https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE FOUR  (Read 160336 times)

Offline deca

Re: CONFERENCE FOUR
« Reply #600 on: September 15, 2018, 04:43:52 PM »
Hi Borg,

i must admit i had to look a few times myself, was sure it was 3 points guaranteed, :-[ :-[ :-[

The only think I can put it down to is the long ball conditions,  him playing 5-2-3 long ball against my 4-5-1 use wings, and my team not the strongest at present, but expected to win no the less

Cheers

Deca

Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Marv999

« Reply #601 on: September 15, 2018, 07:22:47 PM »
That's such a bizzare result... I've been experiencing countless results the same as that lately. Can't put my finger on it but it seems so strange that the match engine has all of a sudden this season started to produce results like this.

P.s. on another note there is now a space in 411 and it's really tempting me  8) :o
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline jimbo

« Reply #602 on: September 16, 2018, 10:41:56 AM »
That's such a bizzare result... I've been experiencing countless results the same as that lately. Can't put my finger on it but it seems so strange that the match engine has all of a sudden this season started to produce results like this.

P.s. on another note there is now a space in 411 and it's really tempting me  8) :o

I agree Marv, Deca should have won that game and I have also experienced results where the % of TA I've had against a few opponents has produced outcomes which makes me think there is a bug in the match engine - I hope this isn't this case but it does make you question your set ups...

On the subject of 4-1-1, I recently moved from 3-1-1 and have been really enjoying the challenge. It would be great for you to join us  :)
Fulham's Finest

Offline deca

« Reply #603 on: September 16, 2018, 12:13:43 PM »
Yes, it's time the match engine needs a tweak, to avoid results like this,

In my opinion, if 2 teams are more or less within 10% - 20% of the same team strength, the team with the most tactical advantage during a match should always win.

unfortunately the sad truth is that there is nobody running the game, apart from the server itself

Cheers

Deca

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #604 on: September 16, 2018, 07:39:36 PM »
Deca should’ve deffo won the game. At least 3-0 when taking everything into account. Unfortunately the engine is just unplayable in it’s current state. Doesn’t give a fair representation.

How I’ve gone so clear in 411 is a mystery. Might aswell just stick any old tactics down.
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #605 on: September 16, 2018, 09:18:52 PM »
How does it get fixed? Has anyone spoken to junior lately?
Rathpeacon

Offline Marv999

« Reply #606 on: September 17, 2018, 11:08:45 AM »
Nath... Deca... I've joined the dark side and taken the spot in the conference. Conference 2 was a good home for several seasons but got quiet recently. Looking forward to brushing shoulders with you two legends and hopefully spiteri again soon pending a return from him. With us 4 potentially fighting again soon we could potentially have some great battles and create a strong conference to compete in things like ucb  8)

It'll take 1 or 2 more seasons for me to peak but will hopefully fight for a top 4 spot next season!  Also lately with me playing with attacking players with bans and injuries I sometimes (like the next few days) have to play players out of position or use strange formations. When my next lot of players decline I will move to a formation which only uses normal players so I don't have to play players in abnormal positions  8)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 11:58:41 AM by Marv999 »

Offline deca

« Reply #607 on: September 17, 2018, 05:00:47 PM »
Welcome Marv,

Great to have you in Conference 4, the more quality teams the better, especially for the UCB & Champions League

Best of luck

Cheers

Deca

Offline jimbo

« Reply #608 on: September 17, 2018, 08:23:13 PM »
Nath... Deca... I've joined the dark side and taken the spot in the conference. Conference 2 was a good home for several seasons but got quiet recently. Looking forward to brushing shoulders with you two legends and hopefully spiteri again soon pending a return from him. With us 4 potentially fighting again soon we could potentially have some great battles and create a strong conference to compete in things like ucb  8)

It'll take 1 or 2 more seasons for me to peak but will hopefully fight for a top 4 spot next season!  Also lately with me playing with attacking players with bans and injuries I sometimes (like the next few days) have to play players out of position or use strange formations. When my next lot of players decline I will move to a formation which only uses normal players so I don't have to play players in abnormal positions  8)

Welcome to Conference 4-1-1 Marv, great to have you here  :)
Fulham's Finest

Offline Marv999

« Reply #609 on: September 18, 2018, 12:29:37 AM »
Thanks Jimbo.. Looking to build a nice active conference and hopefully build a strong conference too, you've done awesome in ucb so far! Looking forward to the title race next season

Offline jimbo

« Reply #610 on: September 18, 2018, 12:48:33 PM »
Thanks Jimbo.. Looking to build a nice active conference and hopefully build a strong conference too, you've done awesome in ucb so far! Looking forward to the title race next season

Yes I agree, 4-1-1 is slowly becoming an active conference with lots of competition which is great  :)

Cheers Marv, I think I've surprised myself in the UCB this season and think it's a superbly run competition thanks to Deca  8)

The title race in 4-1-1 next season will certainly be an interesting one with all the talent in the league!
Fulham's Finest

Offline deca

« Reply #611 on: September 18, 2018, 04:40:41 PM »

Yes I agree, 4-1-1 is slowly becoming an active conference with lots of competition which is great  :)

Cheers Marv, I think I've surprised myself in the UCB this season and think it's a superbly run competition thanks to Deca  8)

The title race in 4-1-1 next season will certainly be an interesting one with all the talent in the league!

Thanks Jimbo  :) :) :)

Offline deca

« Reply #612 on: September 19, 2018, 09:30:51 AM »
Congratulations to Exeter City ( Nath ) winning the title, with 2 games to spare

Top class all season

Cheers

Deca

Offline jimbo

« Reply #613 on: September 19, 2018, 02:15:54 PM »
Congratulations to Exeter City ( Nath ) winning the title, with 2 games to spare

Top class all season

Cheers

Deca

Massive congratulations Exeter City on being crowned champions of 4-1-1! Incredible season and richly deserved  8) :) 8)
Fulham's Finest

Offline Marv999

« Reply #614 on: September 19, 2018, 02:46:06 PM »
Great win nath! I'll be coming for it next season though!!

Cheers

Marv