https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Rollback?  (Read 687 times)

Offline davef

Rollback?
« on: June 25, 2018, 01:07:07 AM »
I sent this to Junior yesterday (Sunday). No idea if he will even get to look at it before Monday night let alone alter things but we (Lynne and I) are serious about quitting the game (and maybe others will feel the same way) so if he is serious about making a go of it, listening to loyal (paying) customers rather than losing them would seem to be wise.

PS Thanks for the good wishes I have received from Sunday League friends about my current health problems and I intend (with the help of some excellent medicos) to do my very best to avoid shuffling off for some while yet.
Cheers
Dave.

Oooops ---- I forgot to actually include just what it was I sent to Junior (I blame the meds :-)).

Hi Junior.

Shame about what happened but losing games that could have been won and with no proper roll-back is wrong and Lynne has gone mental and although my Pigs are in the hands of a substitute manager just now, I can't help but agree. She has said she will be quitting if this latest situation isn't resolved more fairly and I have to agree with her. So, unless things change before tomorrow I will also just use up my existing credits before waving goodbye to Sunday League for good.

I can't remember when I started but it was pre-2002 (so at least 16 years) and I'd rather keep going but I understand her feelings and will have to support her. So this is a plea for you to reconsider your actions about having such a minimal roll-back because you will certainly lose two long-standing managers (at least) if you don't.

Regards and best wishes
DaveF

« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 02:40:17 AM by davef »