and was very grateful for the help in filling up my schedule. I was 'having a go' at the bug which we've had now for ages, that's all.

And is it really four times we play each other? Well should be good anyway. :)
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #366 on: May 22, 2012, 10:56:13 AM »
Don't worry Nick. :D I've had a lot of trouble scheduling all my friendlies in time these last couple of seasons, always have to challenge solid teams.

Yeah me too, only last season I was one fixture short so even if I'd been winning 30-0 every day I'd still not have won because of it. Even this season the 'game' started refunding friendly challenges I'd made before my schedule was full and it's that which really p's me off. ;D

Anyway thankfully I'm full now so all's well that ends well, 3 or 4 solid teams included - just hopefully not as solid as some of the others who were challenging me.  ;)
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #367 on: May 22, 2012, 11:30:06 AM »
League is shaping up to be the tight with everyone likely to pull off a surprise :)! Got a feeling I'm about to come a cropper in the next couple of games....... ??? Captain have you smoked that fat one  8) and calmed down yet? Steve keep the write ups coming we all appreciate them ;D.

Haha yes Nick!! - Relaxed now again!
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #368 on: May 22, 2012, 03:00:02 PM »

Sorry Cap'n but that t'were young Martin who said dat ... not me or me parrot. Ooh ar, Jim lad! ;D
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline Stato1

« Reply #369 on: May 22, 2012, 04:21:58 PM »

Sorry matey, I wasn't trying to 'diss' you or your team. Quite the contrary. I am and was very grateful for the help in filling up my schedule. I was 'having a go' at the bug which we've had now for ages, that's all.

And is it really four times we play each other? Well should be good anyway. :)

Was only joking m8 good luck for the season

Stato
Leeds Legends FL1 Champions Season 32

Stato Leeds Again Moved To 1-1-4 While Rebuilding

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #370 on: May 22, 2012, 11:33:18 PM »
Was only joking m8 good luck for the season

Stato

Yeah I know you were. Good luck to you for a good season too. :)
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #371 on: May 23, 2012, 12:47:43 AM »

LOOOL oops .... That's how you know I got the full effect!
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Brads

« Reply #372 on: May 23, 2012, 07:18:07 AM »
Good game Kush, don't get many 3-2 scorelines anymore
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #373 on: May 23, 2012, 08:12:29 AM »
Day4 Results

Tue, 22 May 2012   UNIV. CRAIOVA   1 - 0    Cubana Villains   
 Tue, 22 May 2012   HaDoKeN F.C   2 - 3    Steel City Blades   
 Tue, 22 May 2012   Bayern Arse   0 - 2    The Pink Charlottes   
 Tue, 22 May 2012   Tipton Tornadoes   1 - 2    FC Town of Luton   
 Tue, 22 May 2012   Forever Blowing Bubbles   1 - 1    Tottenham Hotspur   
 Tue, 22 May 2012   Didier Drogba Fan Club   1 - 1    Spartak   
 Tue, 22 May 2012   Dynamo St Jude   0 - 3    Wizards Sleeve FC   
 Tue, 22 May 2012   --------------------   0 - 0    Betty Swollocks XI

TheRomanian remained unbeaten as he beat TheCuban with a narrow victory. SCB proved to good for TheCaptain in a five goal thriller to remain on top. ThePink recorded a good win away at Bayern to keep the pressure on those above. FCLuton stayed in 2nd and continued his good form as he overcame Tipton away. TheBubbles and Tottenham fought out a score draw. TheFanClub must improve as they drew at home with Spartak. TheWizard put their last game behind them as he was too good for Dynamo and Betty fought out a bore draw to get their first point but remain rooted to the bottom of the table.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #374 on: May 23, 2012, 08:19:52 AM »
Third of the way to the holy grail :). Tough tonight, go easy on me Brads ;).
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️