https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 7 Thread  (Read 238368 times)

Offline rockline

Re: Conference 7 Thread
« Reply #960 on: March 18, 2020, 06:34:08 PM »
Congratulations, mate :)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #961 on: March 19, 2020, 08:39:40 AM »
Welcome back Deca ;) 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #962 on: March 19, 2020, 08:40:29 AM »
Well Done Piggy's on the 711 title 8)

Offline deca

« Reply #963 on: March 21, 2020, 10:12:56 AM »
Well done the Piggy's

you're the team to beat ( well try  :) ) this season

Cheers

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline superj

« Reply #964 on: March 27, 2020, 06:23:20 PM »
16 teams fill the C7 cup within 24 hours, great work guys! Will try do some write up with having a lot more time on hands
Brazilian Piggys

Offline superj

« Reply #965 on: March 30, 2020, 04:29:52 PM »
On Saturday the 2nd Conference 7 cup starts will plan on doing this every season.

Current role of honour:
Season 148: Brazilian Piggys
Season 149:???

First round fixtures

Brazilian Piggys v Kingsbridge Town
The current holders have one of the easier draws in the first round after drawing Kingsbridge Town but have learnt not to underestimate anyone, none the less expecting to see the quarter finals. My prediction is a 7-0 Piggys win

HarriCam Wanderers v Aston Villians
Two big names of conference 7, both hitting a slight downturn in form as of late so means a good cup run for either of these sides would be great for team morale! My prediction is a tight 1-0 to the Villians

Texas Oldham v The Norfolk Boars
A debut in the C7 cup for Texas Oldham up against one of the consistent elders of 7-1-1 in the boars, very interested in how this game plays out but I can see experience prevailing. My prediction is a 2-0 to the Boars

SL Benfica v Ogres
7-1-1s champions 2 seasons back had a tough season just gone by and has had a rough start this term, ogres just like the boars are a consistent team at the top tier of conference 7, runners up in the cup last season, a tight game that could swing either way. I predict the ogres to go on another good cup run starting with a 2-1 win here

CSI Westgate On Sea v Green Star Knights
The battle of the multiple team managers, Brian being the more established manager in C7 but Nish seems to always rouse his players up for big cup games, this one also tough to call but I predict home advantage will help Westgate with a 1-0 win

Sandford St Martin v Padstow United
The two minnows of the C7 cup have drawn each other in the first round hoping for a good run, unfortunately for them I can’t see either getting past the quarter finals, other managers watching this game hoping to draw the winner in the next round, I predict a goal fest with Sandford coming out 5-3 winners

KC Shuffle v Beeky Blinders
The shuffle can beat anyone on their day and have come up against another C7 cup debutant in newly formed team beeky blinders who seem to be just starting to find their feet in the game, I can see them challenging for silverware in the future but not just yet, a 3-0 home win I think here

Galatasaray v Red Stars
Last season 7-1-1 runner up is going through a re build and has caused form to drop as of late but should still have too much power for the red stars who got relegated last season but are looking to bounce back, even though Galatasaray are going through a rough time at the moment they should still rout in this, going for a 4-0 home win

Season 149 C7 Cup Odds
Brazilian Piggys 7/4
Aston Villians 5/2
CSI Westgate 3/1
Galatasaray 5/1
HarriCam Wanderers 5/1
Ogres 11/2
Green star knights 7/1
KC Shuffle 7/1
The Norfolk Boars 8/1
SL Benfica 8/1
Beeky Blinders 33/1
Texas Oldham 50/1
Red stars 100/1
Sandford St Martin 500/1
Kingsbridge Town 500/1
Padstow United 500/1

Good luck to all Managers

Brazilian Piggys

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #966 on: March 30, 2020, 08:41:06 PM »
On Saturday the 2nd Conference 7 cup starts will plan on doing this every season.

Current role of honour:
Season 148: Brazilian Piggys
Season 149:???

First round fixtures

Brazilian Piggys v Kingsbridge Town
The current holders have one of the easier draws in the first round after drawing Kingsbridge Town but have learnt not to underestimate anyone, none the less expecting to see the quarter finals. My prediction is a 7-0 Piggys win

HarriCam Wanderers v Aston Villians
Two big names of conference 7, both hitting a slight downturn in form as of late so means a good cup run for either of these sides would be great for team morale! My prediction is a tight 1-0 to the Villians

Texas Oldham v The Norfolk Boars
A debut in the C7 cup for Texas Oldham up against one of the consistent elders of 7-1-1 in the boars, very interested in how this game plays out but I can see experience prevailing. My prediction is a 2-0 to the Boars

SL Benfica v Ogres
7-1-1s champions 2 seasons back had a tough season just gone by and has had a rough start this term, ogres just like the boars are a consistent team at the top tier of conference 7, runners up in the cup last season, a tight game that could swing either way. I predict the ogres to go on another good cup run starting with a 2-1 win here

CSI Westgate On Sea v Green Star Knights
The battle of the multiple team managers, Brian being the more established manager in C7 but Nish seems to always rouse his players up for big cup games, this one also tough to call but I predict home advantage will help Westgate with a 1-0 win

Sandford St Martin v Padstow United
The two minnows of the C7 cup have drawn each other in the first round hoping for a good run, unfortunately for them I can’t see either getting past the quarter finals, other managers watching this game hoping to draw the winner in the next round, I predict a goal fest with Sandford coming out 5-3 winners

KC Shuffle v Beeky Blinders
The shuffle can beat anyone on their day and have come up against another C7 cup debutant in newly formed team beeky blinders who seem to be just starting to find their feet in the game, I can see them challenging for silverware in the future but not just yet, a 3-0 home win I think here

Galatasaray v Red Stars
Last season 7-1-1 runner up is going through a re build and has caused form to drop as of late but should still have too much power for the red stars who got relegated last season but are looking to bounce back, even though Galatasaray are going through a rough time at the moment they should still rout in this, going for a 4-0 home win

Season 149 C7 Cup Odds
Brazilian Piggys 7/4
Aston Villians 5/2
CSI Westgate 3/1
Galatasaray 5/1
HarriCam Wanderers 5/1
Ogres 11/2
Green star knights 7/1
KC Shuffle 7/1
The Norfolk Boars 8/1
SL Benfica 8/1
Beeky Blinders 33/1
Texas Oldham 50/1
Red stars 100/1
Sandford St Martin 500/1
Kingsbridge Town 500/1
Padstow United 500/1

Good luck to all Managers

this is amazing work!!! wow, absolutely love reading these

Offline superj

« Reply #967 on: March 30, 2020, 10:59:13 PM »
Thanks Nish, have always wanted to do more like this on the forums but haven’t had the time with work, not the case at the moment, all the time in the world just sat at home bored, luckily I’m still on full pay so could be a lot worse.

Will try and do something for every round and will try do the cup each season
Brazilian Piggys

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #968 on: March 31, 2020, 08:05:57 AM »
Thanks Nish, have always wanted to do more like this on the forums but haven’t had the time with work, not the case at the moment, all the time in the world just sat at home bored, luckily I’m still on full pay so could be a lot worse.

Will try and do something for every round and will try do the cup each season

makes the game more interesting, unlike your superb run in c7 ;) you are on hot form

Offline deca

« Reply #969 on: March 31, 2020, 05:02:22 PM »
Great stuff Nish,

Tough cup to win, If I recall Harricam knocked me out last season  ;D

Cheers

Deca

Offline superj

« Reply #970 on: April 05, 2020, 03:12:03 PM »
Season 149 C7 Cup first round results

Brazilian Piggys 5-0 Kingsbridge Town
HarriCam Wanderes 0-1 Aston Villians
Texas Oldham 0-2 Norfolk Boars
SL Benfica 1-0 Ogres
CSI-Westgate on sea 2-1 Green star knig
Sandford St Martin 5-6 Padstow Town
The KC Shuffle 2-0 Beeky Blinders
Galatasaray 3-1 Red Stars

Pretty close with most of my predictions  :D

Quarter-Final fixtures

Brazilian Piggys v Galatasaray
Both teams here had the easier draws in the first round and now get down to business, the Piggys in terrific form of late while their counterparts Galatasarays league form compared to recent season is on a downturn due to aging players, even so are not to be taken lightly with the piggy players at the peak of their ability at the moment I’m predicting a 2-1 win for the home side.

The Norfolk Boars v The KC Shuffle
The battle of the debutant beaters from the first round a very interesting game that could swing either way, both teams fighting for a champions league place in the league so both clearly have the strength in their squads to go all the way and get some silverware! I think home advantage will play a part in this one and will sent the boars to the semis with a 2-1 win.

Padstow Town v CSI Westgate On Sea
Padstow won the goalfest of the minnows in the first round while Brian scraped past the green star knights, luckily for him he should have a guaranteed cup semi final to look forward to as I can’t see Padstow putting up any sort of fight against one of the titans of C7 in Westgate, going for a 8-1 walkover for Brian.

Aston Villians v SL Benfica
In the first round the Villians managed to HarriCam and get a result which isn’t easy  while rockline knocked out last seasons runners up in another close game, this’ll be a harder test for them but the prize is a place in the last 4 which would be amazing for team morale. Although I think SL Benfica will put up a fight I see a 3-2 for the Villians.

Current odds

Brazilian Piggys 6/4
CSI westgate on sea 9/4
Aston Villians 9/4
Norfolk boars 9/2
The KC Shuffle 6/1
SL Benfica 7/1
Galatasaray 8/1
Padstow Town 500/1

Good luck to all remaining managers
Brazilian Piggys

Offline superj

« Reply #971 on: April 13, 2020, 02:06:17 PM »
Season 149 C7 Cup Quarter final results

Brazilian Piggys 2-0 Galatasaray
The Norfolk Boars 0-3 The KC Shuffle
Padstow Town 0-10 CSI Westgate On Sea
Aston Villians 2-0 SL Benfica

Semi-Final fixtures

CSI Westgate On Sea v Brazilian Piggys
After their 10 goal thrashing of Padstow, the Westgate players will have the morale boost needed going into this game and will also have home advantage going up against current cup holders the Piggys who knocked out struggling Galatasaray but aren’t in to good of form at the moment going for a 1-0 home win.

The KC Shuffle v Aston Villians
Dark horses for this competition the Shuffle seem to have found some great form lately and are yet to let in a goal in the cup, no reason the couldn’t go all the way, the Villians are a next level opponent though who have already knocked out two strong sides in HarriCam then SL Benfica, so I’m going for a 2-1 away win.

Odds
Too Tough to call!
Brazilian Piggys

Offline superj

« Reply #972 on: April 17, 2020, 08:28:17 AM »
Well played last night Deca, closed the gap and can see that gap closing more and more as have some declining players now, have tried to replace them but the transfer market has been so busy it’s been too hard to get decent players

I wanted to stay in the top league while went through transition to see if I could stay competitive but if I don’t start replacing players soon it’ll force my hand to move down some leagues while rebuilding
Brazilian Piggys

Offline deca

« Reply #973 on: April 17, 2020, 02:11:43 PM »
you're still the man to beat, I got lucky for once  :)

You're still favourite for the title, and we all have to go through the phase of rebuilding, as difficult as it is.

It would be a real shame and a big loss of quality if you drop out of C7, stick with it you Piggy's

Regards

Deca

Offline rockline

« Reply #974 on: April 17, 2020, 10:48:57 PM »
I have noticed that are some older managers returning to the game, that´s very good.

Don´t leave the league Jason, rebuilding is part of the game. Sometimes we win, sometimes we loose. In my case i loose more times :D