https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 91.  (Read 9403 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 91. Game 27/30.
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2021, 03:49:24 PM »

FL1. Game 27/30.

Just three games left to play and Super Imps take a one point lead at the top after winning 2 - 0 against Fulhams Finest. LiveSea shared a 1-1 draw at sMAshEd and are down to second place by goal difference. FC Town of Luton won 1 - 0 against Jellybellies and are third by the goal difference. Floriana FC are five points short of the top three. At the bottom, Realale Madrid have 21 points and are relegated. Hoarse Whisperers have 27 points. AFC Blitzkrieg have 30 points. sMAshEd are one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 27/30.

Leaders now by three points, Rathpeacon lost 1-0 at Aten warriors. It's congratulations to Wizards In second place whose 1 - 0 win against Under the Radar FC means they gained promotion. In third place,  FC Schwalbe won 3-0 at Betty Swollocks XI. Fools United are three points short of the top three. At the bottom, Surreal Madrid have 12 points. Team Logan John have 13 points. Eint. Braunschweig have 18 points. Pipick City are three points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 27/30.

Leaders now by five points, Rockline Tribe won 4 - 0 against The Blurred Crusade. Ogres in second place by goal difference won 3-0 at CORINTHIAN CLOWNS. United World F.C in third place by the goal difference won 1 - 0 against Monkey Hangers FC.   RIP Greavesie are now one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Tunneltiger have no points. Winners United have 14 points. Monkey Hangers FC have 23 points. DANEMARK FC are five points above the bottom three.
     :) 8) :)

CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 91.
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2021, 04:15:18 PM »
bit of an end of season wobble from me with the finishing line in sight.......
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2021, 03:36:41 PM »
bit of an end of season wobble from me with the finishing line in sight.......

2 losses in a row, not leading anymore........
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 91. Game 28/30.
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2021, 03:48:32 PM »

FL1. Game 28/30.

Two games to go, top two win and third team draws. Leading by one point, Super Imps won 9 - 0 against New Energy. In second place, LiveSea won 1-0 at UNIV. CRAIOVA. Two points further behind, FC Town of Luton were held to a 1-1 draw at Fulhams Finest. Floriana FC are three points short of the top three. at the bottom, Realale Madrid have 22 points. Hoarse Whisperers have 28 points.    AFC Blitzkrieg have 31 points. sMAshEd are one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 28/30.

There's a change at the top. Wizards won 1 - 0 at Steaua Sudului and go top by goal difference. Rathpeacon are down to second by the goal difference after losing 1-1 at fourth placed, Fools United. In third place, FC Schwalbe shared a 1-1 draw at Surreal Madrid. Fools United are just one point short of the top three. "Tomorrows Match of the Day", Fools United(4th)vs FC Schwalbe(3rd) At the bottom, Both Surreal Madrid and Team Logan John have 13 points each and are relegated.   Eint. Braunschweig have 18 points and could be relegated tomorrow. Pipick City are 6 points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 28/30.

Congratulations to Rockline Tribe whose 8 - 2 win against Grays Athletic means they gain promotion. United World F.C won 4-0 at Spartak and move up to second place. RIP Greavesie move back into the top three with a 3 - 1 win against Ogres who are down to fourth place. At the bottom, Tunneltiger have no points. Winners United have 14 points. Monkey Hangers FC have 23 points.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 91. Game 29/30.
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2021, 04:34:55 PM »

FL1. Game 29/30.

One game left to play it's still a three horse race to the finish. Leaders by one point, Super Imps won 2 - 0 against sMAshEd. In second place, LiveSea won 1-0 at Fulhams Finest. Third placed. FC Town of Luton won 4-0 at Realale Madrid. Tomorrows final fixtures for the top three are:- Super Imps(1st)vs FC Town of Luton(3rd) and Kushberry F.C(11th)vs LiveSea(2nd). At the bottom, Already relegated, Realale Madrid have 22 points. Both AFC Blitzkrieg and Hoarse Whisperers have 31 points each.   sMAshEd have 32 points. Fulhams Finest have 33 points. Kushberry F.C are now safe. Final games for the teams in danger of relegation are:-   AFC Blitzkrieg(15th)vs Hoarse Whisperers(14th).. Fulhams Finest(12th)vs sMAshEd(13th)At the bottom, Tunneltiger have no points. Winners United have 15 points. Monkey Hangers FC have 26 points.

FL2. Game 29/30.

Just one game left to play, two teams promoted already and three teams with a chance for the third promotion place. Leaders by goal difference, Wizards won 4 - 1 against Pipick City. In second place by the goal difference, Rathpeacon won 4-1 at Blue Meanies. Games left to decide who will be FL2. Champions are:- Wizards vs Betty Swollocks XI and Eint. Braunschweig   vs Rathpeacon. In third place with 55 points,  FC Schwalbe shared a goalless draw at now 5th place by goal difference, FC Schwalbe. Making the fourth place by the goal difference at the last moment,   CSI-Westgate on Sea won 3 - 0 against Aten warriors. Final games involving teams fighting for the final promotion place are:-   Under the Radar FC(9th)vs   FC Schwalbe(3rd).   CSI-Westgate on Sea(4th)vs Pipick City(13th). Fools United(5th)vs Team Logan John(15th). At the bottom, Surreal Madrid have 13 points. Team Logan John have 16 points. Eint. Braunschweig have 18 points and become the third and final team to be relegated.

FL3. Game 29/30.

Congratulations go to Rockline Tribe who become Champions of FL3. after winning 2 - 0 against CORINTHIAN CLOWNS. In second place, United World F.C won 2-0 at Rapid Lisboa. United World F.C are just one point away from promotion. In third place   RIP Greavesie won 9 - 0 against Tunneltiger and one more win would give them promotion. Two points short of the top three but still with a chance of promotion,  Ogres won 5-0 at The Blurred Crusade. The final games involving teams fighting for the last two promotion places are:-   White hart lane(5th)vs United World F.C(2nd).RIP Greavesie(3rd)vs Monkey Hangers FC(14th). DANEMARK FC(11th) vs Ogres(4th).
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 91. Game 29/30.
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2021, 05:08:50 PM »

[
  FL2. Game 29/30.

Leaders by goal difference, Wizards

Leading by 1 goal, tomorrow will be a shoot out, just want to say best of luck to Wizards, if it's not me, then I'm happy to see another C3 team winning.
Rathpeacon

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2021, 06:30:06 PM »
Thanks Cove, same to you.

Although I should bring to your attention that I'm no longer in C3 ;)

Wizards by Globus

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2021, 06:58:55 PM »
Survived by the skin of my teeth... I'll take that, thank you very much!

Good luck to all teams tomorrow.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2021, 08:10:53 PM »
Thanks Cove, same to you.

Although I should bring to your attention that I'm no longer in C3 ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  i didnt even notice  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2021, 03:38:49 PM »
Well done Wizards, beat my by 2 goals!!!!
In fairness, I was on a great winning run and you stuck to me like glue, when I slipped up, you kept winning, a deserved FL2 title.

Rathpeacon

Offline GroomExGtE

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2021, 03:50:42 PM »
Congratulations to the Imps, Wizards and Rockline Tribe.

13 draws in FL1 is a record for me!
LiveSea

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 91. Game 30/30.
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2021, 03:54:21 PM »

So now it's all over.  All promotions and relegations are decided

Congratulations go to all League Champions and those who were promoted.

Hard luck to the relegated teams.

Thank you all for playing and I hope everyone enjoyed FL91.

FL1.:- Champions    Super Imps.  Runners up LiveSea.  Third place FC Town of Luton.
             Relegated     sMAshEd. Hoarse Whisperers. Realale Madrid.   

FL2.:- Champions    Wizards.  Runners up Rathpeacon.  Third place FC Schwalbe.
             Relegated     Eint. Braunschweig. Team Logan John. Surreal Madrid.

FL3.:- Champions    Rockline Tribe.  Runners up United World F.C. RIP Greavesie.

FL1.  Final Table.

FL2.  Final Table.

FL3.  Final Table.

I do have a special request to all Managers.

At the end of each season, lots of managers like to take a rest from the game. I however do not get one because of the time I have to put in organizing the next FL season. I would be grateful that if you are taking a rest, please make sure that you have signed up for Season 92. There is not much time for all the organizing between the seasons and it is possible that some team would lose their place if not signed up etc on time.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2021, 07:58:53 PM »
Cheers Cove  ;D

Well done Wizards, beat my by 2 goals!!!!
In fairness, I was on a great winning run and you stuck to me like glue, when I slipped up, you kept winning, a deserved FL2 title.
Wizards by Globus

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2021, 09:21:15 PM »
and thanks to Brian too for running the best competition on SL!!!
Rathpeacon

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2021, 09:33:59 AM »
Congrats Imps on a another title! Thank you again Brian for running this competiton!

I had an awesome start to the league, and I was really up there the first 10 games…then I think I only won like 4 games out of the last 20, dunno what happened, if I did that all season I would of got relegated. Hopefully it won’t carry over to the new season  :)
South Shields