https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE FOUR  (Read 164222 times)

Offline deca

Re: CONFERENCE FOUR
« Reply #555 on: June 10, 2018, 05:38:59 PM »
Well done Dan on retaining the title quite comfortably  :)

Cheers

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #556 on: June 11, 2018, 06:02:49 PM »
Congratulations Dan.  Always nice to win Conf 4. There are still a lot of strong teams in it who will no doubt enjoy the chance to win next season .

After deciding to take a break with the Stars I realised that if I want them to come back as strong as they were I will need to do some rebuilding so I've taken the axe to my squad and started to replace all players who would be peaking in the next few seasons.  ( that hurt a bit because i had put a lot of effort into timing the purchase development of the players so I always had rolling  ;D 15 good ones). As a result the Stars are nothing like what they were but they will be back in a few seasons.  In the meantime I'm going to drop them down a few leagues so i can develop them and experiment without messing up anybody's season.

I've also got a second team that I have been working on.  I think thats partly why i found myself getting frustrated at the time all of this was taking.  My fault, I know. They're just about ready to challenge in an X11 now so maybe I will see you next season, depending on which Conf you join.  Play this game and you either win or die!   
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline kyleparker27

« Reply #557 on: June 11, 2018, 06:16:00 PM »
I get promoted to 4-1-1 and everyone leaving? ha good luck in your next conference guys and look forward to challenging for top 8 next year with the rest of you guys! loved this year and how tight it is between myself (Avengers) the victors and surreal Madrid hope the rivalry continues 👍

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #558 on: June 11, 2018, 07:45:17 PM »
Congratulations Dan.  Always nice to win Conf 4. There are still a lot of strong teams in it who will no doubt enjoy the chance to win next season .

After deciding to take a break with the Stars I realised that if I want them to come back as strong as they were I will need to do some rebuilding so I've taken the axe to my squad and started to replace all players who would be peaking in the next few seasons.  ( that hurt a bit because i had put a lot of effort into timing the purchase development of the players so I always had rolling  ;D 15 good ones). As a result the Stars are nothing like what they were but they will be back in a few seasons.  In the meantime I'm going to drop them down a few leagues so i can develop them and experiment without messing up anybody's season.

I've also got a second team that I have been working on.  I think thats partly why i found myself getting frustrated at the time all of this was taking.  My fault, I know. They're just about ready to challenge in an X11 now so maybe I will see you next season, depending on which Conf you join.  Play this game and you either win or die!   

What is your 2nd teams name?
Ocean City Orioles - C1
Arsenals Invincibles  - C4
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #559 on: June 12, 2018, 12:01:18 AM »

What is your 2nd teams name?

"When you play the game of thrones  you win, or you die"

Eric Cantona

oops   sorry  Cersie Lannister
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #560 on: June 12, 2018, 01:06:07 AM »
I wondered who Westeros XI were... I was looking forward to a new face in 1-1-1 Next season Dave
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline 3 Eyed Raven

« Reply #561 on: June 12, 2018, 04:22:09 AM »
I wondered who Westeros XI were... I was looking forward to a new face in 1-1-1 Next season Dave

I do have a new face, Dave.  Winter is coming for Conf 1.   ;D

I was going to keep my ID secret for a bit of fun but it felt too sneaky.
3 Eyed Raven

Westeros XI
DVG Stars being Rebuilt

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #562 on: June 12, 2018, 10:52:14 AM »
Your team look very strong mate, and youve bought young as well! The rest of us Conference 1ers are really looking forward to the challenge!
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #563 on: June 12, 2018, 04:57:04 PM »
I get promoted to 4-1-1 and everyone leaving? ha good luck in your next conference guys and look forward to challenging for top 8 next year with the rest of you guys! loved this year and how tight it is between myself (Avengers) the victors and surreal Madrid hope the rivalry continues 👍

I will be back Kyle.  Enjoy 4-1-1.   
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline kyleparker27

« Reply #564 on: June 12, 2018, 06:38:24 PM »
👍👍 I'll.try to haha

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #565 on: June 13, 2018, 08:44:02 PM »
Pleased to win my 2nd 4-1-1 title in a row albeit it felt slightly not as hard worked for with Floriana then Contrast, DVG and Delboy (All Massive Teams) leaving for one reason or another. Conference 4 is still active but nowhere near as strong as it used to be which I enjoyed more. Winning the league and being 12pts clear with 2 games to play is great but I loved the battles where it goes to the wire.

That being said I will be looking to move to a different X-1-1 in the new season to test my skills against other managers I don’t play often. (Not C3 or C6) of course as I’m happy there.

As we know places are a premium and i’ll be sacrificing my Champions Shield spot.

Rather than give it to some cruddy computer team if anyone wants to swap divisions and give 4-1-1 ago (with a shot at the CS) then let me know on here or PM and we can arrange.

Mr C

I have been offered a a very appealing Division Swap deal with someone. Can't say where though.

Anyone else interested please feel to PM me before Day 1 to discuss.
Ocean City Orioles - C1
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #566 on: June 18, 2018, 11:55:45 AM »
My old space in 114 is free if anybody wants it.  The Stars have moved down a few divisions to rebuild.
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #567 on: June 18, 2018, 01:50:40 PM »
My old space in 114 is free if anybody wants it.  The Stars have moved down a few divisions to rebuild.

You mean 4-1-1?
Real Shame that as I am unable to do my planned Division move today now as the new team would take your space and not mine. :(
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 01:53:32 PM by mr_cobra »
Ocean City Orioles - C1
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #568 on: June 18, 2018, 02:20:12 PM »

You mean 4-1-1?
Real Shame that as I am unable to do my planned Division move today now as the new team would take your team and not mine. :(

Sorry, Yes I meant 411.  I had no idea that me changing divisions would prevent you doing a swap.  Sorry.  Maybe somebody else will take my place ( or one of your reserve teams), then you can do the swap anyway?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 02:25:13 PM by davidvangaal »
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #569 on: June 18, 2018, 10:50:54 PM »
Someone has taken it now so panic over!
Ocean City Orioles - C1
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7