https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE EIGHT  (Read 178791 times)

Offline Turner

Re: CONFERENCE EIGHT
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2012, 10:39:15 AM »
OK American Misfits is in. Now you just have to decide between Realale Madrid & Burnaby FC  ;)

Ruff Ryders

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2012, 02:02:26 PM »
think it's time you had a go Canuck  ;)

not doing too well at the moment!!

Canuck

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2012, 11:11:19 PM »
Ok, i'll put my name down thanks Northstar i'll try and make us proud.

Canuck

« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2012, 12:23:52 AM »
Congrats Borg on a well played season, your a tough competitor and it's always a struggle to gain point off you. Let's keep up the good work in the UCB boys, Conf 2 are right on us and just cause they think they are the best conference doesnt mean we are going to let them take the title ;)

Offline iwopp

« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2012, 04:57:11 PM »
yeah, well done Borg!
Back on form again >:(
jellybellies

Canuck

« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2012, 05:08:43 AM »
What a close finish, and no help from me in the last 3 games, good job all around to our Ucb team however as we all finished with strong records! Nice win by the Misfits on the final game to solidify our trophy :) looking forward to the start of next season for our division, looks like angel rrs are on their game coming back to 8-1-1 so watch out for them. I have to replace my star wing this season which is sad but I'm building a strong younger team for the future so I can beat the Borg and the bellies one day ;) maybe in a few seasons I'll get to play in the champions league once again... Maybe I'm dreaming...

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2012, 09:08:32 PM »
Thanks guys. Delighted with my performance this season. Delighted to get the 8-1-1 title back and to qualify for the Champions Shield for next season. Also, great to win the UCB again. Fantastic team performance. :)
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline Turner

« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2012, 04:50:11 PM »
Hey Con8,

attached to this message you will see a questionnaire that Martin from Con2 created. If you want to appear in Con2's weekly report download the questionnaire fill it in and send it to martinw63(team name: FC Town of Luton). You can download the weekly reports in the Con2 thread.

Turner
Ruff Ryders

Canuck

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2012, 05:42:05 AM »
Damn Borg are 5-0 with 0 goals against now! This doesn't look fair to the rest of us lol! There must be someone out there that can avoid assimilation! Just keep up the good work in the next UCB and we could look past it I guess ;)

Northstar is looking sharp so far but I believe he may have got nailed on some points from the rollback, seems your young guys are improving but if that's the case I feel for you as every point is valuable in this conference. What went down with you div games? I only remember seeing you at the top of the standings before this debacle.

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2012, 05:29:28 PM »
Quite surprised. I no showed again last night. Set up basics straight after work never came back later to pick my advance tactics. Just to tired. Might have to give up The Borg soon. Just to much working 50 hour weeks. Not had a day off in 3 weeks. :(
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2012, 11:31:50 AM »
Damn Borg are 5-0 with 0 goals against now! This doesn't look fair to the rest of us lol! There must be someone out there that can avoid assimilation! Just keep up the good work in the next UCB and we could look past it I guess ;)

Northstar is looking sharp so far but I believe he may have got nailed on some points from the rollback, seems your young guys are improving but if that's the case I feel for you as every point is valuable in this conference. What went down with you div games? I only remember seeing you at the top of the standings before this debacle.

hi canuck, just unlucky with the rollback as far as league games went. Beat the orientals twice and then drew 1-1 in the third encounter. The borg had lost some ground but the rollback has given him a wee bonus of 2pts, lliike he needs it  ::) ;)

Looking for a better season than last, top 5 is the target 8)

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2012, 11:32:56 AM »
Quite surprised. I no showed again last night. Set up basics straight after work never came back later to pick my advance tactics. Just to tired. Might have to give up The Borg soon. Just to much working 50 hour weeks. Not had a day off in 3 weeks. :(

your doing fine considering :)

Canuck

« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2012, 04:24:42 PM »
Well it looks like you will squeeze some points out of my injury and AWoL fillled lineup today Northstar! i can't believe how much shit has come my way the last 2 games, and i'm following the training protocol so why are my guys going AWOL??? anyhow, i'm still going to put up a fight!

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2012, 05:20:38 PM »

Malon are doing just fine too Borg ;)

Wizards by Globus

Offline Turner

« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2012, 03:50:35 PM »
Hey Con8,

the time has come to sign up for UCB 14, select your quartet and sign up below. Please assign the captain to the nÂș1 spot:

1.                   (Capt.)

Thanks,

Deca & Turner
UCB Admin Team.

Ruff Ryders