https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 7 Thread  (Read 238367 times)

Offline superj

Re: Conference 7 Thread
« Reply #990 on: May 02, 2020, 12:05:07 AM »
Thanks guys, will be a lot closer next season they way it’s going I’ll be chasing behind some of you, just hope I can still be up towards the top as half of my team needs replacing and the market only chucks out a decent player every couple days
Brazilian Piggys

Offline rockline

« Reply #991 on: May 16, 2020, 12:10:21 AM »
6 games played at the moment, lets have a look at how the things are at the moment.

A good start for the last two times champion, even with players declining, and two teams just a defeat away.  Aston Villains and The KC Shuffle were second and third last season, ad they are the teams closer to the leader.  Brazilian Piggys is the only team just with wins.

The games for tonight:

Brazilian Piggys   vs    Sandford St Martin   
Aston Villains   vs    Fulham F.C.   
The KC Shuffle   vs    Red Stars   
CSI-Westgate on Sea   vs    Kings Bridge Town   
HarriCam Wanderers   vs    The Norfolk Boars   
Ogres   vs    Ndlouv in a Elevator   
Green Star Knights   vs    Winners United   
SL Benfica   vs    GalatasaraySK

Two more interesting games tonight: HarriCam against The Norfolk and Ogres against Ndlouv.  Ogres can´t loose points or he will lost contact with top 3, that must have easy wins.  And we all know that Ndlouv is not a easy target.
HarriCam also have a game that could lose points, and have already lost 2 games and a draw.
Let´s have attention also to the game between Nish and Winners United, a team that can do surprises.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 12:12:43 AM by rockline »

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #992 on: May 16, 2020, 05:35:49 PM »
6 games played at the moment, lets have a look at how the things are at the moment.

A good start for the last two times champion, even with players declining, and two teams just a defeat away.  Aston Villains and The KC Shuffle were second and third last season, ad they are the teams closer to the leader.  Brazilian Piggys is the only team just with wins.

The games for tonight:

Brazilian Piggys   vs    Sandford St Martin   
Aston Villains   vs    Fulham F.C.   
The KC Shuffle   vs    Red Stars   
CSI-Westgate on Sea   vs    Kings Bridge Town   
HarriCam Wanderers   vs    The Norfolk Boars   
Ogres   vs    Ndlouv in a Elevator   
Green Star Knights   vs    Winners United   
SL Benfica   vs    GalatasaraySK

Two more interesting games tonight: HarriCam against The Norfolk and Ogres against Ndlouv.  Ogres can´t loose points or he will lost contact with top 3, that must have easy wins.  And we all know that Ndlouv is not a easy target.
HarriCam also have a game that could lose points, and have already lost 2 games and a draw.
Let´s have attention also to the game between Nish and Winners United, a team that can do surprises.

love this!!

Offline rockline

« Reply #993 on: May 28, 2020, 09:01:41 AM »
We are half season at the momernt, so let´s see how the things are.

Last two seasons we saw Brazilian Piggys confortably leading the table, with almost perfect seasons. This season things are not so simple, with some new players on the team and some points conceaded. The new players are strong, so i think there is a great possibilty of recuperation, unless the others could stop him. The Piggys lost 10 points until now.
Aston Villians could bw the team who take more advantage of this, but he also conceded some points, some of them unexpected, like the draw against Red Stars. With that win he would be first now.
The KC Shuffle is third, just two points behind the leader, could be the dark horse for this season. The KC don´t have something that many of the other teams do: draws. With a great second half he could reach the title.
Then came the first peloton, with Ogres, Benfica Green Star Knights and HarriCam. Just two points separating these 4 teams, but seems to me hard for them to reach the top. Unless…
Gala is struggling a lot, taking pints here and there, CSI is doing a very bad season, thanks to the draws. He has won just three games, but he also is just one point behind 8th place.
To me the biggest surprise was Sandford St Martin, a team always condemned to relegation, and now, suddenly, very competitive, giving a lot of work to the top teams of the league, and beating the teams of his level.

Offline rockline

« Reply #994 on: June 01, 2020, 10:49:30 PM »
In this conference, things can change very quickly, in just a few days.
Last three matches we saw the top 8 of last season playing against themselves.

28th May
Aston Villains   2 - 0    Brazilian Piggys   
CSI-Westgate on Sea   1 - 0    The KC Shuffle   
Ogres   2 - 0    HarriCam Wanderers   
SL Benfica   2 - 0    Green Star Knights

30th May
Ogres   2 - 2    Brazilian Piggys   
Green Star Knights   2 - 0    Aston Villains
SL Benfica   1 - 0    The KC Shuffle   
HarriCam Wanderers   0 - 0    CSI-Westgate on Sea

31th May
CSI-Westgate on Sea   1 - 1    Brazilian Piggys   
The KC Shuffle   0 - 0    Aston Villains
SL Benfica   2 - 0    HarriCam Wanderers   
Green Star Knights   2 - 0    Ogres

After this results, those were the points doing by these teams:
Benfica 9
Green Star Knights 6
CSI 5
Aston Villains 4
Ogres 4
Piggys 2
The KC 1
HarriCam 1

Benfica was the team that made more points, and is now just one point behind the leader. Just 5 points between top 6, this means that the end of the season is going to be close.

1       Aston Villains   18   11   5   2   36   7   38   
2       Brazilian Piggys   18   11   4   3   42   12   37   
3       SL Benfica   18   10   7   1   31   11   37   
4       The KC Shuffle   18   11   1   6   34   6   34   
5       Green Star Knights   18   9   6   3   41   15   33   
6       Ogres   18   9   6   3   35   15   33   
7       GalatasaraySK   18   8   5   5   35   20   29   
8       HarriCam Wanderers   18   8   4   6   27   20   28   
9       The Norfolk Boars   18   8   3   7   30   21   27   
10       CSI-Westgate on Sea   18   6   9   3   20   20   27   
11       Sandford St Martin   18   6   4   8   31   21   22   
12       Ndlouv in a Elevator   18   5   5   8   21   37   20   
13       Winners United   18   3   4   11   14   45   13   
14       Kings Bridge Town   18   2   4   12   18   52   10   
15       Red Stars   18   2   3   13   15   46   9   
16       Fulham F.C.   18   0   0   18   5   87   0

Next three games the top half of last season will be playing against the top 8 bottom in all days, but i think that some of them will be losing points for sure.  Gala made 6 points last three games and is now at 7th place, 4 points behind the top 6.
Sandford continues doing a great job, made 7 points.
The reporter says goodbye from Lisbon, we will meet again soon.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 10:58:25 PM by rockline »

Offline rockline

« Reply #995 on: June 12, 2020, 10:27:05 AM »
As usual, this is the closest Conference in the server. 5 games to be played, and 5 teams separeted by 3 points:

1. SL Benfica.............56
2. The KC Shuffle........55
3. Green Star Knights..54
4. Aston Villains..........53
5. Brazillian Piggys .....53
6. Ogres....................51

These are the games to decide the title:

Tonight
The KC Shuffle   vs    Brazilian Piggys   
CSI-Westgate on Sea   vs    Aston Villains   
Green Star Knights   vs    HarriCam Wanderers   
SL Benfica   vs    Ogres

Sunday, 14
HarriCam Wanderers   vs    Brazilian Piggys   
Ogres   vs    Aston Villains   
Green Star Knights   vs    The KC Shuffle   
SL Benfica   vs    CSI-Westgate on Sea

Monday, 15
SL Benfica   vs    Brazilian Piggys   
HarriCam Wanderers   vs    Aston Villains   
Ogres   vs    The KC Shuffle   
Green Star Knights   vs    CSI-Westgate on Sea   

I have never seen a season ended like this in this Conference. These are the most important games until the end, but looking at the results this season, anyone can lose points with anyone.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 10:30:17 AM by rockline »

Offline rockline

« Reply #996 on: June 16, 2020, 06:54:42 PM »
Hi there, reporter from Lisbon again, talking to himself.

The epic battle for the title on Conference 7 is coming to an end. Next friday morning when we will log in, we will know who will be the new champion, but not until then, i guess. At the moment i believe the battle is reduced to two teams, Green Star Knights and Benfica. Everybodys knows that Benfica fans hate green, because its the colour of their rivals Sporting, but to be honest they are not rivals anymore.

Anyway, Green Star Knights and Benfica have exactly the same number of points, 63, and Nish have a difference of goal average of more 2 goals than Benfica. In his last game GSK will have Red Stars, a team that have conceded a lot of goals, so i believe he will win, the league if both won their games. Top 2 have met for the last time on 28th May, with a win for Benfica, but since then Nish started a run of 12 victories in a row and thanks to them he is leading. On the other way, in the same 12 games, Benfica conceded 2 draws.

The KC Shuffle made a great season and he is the favourite to repeat last season third place.  Brazilian Piggys, Aston Villains and Ogres are waiting for a slip but i believe it will not happen.

Top 8 decided, relegation also decided, so lets wait to know who will be the champion.

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #997 on: June 16, 2020, 07:04:29 PM »
Hi there, reporter from Lisbon again, talking to himself.

The epic battle for the title on Conference 7 is coming to an end. Next friday morning when we will log in, we will know who will be the new champion, but not until then, i guess. At the moment i believe the battle is reduced to two teams, Green Star Knights and Benfica. Everybodys knows that Benfica fans hate green, because its the colour of their rivals Sporting, but to be honest they are not rivals anymore.

Anyway, Green Star Knights and Benfica have exactly the same number of points, 63, and Nish have a difference of goal average of more 2 goals than Benfica. In his last game GSK will have Red Stars, a team that have conceded a lot of goals, so i believe he will win, the league if both won their games. Top 2 have met for the last time on 28th May, with a win for Benfica, but since then Nish started a run of 12 victories in a row and thanks to them he is leading. On the other way, in the same 12 games, Benfica conceded 2 draws.

The KC Shuffle made a great season and he is the favourite to repeat last season third place.  Brazilian Piggys, Aston Villains and Ogres are waiting for a slip but i believe it will not happen.

Top 8 decided, relegation also decided, so lets wait to know who will be the champion.

love the reports ;) good luck buddy! not over yet and Gala are a formidable team
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #998 on: June 19, 2020, 07:54:17 PM »
Well done to Nish and his new Champion's of 711 ;) 8)

Offline rockline

« Reply #999 on: June 19, 2020, 11:18:37 PM »
And so, the season is over. After a fantastic run in the second half of the season, Mish and his Green Star Knigths are the new champions. A title well deserved, and next season we will have two more teams to complicate things.
Sandford St Martin is the big surprise of the season.

+/-   Pos       Team Name   Pld   W   D   L   F   A   Pts   
(0)    1       Green Star Knights Division Champions    30   21   6   3   79   17   69   
(0)    2       SL Benfica   30   19   10   1   64   14   67   
(0)    3       The KC Shuffle   30   21   1   8   71   13   64   
(0)    4       Brazilian Piggys   30   19   5   6   63   18   62   
(0)    5       Ogres   30   18   7   5   78   22   61   
(0)    6       Aston Villains   30   17   8   5   63   17   59   
(0)    7       CSI-Westgate on Sea   30   16   10   4   56   24   58   
(0)    8       HarriCam Wanderers   30   14   5   11   57   27   47   
(0)    9       Sandford St Martin   30   11   5   14   64   33   38   
(0)    10       The Norfolk Boars   30   10   5   15   43   45   35   
(0)    11       GalatasaraySK   30   10   5   15   43   53   35   
(0)    12       Ndlouv in a Elevator   30   8   5   17   35   72   29   
(0)    13       Red Stars Relegated    30   5   4   21   37   70   19   
(0)    14       Kings Bridge Town Relegated    30   5   4   21   32   88   19   
(0)    15       Winners United Relegated    30   3   4   23   16   158   13   
(0)    16       Fulham F.C. Relegated    30   1   0   29   16   146   3

Offline deca

« Reply #1000 on: June 20, 2020, 09:14:46 AM »
Congratulations to the Knights,

Great performance in winning Conference 7, great finish to the season with so many teams in contention for the title, It's a joy to be in such a competitive conference  :)

At the half way stage in the season it was looking like a two horse race between me and the piggy's  :)

Cheers

Deca

Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline superj

« Reply #1001 on: June 22, 2020, 01:59:50 PM »
well done nish! well deserved, I've been very busy with work lately as they've furloughed half the work force (even though didn't need to)
have nearly finished my team rebuild but i'm thinking about moving down a couple leagues for a season or two until i can properly focus again but ill still be running the seasonal C7 Cup (sorry for the no write ups this season)

Roll of honour
Season 148 Winners: Brazilian Piggys   R/U Ogres
Season 149 Winners: The KC Shuffle   R/U Brazilian Piggys
Season 150 Winners: The KC Shuffle  R/U Roman Empire
Brazilian Piggys

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1002 on: July 06, 2020, 09:53:58 AM »
anyone keen for a C7 cup? we can try for 16, and give it some time since it's early in the season

Offline superj

« Reply #1003 on: July 06, 2020, 10:45:09 AM »
Yeh mate I will be doing it again, just give me a day or 2, been so busy with work, hence my awful form at the moment
Brazilian Piggys

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1004 on: July 06, 2020, 01:22:41 PM »
no pressure 😆 was gonna offer to help but it’s probably easier if you do it. whenever works for you, count me in