https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE EIGHT  (Read 182617 times)

Offline iwopp

Re: CONFERENCE EIGHT
« Reply #450 on: September 22, 2016, 10:46:33 AM »
Well done this season Angele  :) 

I'm finding it tough at the moment with lots of new players coming in :'(
jellybellies

Offline Angele

« Reply #451 on: September 25, 2016, 12:51:57 AM »
Well done this season Angele  :) 

I'm finding it tough at the moment with lots of new players coming in :'(

Thanks.

I can sympathise with your problems but also hope it stays that way. Or gets worse ;-)

Offline iwopp

« Reply #452 on: December 18, 2016, 12:15:37 PM »
Time to bring Conf 8 back to life i think!

It's such a competitive league at the moment, its a shame we we don't have the banter to go with it.

Who is your money on this season?
Still nine games left and it could go any way.

Can Pathetico pull it off?
Will Angele have a strong finish?
jellybellies

Offline stupac

« Reply #453 on: December 18, 2016, 01:28:38 PM »
I'll be in 8-1-1 in the next couple of seasons (Bullworth Academy) so would be good to get this thread going again as my other team is in conf 5 which thread is also dead :(

Looking forward to the challenge of 8-1-1 it's the toughest and most stacked league in the game imo and has been since the server merge if I remember correctly.
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline iwopp

« Reply #454 on: December 18, 2016, 03:39:20 PM »
It's going to get very tough Stuart!  :o

With the likes of Brazillian Piggys and Mixed Martial Farts next season there could be some good teams being relegated!
jellybellies

Offline superj

« Reply #455 on: December 18, 2016, 04:37:18 PM »
Ah it was you stu who knocked me out of the champs shield
Brazilian Piggys

Offline nickmiles23

« Reply #456 on: December 18, 2016, 11:07:41 PM »
Great to hear we have Brazillian Piggys, Mixed Martial Farts and Bullworth Academy joining 8-1-1 in a season or two and I echo iwopp's comment that it would mean some good teams having to get relegated to make space. Will be interesting to see how it plays out!

As for this season, I'm hoping to cause an upset although I wouldn't bet on me. I've been in this position before but my players seem to buckle under the pressure! It is so hard predict with 27 potential points still up for grabs and so many tough games.

Conference 8 does seem to be getting stronger every season. We now have 5 teams in FL1 and two teams in the last 4 of the Elite Cup (I've drawn Luton in the semis so we will have a team in the final!). Long may it continue.
Pathetico Madrid

Offline Baggio

« Reply #457 on: December 20, 2016, 09:13:45 PM »
8-1-1 is definately one of the most competitive conference's. Next season will be tough for sure, I'd be happy to finish anywhere in the top 6! Anything above 7th would be an achievement. Looking forward to the challenge already  :D

Good luck to tho's battling at the top this season. Looks like it might come down to the wire, exciting stuff.

8-1-2 has been competitive playing against Brazillian Piggy's and a couple of other decent teams this season. The piggies seem to have my number though as they've beat us 3 or 4 times in a row now, 1-0 each time though so hopefully I'll have my luck on the 23rd and steal the title  :o
SL Hibernian

Offline nickmiles23

« Reply #458 on: December 23, 2016, 05:38:34 PM »
Some big games in Conference 8 tonight. 8-1-1 is wide open with only 3 points separating the top 4 and some difficult fixtures for all the top 4 tonight:

Angel Rrrrs (1) vs Pathetico Madrid (2)
Team Name (5) vs Jellybellies (4)
Fools United (7) vs FC Town of Luton (3)

Team Name are creeping into the mix and well played in our game last night, you deserved the win. Also a probably title decider in 8-1-2 with Brazilian Piggys taking on Mixed Martial Farts. MMF can go top with a win, anything else and Piggys will remain in the top spot.

Will be interesting to see the results and the what the tables looks like tomorrow morning. Good luck to all!
Pathetico Madrid

Offline Baggio

« Reply #459 on: December 24, 2016, 09:02:25 AM »
Looks like a very tight finish for you guy's at the top of 8-1-1, well done last night Nick it's yours to lose now mate.. No pressure lol

SL Hibernian

Offline Angele

« Reply #460 on: December 24, 2016, 11:48:32 PM »
Hey compadres....

My injured players let you all back in with a chance. But this is all setting up nicely for a few more twists and turns. So --- you guys near the top, you maka de mistake and de Angels will be ready to pounce, take advantage and pulp your hopes and little testiculari into soft pasta. KnowhatImean  8)

But I still wish you all a very happy holiday  XXXXXXX  :)

Offline iwopp

« Reply #461 on: December 29, 2016, 08:36:00 AM »
Last match of the season and the pressure is now on Angel!
Only a win will do, as Pathetico has a much easier game.

Good luck guys!  ;)
jellybellies

Offline Angele

« Reply #462 on: December 29, 2016, 01:43:25 PM »
Last match of the season and the pressure is now on Angel!
Only a win will do, as Pathetico has a much easier game.

Good luck guys!  ;)

I don't know the meaning of the word pressure.

But, as the old joke goes, there are a whole lot of words I don't know the meaning of  ;D

Offline nickmiles23

« Reply #463 on: December 29, 2016, 09:58:36 PM »
I might have done my own legs a bit by injuring 2 of Bedwell's players in our game last night... Still, just happy with the win because they are a decent side and have beaten me many times before so hoping they can do me a huge favour tonight!

Always good when it comes down to the final game, good luck Angele.
Pathetico Madrid

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #464 on: December 30, 2016, 07:01:36 AM »
Well done Nick. Personally left to regret the weird result against Angele in our first game this season..... look forward to resuming the battle in the new year.
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️