https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SundayLeague World  (Read 122667 times)

Offline bigdealdave

Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2016, 03:23:20 PM »
Nice reward for beating 1st place last night. ahh well  ::)

http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/squad.pl

Thats unbelievable! Did you leave morale building on nice rest?
It would be okay playing a 16th placer but your match tonights no walkover.

I noticed both your keepers are close together in seasons, i would get a new one tonight on the TM, he'll be switched in for the match as long as you have the old keeper in #1 spot and by the time your first keeper starts to decline youll have a seasoned keeper again.
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2016, 03:25:36 PM »
Can't remember if this used to be a regular thing back in the day, but been noticing it a lot lately. Not been a problem in the lower leagues, but still annoying af.

When my regular penalty taker is injured and switched out, my keeper is taking the pens, even though i keep setting the new striker to take them.

What can be done to prevent this? Just another problem with SL  ::)

I got nothing... Lol

Anyone know?
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Marv999

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2016, 03:59:37 PM »
Nice reward for beating 1st place last night. ahh well  ::)

http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/squad.pl
as dave has already suggested, only real option is buy a new keeper tonight and stick one your willing to lose in the playing spot tonight, otherwise after beating top, your in for a trouncing..
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline Marv999

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2016, 04:01:34 PM »
Well fl1 is going well  ::)

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2016, 02:18:09 PM »
Well fl1 is going well  ::)

Definitely seems to be your unlucky competition Marv, maybe youll get some retribution for last night in todays match against Jon?
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Marv999

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2016, 03:15:05 PM »
Definitely the worst start to a season since I've been back  :'(

Offline Jt21

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2016, 06:09:25 PM »
Was due a win against you marv! And happy to follow it up in fl1 a title I've never won!

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2016, 07:45:44 PM »
Okay, i was going to do a bit tonight on the Elite Cup 2nd round but instead i think we'll have a look at how things are shaping up after the first 6 games of FL1 Season 56 where the top 4 are separated by a mere point and right now at the bottom are Marvs Old Fullerians, a team very much not used to being bottom of the pile. That's just the standard at the pinnacle of this game, even conference champions will find it tough! But it's still early days :)

Floriana FC

We've all experienced the wrath of Spiteris Army this past few seasons and still the strongest team statistically, however we all know that doesn't last forever in this game - i count at least 7 players in their last season... perhaps winning this could be Antony's Swan Song for now but it's gonna be anything but easy! So far only dropping 2 points with a draw against Marv (see?) hes in the top spot.

DonkaLonk Fc

Since his return Jons had a mixed bag of seasons but now his team are starting to max hes finding that groove and getting a lot more consistency out of them. The only points hes dropped so far is also a draw yesterday with Angel Rrrrs. He even beat last seasons FL1 champs The Flashhearts ;) So this team is definitely looking a strong favourite to be in the top 3 when the dust settles.

Floriana and DonkaLonk are the only two teams remaining unbeaten at this juncture... In third spot we have...

Super Imps

Leading the pack up until today after a defeat at the hands of Mihais UNIV. CRAIOVA is the ever ready Super Imps. Dominating 1-1-1 for countless seasons until my Flashhearts threw a spanner in the works he only really underperformed in the conference last season, he still made it into the top 3 of FL1. In actual fact, in the last 10 seasons he has only failed to make it into the top 3 once!!! A scary statistic. Obviously Rich has his team rotation and staggering his player purchasing down to a fine art, but then again, what would you expect from the most decorated manager in the game.

The Flashhearts

In 4th spot with the same points as Rich and only 1 point behind Antony and Jon is my lot. After losing 1-0 to Jon i did quite a lot of shouting in mirrors and at schoolkids... i also hit the drink quite hard... coupled with ASDA selling litres of Captain Morgans for £15 i just barely regained consciousness in time to set up for my next matches. Apart from the blip against the Donks i think i've handled the season so far pretty well, i'll get them back next time round ;)

We'll give it another few games and look at how some of the other big names are doing, its been a great competition so far!  ;D

Also a big thankyou to those posting and keeping this thread alive and around the top, it all helps!
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Jt21

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2016, 08:21:25 PM »
Great right up again dave! That defeats hit you hard hasn't it?😂 Looking at marvs side he has a lot of early season players that doesn't bode well for us all when we need to rebuild in a couple of seasons

Offline Marv999

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2016, 08:49:19 PM »
Great right up again dave! That defeats hit you hard hasn't it?😂 Looking at marvs side he has a lot of early season players that doesn't bode well for us all when we need to rebuild in a couple of seasons
I hope this is the case  ;D hopefully by the time bigdave jt and spiteri have rebuilt I'll be in my peak.. In the mean time with my poor start to this season I'll be looking into what I'm go doing with tactics. Need to freshen up what I'm doing daily to keep challenging with the big guys. Priorities at the moment though is an elite cup or champs shield run, to stay up in fl1 and to keep jt honest in 211.. I'm not giving up my 8th title without a fight  :o

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2016, 10:17:52 PM »
I hope this is the case  ;D hopefully by the time bigdave jt and spiteri have rebuilt I'll be in my peak.. In the mean time with my poor start to this season I'll be looking into what I'm go doing with tactics. Need to freshen up what I'm doing daily to keep challenging with the big guys. Priorities at the moment though is an elite cup or champs shield run, to stay up in fl1 and to keep jt honest in 211.. I'm not giving up my 8th title without a fight  :o

Iv said before that ill likely replace veterans that even have 1-2 seasons left if the right superstar pops up on the TM. I got myself a 16 year old anyside  midfielder there for 3000cr, and hes training like a demon which is excellent, hell be maxed in hopefully season 4 at the latest just when my current squad wind down. Im happy as long as i have one anysider for every position so he should see me right through next year. Anyway, what i mean is, to buy him i had to get rid of a very good 99 all-round player with just over a season left. I wasnt sure id made the right decision until seeing his training stats, thats the gamble you have to take to stay competitive i think.
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2016, 06:20:46 AM »
Dave your name might be on the elite cup this season after the result last nite
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Marv999

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2016, 03:56:33 PM »
I WON A GAME IN FL1!!!  8) ;D was not expecting that either against super imps  :o

Party at my place tonight 8pm.. bring booze and attractive single ladies  8) there will be cut sandwiches, cocktail sausages and French fancies.. oh yes I know how to have a good time  :o 8) :D

Offline richff

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2016, 05:10:00 PM »
The old Crystal ball was working well today Marv! I got thoroughly stuffed 😯Well played mate 👍

Offline Marv999

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2016, 07:38:27 PM »
I'll take it.. had an ok season last time in fl1 and started so poorly this time.. well I guess being in 15th the only way is up!!  :o