https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 97.  (Read 6422 times)

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
Re: Friendly League Season 97.
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2022, 03:55:24 PM »
thanks Brian for sorting FL  8)

scraped through in the end on goal difference. thought i was going to get nothing after yesterdays joke of getting 2 x players sent off at same time for 'stealing'. what can you steal when playing football  ::)

Anyway got lucky and back to FL1 for next season.. for a season  ;)

Offline Brendan Rodgers

• Joe Allen, he is a beautiful human being
« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2022, 04:13:55 PM »
Brendan you are the biggest fu**in idiot on Sunday league. How can you psycho the guy knowing he has a shot at FL1 today. you are a joke! You should be kicked off this game!! Yeah you will laugh, someone spent all season from your own conference fighting in FL1, and you felt you had a right to help him chuck it all away, your personality stinks!!

Grow up soft lad, it's just a laugh!!
New Energy
C4 x1 | TCL x1 | TEL x1

My Lovely Horse
C6 x1

Offline Gull

« Reply #122 on: July 27, 2022, 04:47:06 PM »
Cheers all, have to admit was a little fortunate today on tactics but probably due a bit of luck.

Thanks to Brian's hard work in organising the leagues.

It's all good BALDBEAN -  not sure why I'm living rent free in his head ;D

Offline Swifty

« Reply #123 on: July 27, 2022, 05:05:23 PM »
Cheers all, have to admit was a little fortunate today on tactics but probably due a bit of luck.

Thanks to Brian's hard work in organising the leagues.

It's all good BALDBEAN -  not sure why I'm living rent free in his head ;D

;D ;D ;D
Rebel Rovers

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #124 on: July 27, 2022, 05:21:27 PM »
 Cheers Brian as well you really do make the FL as fun as it is  loved the match reports you've been amazing

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #125 on: July 27, 2022, 05:27:06 PM »
Brendan you are the biggest fu**in idiot on Sunday league. How can you psycho the guy knowing he has a shot at FL1 today. you are a joke! You should be kicked off this game!! Yeah you will laugh, someone spent all season from your own conference fighting in FL1, and you felt you had a right to help him chuck it all away, your personality stinks!!

Sorry that comment is just wrong why would you go out of your way to fuck someone's season up

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #126 on: July 27, 2022, 06:05:42 PM »
LETS GO GULL!!!! Congratulations!!!! Suck on that you massive bellend Brendan!!!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Brendan Rodgers

• Joe Allen, he is a beautiful human being
« Reply #127 on: July 27, 2022, 06:14:41 PM »

Sorry that comment is just wrong why would you go out of your way to fuck someone's season up

Keeping the game interesting lads. The boys really went for it last night, showed a lot of character.

It's good to have rivals, Gull and Baldbean have had it in for me for many seasons. Baldbean is a complete cry baby whopper. Floriana a rival too although it is more of a respectful, friendly rivalry.

Playstyle, tactic, offsides or aggression I don't see how its anyone elses opinion matters

I've congratulated Gull - a great win FL1 title. Can't see any of my useless teams winning that any time soon!

Cheers
BR
New Energy
C4 x1 | TCL x1 | TEL x1

My Lovely Horse
C6 x1

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2022, 06:54:14 PM »
I’ve not got it in for anyone, I just can’t sit back and watch when someone goes out of their way to be an idiot then always tries to cover it up with its banter or just a game, blah blah blah, sort your life out mate!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #129 on: July 27, 2022, 06:57:12 PM »
I have rivals in Italiano and DANEMARK, and also Gull and others who I like to test myself against, but never would the night before they have the biggest game of their season play psycho against them to sabotage their season, that’s not rivalry, that’s just spiteful and malicious, and for what I’ve seen since being back, it’s not welcome on this game, just just stop it!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #130 on: July 27, 2022, 06:58:56 PM »
Yeah you congratulated Gull, you want a thank you after what you tried last night? if you had injured half his squad and he lost today then what? You’d have said sorry or unlucky? Pathetic!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2022, 08:10:44 PM »

Keeping the game interesting lads. The boys really went for it last night, showed a lot of character.

It's good to have rivals, Gull and Baldbean have had it in for me for many seasons. Baldbean is a complete cry baby whopper. Floriana a rival too although it is more of a respectful, friendly rivalry.

Playstyle, tactic, offsides or aggression I don't see how its anyone elses opinion matters

I've congratulated Gull - a great win FL1 title. Can't see any of my useless teams winning that any time soon!

Cheers
BR

There's rivals and then there is just sabotage, like you can banter, I've had banter with kush swift danemark Saruman never would I go psycho on them 

Offline kyleparker27

« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2022, 08:15:36 PM »
Well done gull, chuffed you got the win after last night's game buddy, congrats too memento and italiano too! Cheers Brian for organising FL, it's awesome keep up the hard work!

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #133 on: July 27, 2022, 08:16:45 PM »
 ;D ;D Good to see this game still gets under some peoples skin. About time we had a pantomime villain on this game again.

I remember the days of Byron Park. Man I got a few messages from that guy!! He could be 1 unhappy boy.
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline Swifty

« Reply #134 on: July 27, 2022, 08:18:10 PM »
 ;D I think the Baldman is more angry than Mr Gull  ;D
Rebel Rovers