https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Confirmed Signings Thread  (Read 57197 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Confirmed Signings Thread
« Reply #195 on: August 25, 2017, 04:16:10 PM »
United have done another deal for Zlatan, puts our total of injured players up to 5 now though. Not a bad player to have on the bench if we need a goal 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #196 on: August 31, 2017, 01:56:47 PM »
Well it looks like the papers got things a bit wrong lol. Oxymoron has just signed for the red scouse gits. Not sure what the fuck Klopp was thinking there. :-\
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline jman

« Reply #197 on: September 01, 2017, 10:55:52 AM »
I'm glad we didn't get the Ox.. he's akin to a shit Walcott.. who is also shit.

Unsure what the point was in doing a great deal to sell Matic for £40m because he's nowhere near worth that...
to go and spunk most of it on Drinkwater for £35m who is also nowhere near worth that..

Don't know too much about Zappacosta.. but gives us more options in Moses position who can blow hot and cold.

Offline harv

« Reply #198 on: September 01, 2017, 03:56:27 PM »
Matic is worth £60m at least (given the way that transfer prices have gone crazy again). Chelsea letting him go in the first place was a mistake but letting him go to United? That's just seven kinds of insane. :o

Not that I'm complaining 8) ;D 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #199 on: January 22, 2018, 11:41:52 PM »
Well that's Sanchez confirmed. I think he's overrated myself but we'll have to wait and see how he does I guess.

Apparently Micki joining arse is a 'dream come true' for him. Not a very ambitious player then, is he? lol :o ;D

Oh well, best of luck to him. He's a good player, just wasn't producing the goods in training I guess?

Offline harv

« Reply #200 on: June 06, 2018, 06:33:17 PM »
Well looks like I was right about Sanchez lol

Two new signings for United already - Fred for £52m and Diogo Dalot for £17.4m.

Offline jman

« Reply #201 on: July 19, 2018, 09:42:31 AM »
We've got Maruizio Sarri as our new manager at last.. and Zola joined as Assistant Coach yesterday.

We've got someone who hasn't won a trophy in his entire career joined with someone who has had fairly terrible spells as a manager. What could go wrong? lol.

Offline harv

« Reply #202 on: July 19, 2018, 02:22:35 PM »
Maureen's first press conference of the season yesterday and NONE of the Mickey Mouse journalists there asked him why we didn't sign Ronnie. Should have been the first question he had to answer. Unbelievable.

United's first pre-season friendly at 3am against the Mexican side Club America.

Maureen said he didn't know if we were signing anyone else lol

Tbh I don't think we need any more signings, I'm hoping that Fosu-Mensah, Gomes and Chong are going to break through into the first team and see some action.

Offline harv

« Reply #203 on: July 20, 2018, 11:32:22 PM »
This woman Alisson that Klopp has just bought to play in goal for Liverpool has got a beard. Seems like she'll really fit in in the city of Liverpool lol :P ;D ;D ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #204 on: January 02, 2019, 04:36:01 PM »
Chelsea signed Pulisic for £58m.. good signing.. although we won't see him until the Summer... I just hope this doesn't definitely mean Hazard is going.. we're fucked if he leaves ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #205 on: January 18, 2019, 11:20:30 PM »
Chelsea getting Higuain on loan is a great signing, particularly seeing as the gamble getting Morata didn't pay off.

We'll still knock them out of the top four though despite that :P ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #206 on: January 19, 2019, 03:32:38 PM »
Shaw unwell during the warm-up so Dalot starts at right back and Young switches to the left, otherwise it's Ollie's usual line up.

Pogba puts us 1-0 up from the spot after getting sandwiched in the goal area by two defenders.

United are continuing with their fast paced attacking football with penetration and width. Brighton looking dangerous on the break.

Offline harv

« Reply #207 on: January 19, 2019, 03:45:40 PM »
Quick feet from Rashford and a nice finish makes it 2-0 to United. 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #208 on: January 19, 2019, 03:54:42 PM »
2-0 at half-time, and the red scouse gits are getting beat by Palace at half-time. At home. :o

If we end up winning, the red scouse gits end up losing and Chelsea and arse draw I'll be a VERY happy bunny. We could be looking at a title challenge :P

Offline harv

« Reply #209 on: January 19, 2019, 04:05:49 PM »
Oh bollocks. 1-1 now at Anfield lol ;D