https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE FIVE  (Read 104355 times)

Offline Casadian

Re: CONFERENCE FIVE
« Reply #135 on: August 01, 2013, 12:32:07 AM »
I got 4 injuries against him Mihai but won by about 30 goals. So at least I have a decent goal difference.
Very tough conference this season, did not expect to be 4th approaching the half way mark. Think it'll go down to the wire ::)

gestar

« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2013, 02:29:22 PM »
Think I remember Dragon from many years ago on Mogzilla. Sure he liked to be a psycho then  ;)

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2013, 03:49:02 PM »
Think I remember Dragon from many years ago on Mogzilla. Sure he liked to be a psycho then  ;)
He seemed a nice fellow until last season ... with all those rollbacks ... I think they got into him ... I understand why ... but there is no reason to revenge to others ...

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #138 on: August 05, 2013, 05:06:18 PM »
Can I just say that it wasn't deliberately on psycho and has been changed now. The tactics you see now will remain until the end of the season. No surprises, no advanced tactics and agression set to normal.

I set up the team to lose miserably every week, the psycho tactics were an accident because of setting up the tactics on my phone. The tactics had not been looked at from some point pre-season during a private league and certainly not during the current season until the past few days. I may have been seen online few times because the browser on my phone, for some strange reason, has retained my SL settings and logs me into the game every time I start the browser.  I've logged on from my PC from time to time to check if I had any PMs but have been uninterested in results.

I saw this thread a few days ago, but by and large have been too busy with other things to post an answer. I have other fish to fry at the moment. Unfortunately I have a sick animal and £1000's in vet bills to think about (the pills alone cost £60 per tablet) and a scumbag drug dealer who has recently been released from jail for GBH, who took it upon himself to smash my nephew's face in with a crow bar to steal his phone, to find (The police won't give me or my brother-in-law his name as they've released him on police bail until September and would like him to make it to court). So SL has been low on my list of priorities.

I thought I'd leave it until the half way point of the season to change tactics so everyone had the same conditions against them. I did change a few things in team selection when I was messing about a few days past which may not have had the desired effect and resulted in a couple of walkovers. Apologies for those who had their goal difference affected as a result but at least there were no injuries. Swings and roundabouts. 

If somebody had actually thought to PM me, I might have been aware that the tactics were set to psycho earlier and I would have changed them.

Oh and Gestar, are you the Gestar who was on the Chelsea server? Friends with Nelly?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 05:07:55 PM by Dragontao »
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #139 on: August 05, 2013, 05:52:13 PM »
Can I just say that it wasn't deliberately on psycho and has been changed now. The tactics you see now will remain until the end of the season. No surprises, no advanced tactics and agression set to normal.

I set up the team to lose miserably every week, the psycho tactics were an accident because of setting up the tactics on my phone. The tactics had not been looked at from some point pre-season during a private league and certainly not during the current season until the past few days. I may have been seen online few times because the browser on my phone, for some strange reason, has retained my SL settings and logs me into the game every time I start the browser.  I've logged on from my PC from time to time to check if I had any PMs but have been uninterested in results.

I saw this thread a few days ago, but by and large have been too busy with other things to post an answer. I have other fish to fry at the moment. Unfortunately I have a sick animal and £1000's in vet bills to think about (the pills alone cost £60 per tablet) and a scumbag drug dealer who has recently been released from jail for GBH, who took it upon himself to smash my nephew's face in with a crow bar to steal his phone, to find (The police won't give me or my brother-in-law his name as they've released him on police bail until September and would like him to make it to court). So SL has been low on my list of priorities.

I thought I'd leave it until the half way point of the season to change tactics so everyone had the same conditions against them. I did change a few things in team selection when I was messing about a few days past which may not have had the desired effect and resulted in a couple of walkovers. Apologies for those who had their goal difference affected as a result but at least there were no injuries. Swings and roundabouts. 

If somebody had actually thought to PM me, I might have been aware that the tactics were set to psycho earlier and I would have changed them.

Oh and Gestar, are you the Gestar who was on the Chelsea server? Friends with Nelly?

Sorry to hear that mate :(
now I feel guilty for what I've said ...
hope you nephew is allright ...
maybe you will return to the game some day.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2013, 06:45:33 PM »
Don't worry, if I took offence at it I'd have left it on psycho. It was me that was feeling bad when I realised.

I'm sorry if anyone was affected badly by injuries, the match engine was one of my pet hates where injuries are concerned.

Nephew's pretty banged up, lots of stitches, broken teeth. Scared to leave his house because this scumbag is on bail and apparently the type to want revenge because my nephew had the audacity to report after being taken to hospital.

Unlikely I'd have time to come back to the game, even if I felt inclined to. Though I'll probably keep logging in from time to time to keep the account alive (my phone doesn't appear to want to let go).
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

gestar

« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2013, 07:10:23 PM »
Yep Dragon it is. Would ask how you are doing but think thats been covered. Haven't seen Nelly for a while about 3 - 4 years but no surprise as it goes like that.
Cheers Paul

Offline Casadian

« Reply #142 on: August 16, 2013, 04:42:07 AM »
Good day at the office for me. Did not see that result coming Mihai!
Hopefully end your challenge tonight ::) ;)

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
« Reply #143 on: August 16, 2013, 01:53:43 PM »
Good day at the office for me. Did not see that result coming Mihai!
Hopefully end your challenge tonight ::) ;)

yes ... 3 vital points lost last night ...
MMU Cheshire has a strong team and he changes his usual tactics every day now (not like in the past).
I have to admit that anything else that a win for me tonight will end my title dreams ...

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
« Reply #144 on: August 21, 2013, 10:46:35 AM »
thanks again CATGAMES  >:( >:( >:( >:(

I've lost a match that I drew before the rollback
this ends my title hopes ...

gestar

« Reply #145 on: August 29, 2013, 02:11:35 PM »
Nothing of any interest in this conference  ;D

Offline sarahm

« Reply #146 on: September 03, 2013, 10:50:44 PM »
Looking forward to the up and coming season in 5-1-1

Good luck all I am hoping for a top 6 finish and causing a few upsets on my way. Aiming  high and looking forward to it  ;)

chris

Offline Casadian

« Reply #147 on: September 04, 2013, 05:53:46 AM »
Looking forward to the up and coming season in 5-1-1

Good luck all I am hoping for a top 6 finish and causing a few upsets on my way. Aiming  high and looking forward to it  ;)

chris

Looking forward to having the extra competition 8)

Offline Casadian

« Reply #148 on: September 08, 2013, 02:45:31 PM »
Welcome to Conference 5 Deca. Look forward to the challenge.
Good start for me with a win against Mihai, think your Villians will be the team to beat though. ::)

Offline deca

« Reply #149 on: September 08, 2013, 06:21:40 PM »
Thanks Mate,

Looking forward to a fresh challenge, noit sure if I'll be the team to beat though, some quality teams in this league.

All the best for the season

Deca!!!
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains