https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE FOUR  (Read 157248 times)

Offline agadorspartacus

Re: CONFERENCE FOUR
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2015, 06:49:40 PM »
Well Done to those Aten Warrior's. Well Played and well deserved :) 8)

Well Done to Kenny and the gang. I think it is an achievement to win 411. Not to belittle that at all but a year ago Aten Warriors did the same. I believe they need some praise, even retro -spectively. It's what keeps Managers in the game. Recognition from their peers. ;D ;) :P 8)

dgkid84

« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2015, 10:34:12 PM »
Thanks everyone.

Pretty chuffed especially beating both Cubana Villains and Icelandic Borg in the second half of the season to help clinch it!

Flamur2

« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2016, 02:15:55 AM »
i will make my come bak in cconference 4 next season. this conference looks really strong now. KF PrIsHtInA-LiVe

Offline spiteri

« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2016, 01:06:21 AM »
i will make my come bak in cconference 4 next season. this conference looks really strong now. KF PrIsHtInA-LiVe
Just like the good old days, welcome back  :)
Floriana FC

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2016, 12:32:31 PM »
Well, last nights result hurts. DVG had 2 players out of position slightly or not. Pressures on you Ant.

I've had one bad season by my standards.
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline spiteri

« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2016, 02:03:42 PM »
Wasn't expecting you to draw there. I have a few tricky games left still. Although must be favourites now. Thought it may go down to goal difference this season and The bagota hand shake gave you the advantage with not setting up lol.
Floriana FC

Offline spiteri

« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2016, 03:00:51 PM »
2 unbeaten teams, but there can only be 1 winner unfortunately  :P
Looking forward to next season already.
Floriana FC

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2016, 05:25:11 PM »
Well Done Anthony.  How the mighty return ;) 8)

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2016, 07:36:05 AM »
Conference 4 is looking very interesting this season.  Ever since I joined, just over twelve months ago, the league has been dominated firstly by Borg and then by Floriana. This year Kickstart Utd have led from the beginning of the season and  have a 4 point lead over the chasing pack with 9 games to go.  Considering that chasing pack includes the likes of Cubana Villains, Psychotic and Floriana who are all very successful managers it could be a tight finish.

if anybody is looking for a good league to join next season then Conference 4 would be a good choice. There are a few spaces available at the bottom of the league and apart from that its very competitive.  When I joined, a few seasons back I tried to take over one of the bottom teams and save them from relegation.  I was amazed to discover the competitiveness, ( having not played this game since 2003 to 2005) and I had to take the drop into Division 2.  I came straight back up but had to really fight to stay up in my 3rd season.  I don't think its quite that strong below 11th  position at the moment but if a couple of more teams join it will be a real scrap.  From 11th up every team is very strong.

Cant wait to see if Kickstart United can hold on to the end of the season!
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2016, 05:36:44 AM »
There was no change at the top of Conference 4 last night.  Leaders Kickstart Utd had a comfortable win while the chasing pack all came away with smaller victories. An important fixture tonight, however, sees  Kickstart take on Cubana Villains. Can the gap be narrowed?   
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2016, 07:39:19 AM »
Last night saw the position at the top of the division get even  tighter. Cubana Villains overcame Kickstart which means that just two points now separate the top 5 teams with 7 games to go. Kickstart take on another of the chasing pack in the next game when they host Psychotic.
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2016, 05:42:09 AM »
Our leaders Kickstart lost out last night with a narrow 2-1 defeat at home to Psychotic .  This allowed Floriana to take their palace at the table where 2 points now separate 5 teams.  Psychotic have Floriana in their sights for tonights game. Will there be another change?
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline deca

« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2016, 04:58:19 PM »
great Write ups David

Nice to see for Conference 4 as hasn't been much written of the forum lately

Keep up the good work

Regards

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #73 on: December 23, 2016, 10:25:12 AM »
Psychotic were unable to beat the leaders, Floriana, last night and went down to a 0-2 home defeat.  Wins for Kickstart, Cubana and DVG  means 4  points now separate Psychotic, who dropped down to fifth place as a result  from Floriana at the top.  Psychotic will be keen for  a win when they host DVG Stars in the pick of tonight's matches.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 10:28:33 AM by davidvangaal »
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2016, 06:01:05 AM »
After what could be a costly loss, at home to DVG Stars, last night Psychotic have dropped back slightly and with all of the other top 5 teams winning they now find themselves  seven points behind leaders, Floriana, with just 4 games to go. There are no games tonight   ( santa clause must be too busy to play)  and the next top 5 clash sees Cubana Villains and DVG Stars meet on Christmas Day. Two points seperate the leading 4 teams.  I'll be back on Boxing Day with the result but in the meantime...

Merry Christmas to everybody in Conference 4

and I hope the Villains will be having plenty of Rum and Cigars.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 06:04:38 AM by davidvangaal »
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI