https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Top Supermarket Stuff Thread  (Read 72811 times)

Offline Late

Re: The Top Supermarket Stuff Thread
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2013, 11:21:36 PM »
You heard it here first, folks - withdrawal from coca cola is tougher to live with than clinical depression.

Edit - damn, beaten to it by Styles ;)
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2013, 11:24:49 PM »
It isn't going to make any difference to my depression, I've been drinking Diet Coke since it existed. If it was affecting my depression in any way I would have had depression all my life.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2013, 09:14:51 AM »
Your diet in general will have an affect on your depression and your diabetes... if you dont recognise diet coke as part of your diet then more fool you.. not only does it work as a hunger supressant because of the caffeine content, but it also dehydrates your body with its sweet sugary chemicals.. which make you want more of the stuff... this affects your diet even if you dont think it does - go talk to a nurse/gp about it, they will say the same thing.

And thats not even mentioning the effect the sugar/sweetener has on your teeth and the amount of money it takes to keep this fix - I cringe at the thought of how much money I spent on coke last year.. I think its safe to say that it would be getting into the region of a grand - which is ridiculous if you think of it like that.

Offline styles

« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2013, 09:56:26 AM »
I asked you before Harv, what you do to help your condition. There are plenty of reports that show that aspartame can have a serious negative effect on health.

The question is, do you want to cure your depression? Are you prepared to give up diet coke for three months to see if that helps?
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2013, 09:10:15 PM »
I've already said, I tried before and failed miserably. Not doing it again as withdrawal was bloody horrible. You seem to be getting overly obsessed with me again styles, this isn't healthy.

Tesco doing another week of 2 for 2 quid starting tomorrow. Nice. 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline styles

« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2013, 09:58:03 AM »
It's a pity your doctor and your social security officer aren't obsessed. I'll say again that i think you are nothing but a chancer. Id love to see people like you housed in one room hostels with shared facilities. People like you milk the welfare system. You'll never work again son and lets face it you're just a drain on the rest of us. You're making zero contribution to the country but expect to be cared for, housed , fed and given handouts till the day you eventually croak. Even worse, you actually feel hard done by. People like you sicken me.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline Late

« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2013, 10:09:48 AM »
Fair, but said with slightly less subtlety than I would've used, personally!  ;D
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2013, 02:55:53 PM »
Never work again..? I hope you're wrong there. I'd love to be not only able to be working again but also be able to leave my flat, not have days where I feel that I'd be better off dead and not be at risk of slipping into a diabetic coma a couple of times a week.

Giving up Diet Coke isn't going to change anything.

And I'm not milking anything.

This thread is for Top Supermarket Stuff not yet another opportunity for you to continue your strange obsession with me. I've noticed that this obsession gets worse the worse arse do, you'll probably be a complete basket case at the end of May lol.

I think everyone needs to get back on topic.

Offline styles

« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2013, 11:30:36 PM »
Deflecting attention once again. If you spent half as much time trying to figure out a way to make yourself "fit to work" as you do surfing forums for shite about the wii then maybe you'd have found a job by now.

You've no interest in work, if you had, instead of a thread about the best place to find frozen pizza you'd be telling us about how you were changing your diet to enable you to live a productive life. How many years since you worked? Last time you were contributing to society arsenal were winning trophies lol.

Get out and find some work you lazy cunt

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2013, 01:33:06 AM »
Blimey, looks like someone has been on the sauce tonight lol. Take a chill pill and calm down, this really isn't healthy. I may have to get a Restraining Order lmfao. ;D

supermarketsweep

« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2013, 07:06:26 PM »
Two little gems for you here.

Firstly - Haribo Strawberry Softies from Tescos. Currently half price, 64p a bag.

Secondly - Just been to the local lidl and got myself some of their Freeway Cola, 6 0.5 litre bottles for £1.79. So thats 3 litres for £1.79. Tastes pretty much like the real deal to me.

Time to stock up  :D ;)

Offline styles

« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2013, 11:21:38 PM »
Blimey, looks like someone has been on the sauce tonight lol. Take a chill pill and calm down, this really isn't healthy. I may have to get a Restraining Order lmfao. ;D

Truth hurts son. Prove us all wrong and get a job

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2013, 01:52:39 AM »
No pain involved at all. In fact I find your obsession with my good self quit amusing. You're coming across as having more mental health issues than I am. lmfao ;)

Offline styles

« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2013, 03:04:39 AM »
What will last longer? Arsenals trophy drout or harvs lack of contribution to society?

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2013, 04:57:19 PM »
Two little gems for you here.

Firstly - Haribo Strawberry Softies from Tescos. Currently half price, 64p a bag.

Secondly - Just been to the local lidl and got myself some of their Freeway Cola, 6 0.5 litre bottles for £1.79. So thats 3 litres for £1.79. Tastes pretty much like the real deal to me.

Time to stock up  :D ;)

Glad someone's being on topic apart from me. Cheers for that ;D

Tescos are doing Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes half price. £1.74 each. Hope they haven't finished doing the strawberry ones because they're bloomin lovely. :o

Asda a re doing Coke 2 for £2.50 so that's probably going to be the best deal around when the Tesco one finishes.