https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Your Best And Worst Memories As A Kid?  (Read 3387 times)

Offline harv

Your Best And Worst Memories As A Kid?
« on: May 18, 2014, 04:10:20 PM »
Thought this might be interesting.

Best memory - Seeing Star Wars at the cinema

Worst memory - Waking up as a kid (probably 6 or 7 years old) finding myself in a hospital bed with just my pyjama top on because I'd had some sort of fit and thrown up all over my pyjama bottoms. Was fucking terrifying, didn't know what the fuck was going on, where I was and where my Mum and Dad were. Wandered around looking for my parents for 30 seconds or so before a nurse saw my wandering around in tears with my pyjama top pulled down to cover myself. :'(

So what about you guys..?
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline AVFCRoss

Re: Your Best And Worst Memories As A Kid?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 01:54:05 AM »
Tbh, all my best memories as a kid came from terrorising the neighbourhood and other people who passed through it...As bad as it sounds, which it was at times, they produced some of the funnies moments of my life and drew me in to some of my closest mates still to this day.

That, and school, loved school days.

Offline ancelotti

Re: Your Best And Worst Memories As A Kid?
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 08:45:21 AM »
Best memory - Just the (relative) freedom of daily life as a kid. Get up, go to school, have a laugh with friends for 8 hours, come home, get changed, eat dinner and then head straight out to play football. Sleepovers every weekend, staying up all night playing the ps2/gamecube and eating junk. It's a shame we don't value it more at that age.

Worst memory - An unoriginal one, but receiving the news that my grandfather had passed. He was the first family member I remember losing and we were very close. My dad has never much been into football so I'd go to games with my grandad.