https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 92.  (Read 12755 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 92.
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2021, 11:46:16 PM »
Sorry mate, you’ll have to win it 😃
Wouldn't expect anything less mate  :D
Looks like it's me or you left in the race, although only a fool would write off Rich and his Imps completely.

Got you in the last day....
I'm taking bribes from now if that helps anyone :D :D :D
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 92. Game 26/30.
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2021, 12:43:38 AM »
  FL1. Game 26/30.

Top three teams all have wins so no change in those positions. Leaders by three points, Floriana FC won 2-1 at Mobtown FC. In second place, FC Town of Luton won 2-0 at FC Schwalbe. Seven points further behind in third place, Super Imps won 2 - 1 against    UNIV. CRAIOVA. Both Wizards and CSKA Sofia are six points short of the top three. At the bottom, both Fulhams Finest and South Shields have 19 points each. Beeky Blinders have 21 points. FC Schwalbe are eight points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 26/30.

Congratulations go to both Steaua Sudului and Rockline Tribe whose wins today guaranteed promotion to the promised land. Leaders by two points, Steaua Sudului won 2-1 at Realale Madrid. In second place, Rockline Tribe won 2-0 at SatinStorm. Nine points further behind in third place, Hoarse Whisperers   won 4 - 0 against Under the Radar FC. Realale Madrid are six points short of the top three. At the bottom, Betty Swollocks XI have 7 points. CSI-Westgate on Sea have 20 points. Blue Meanies have 22 points. Both HarriCam Wanderers and Saiyan Warriors are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 26/30.

Top two teams both have wins. Leaders by two points, BALDBEAN FC won the "Match of the Day" 1-0 at Park My Seagull who remains in third place.  BALDBEAN FC now only needs one more point to gain promotion to FL2. In second place, Ogres won 7-0 at Grays Athletic. One more win for Ogres will give them promotion. DANEMARK FC are now just two points short of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC have 0 points. Tunneltiger have 9 points. Winners United have 15 points. Spartak are nine points above the bottom three.

Tomorrows FL3. "Matches of the Day" involving promotion issues:-

Park My Seagull (3) vs    Ogres (2)

Grays Athletic vs DANEMARK FC (4)

:) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Gull

« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2021, 02:54:48 PM »
Well done yesterday BALDBEAN. Let's hope I can do your title chances and my promotion hopes the world of good with a victory over Ogres this afternoon.

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2021, 03:21:20 PM »
You did a great job to help, so the game gave me a nice early red card to stop me from winning 😤 Swifty has over taken you, but your fixtures are going to easily see you pass him, that 1 point was huge for you, well done.
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Swifty

« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2021, 03:28:41 PM »
 :)
Rebel Rovers

Offline Gull

« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2021, 03:42:42 PM »
Got away with one today, Ogres should've been outta sight before my late equaliser. Three games left, anything could and probably will happen knowing the match engine. Will probably ragequit SL if I don't get promoted. ;D

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 92. Game 27/30.
« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2021, 03:51:25 PM »

FL1. Game 27/30.

Just three games left to play and leaders, Floriana FC were held to a 1-1 draw at FC Schwalbe but go five points clear at the top. In second place, FC Town of Luton lost 3-1 at Wizards. Six points further back in third place, Super Imps shared a 1 - 1 draw with LiveSea. Both Wizards and    CSKA Sofia are four points short of the top three. At the bottom, Fulhams Finest have 19 points. South Shields have 20 points. Both those teams are relegated. Beeky Blinders have 21 points. FC Schwalbe are nine points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 27/30.

Rockline Tribe won 1-0 at    Realale Madrid and take top place by goal difference. In second place, Steaua Sudului shared a 1-1 draw at Saiyan Warriors. 12 points further back in third place, Hoarse Whisperers lost 1-0 against sMAshEd. sMAshEd are now three points short of the top three. At the bottom, Betty Swollocks XI have 7 points. CSI-Westgate on Sea have 20 points. Both   Blue Meanies and  HarriCam Wanderers have 23 points each.

FL3. Game 27/30.

A few upsets in the top four today. Leaders now by one point, BALDBEAN FC lost 2-1 at Winners United. BALDBEAN FC still need one more point to guarantee promotion. In second place, Ogres drew 1-1 at Park My Seagull who drop out of the top three by goal difference. DANEMARK FC won 2-0 at Grays Athletic and take third place by the goal difference. At the bottom, ITFC have no points. Tunneltiger have 9 points. Winners United have 18 points. Spartak are seven points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 92. Game 28/30.
« Reply #112 on: November 22, 2021, 04:01:55 PM »

FL1. Game 28/30.

With two games left to be played we have a winner. Congratulations go to Floriana FC whose 4-0 win at New Energy makes them FL1. Champions for Friendly League Season 92. In second place, FC Town of Luton lost 2-0 at CSKA Sofia.  Three points further behind in third place, Super Imps won 3 - 0 against Wizards. CSKA Sofia are four points short of the top three. At the bottom, Fulhams Finest have 19 points. Beeky Blinders have 22 points and become the third and final team to be relegated. South Shields have 23 points. All other teams are now safe.

FL2. Game 28/30.

The top two already promoted teams stumble a little. Leaders by one point, Rockline Tribe were held to a 1-1 draw at Betty Swollocks XI. In second place, Steaua Sudului lost 2-0 at sMAshEd. In third place, Hoarse Whisperers won 3 - 0 against Saiyan Warriors, sMAshEd are three points short of the top three. At the bottom, Betty Swollocks XI have eight points. CSI-Westgate on Sea have 20 points. HarriCam Wanderers have 23 points. Saiyan Warriors are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 28/30.

Congratulations go to BALDBEAN FC who after winning 6-0 at Tunneltiger become the first team to be promoted from FL3. In second place, Ogres were held to a 1-1 draw at Team Logan John. Six points further behind in third place by goal difference, Park My Seagull won 13-0 at ITFC. Just the goal difference is keeping DANEMARK FC out of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC have o points. Tunneltiger have 9 points. Winners United have 18 points.

Tomorrows FL3. promotion related games:-

Tipton Warriors vs Ogres
   Tunneltiger vs Park My Seagull
   Bristol Saints vs DANEMARK FC

CSI-Franchise

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #113 on: November 22, 2021, 04:21:20 PM »
Congratulations Anthony on winning FL1, fantastic season and performance. Thoroughly deserved :)
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #114 on: November 22, 2021, 05:05:42 PM »
Well played Anthony, best team won.
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #115 on: November 22, 2021, 05:21:18 PM »
LETS GOOOOOO  ;D congrats on the winner for FL1, that’s the title I’m coming for 👊
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Swifty

« Reply #116 on: November 22, 2021, 07:43:00 PM »
LETS GOOOOOO  ;D congrats on the winner for FL1, that’s the title I’m coming for 👊
is someone getting over excited because they are doing well in fl3
Rebel Rovers

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #117 on: November 22, 2021, 07:56:58 PM »
You just jealous because you ain’t coming up with me  ;) you’ll 100% come up next season and I’ll be waiting for you!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #118 on: November 22, 2021, 11:08:16 PM »
Well done Anthony, winning FL1 is the ultimate prize on SL.
Rathpeacon

Offline Swifty

« Reply #119 on: November 23, 2021, 11:45:51 AM »
Well done Anthony on winning FL1
Rebel Rovers