https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: I want to purchase SL.  (Read 34474 times)

Gull

Re: I want to purchase SL.
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2018, 09:09:13 PM »

8.Team details - Choose a kit from the list or be able to create your very own kit just like in SL2.

I'd quite liked the (purely cosmetic) feature of choosing your own colours from one of the SL kit templates on SL2. To go one better the introduction of a RGB colour pad would give you more choice of colours too - to me the "design your own shirt" feature was ok but threw up a lot of scruffy designs, making the landing pages quite garish to be honest. I'd much prefer every user having one of the pre-existing templates but choosing their own colours for a unique strip. It's just a matter of opinion I guess!

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2018, 10:07:42 PM »
most of these suggestions are already running on SL2

Sorry Kush. I love your enthusiasm of pushing the game forward but Skally is correct. Think were going away from SL1 here.

IMO the areas that need tackling are
- The bug fixes on the layout etc is good.. Pages that don't work.
- Match engine needs looking into. A few tweaks. Think the subs rubbish needs to go. Make it something like you can't make a sub till 45th min at earliest or something. Formations made more important along with morale and gelling. Shouldnt just be build a monster team with attributes. Not a massive swing like SL2 where the ganes are 6-5. Just a slight tweak into taking into account all factors.
- integration of new competitions is good
- get rid of cannon fodder on the market. Making more players available
- make friendlies more important and the only way to get training! Why not schedule everyone a full list at beginning of season? Random generation. Luck of draw. Everyone has the same boost.
- most importantly is help new managers. There need to be a basic user guide on any game to help keep new managers here. People just come and go

All about keeping it simple for new and old managers otherwise may aswell go on SL2.

Thats just a few opinions off top of my head. Will have a bigger think.
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2018, 10:48:49 PM »
I like Borg's suggestions on the user guide for new managers. This is very important.
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2018, 11:40:00 PM »
Thanks for all the feedback.

This is exactly why I have asked for feedback and advice from the community. I don't want to go away from SL1 at all and want to keep it virtually the same but just updated in terms of actual game play along with some new features that will benefit all such as new compulsory competitions etc. I know many managers love this game due to its simplicity including myself and this is something I am taking into account. We don't want a complex game at all and I am not looking to make SL1 into another version of SL2.

Borg, please let me know which pages are not working.

I will compile a list of what needs to be fixed using the feedback from the community. 

In terms of the layout of SL1 (design)... Is everyone happy with how it currently looks? For example, Is there anything else you would like on the main club house page or anywhere else?

« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 11:44:44 PM by captain_kush »
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline 3 Eyed Raven

« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2018, 09:32:42 AM »

In terms of the layout of SL1 (design)... Is everyone happy with how it currently looks? For example, Is there anything else you would like on the main club house page or anywhere else?

Answering this specifically.  When setting  advance tactics I would like to be able to see my starting tactics ( which are currently on a different page)  and my team line up ( so i know where to put my subs)

A summary of what is currently happening in training  eg rest or rehab  on the home page would be a useful reminder.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 09:34:33 AM by 3 Eyed Raven »
3 Eyed Raven

Westeros XI
DVG Stars being Rebuilt

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2018, 02:34:10 PM »

Answering this specifically.  When setting  advance tactics I would like to be able to see my starting tactics ( which are currently on a different page)  and my team line up ( so i know where to put my subs)

A summary of what is currently happening in training  eg rest or rehab  on the home page would be a useful reminder.

I agree on the tactics front. Why have two different screens? There seems little reason for that.

On training, how about being able to set up a long term training plan? That way i would not forget to change from nice rest to rehab and also i would not forget adjust by main training.

I also wonder what benefit there is to keeping the pub crawl option? I doubt that anyone actually sends their players to the beach either.
Rathpeacon

Offline alablues

« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2018, 04:21:14 AM »
I am sorry for poaching this SL thread, but there are some great managers on Senior League Hockey who would appreciate someone making that game better. It is now frozen and we cannot play the game. It would be great if you can consider taking on our game also.

Offline davef

« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2018, 05:54:42 AM »

I agree on the tactics front. Why have two different screens? There seems little reason for that.

On training, how about being able to set up a long term training plan? That way i would not forget to change from nice rest to rehab and also i would not forget adjust by main training.

I also wonder what benefit there is to keeping the pub crawl option? I doubt that anyone actually sends their players to the beach either.

How about "Shagging brother's wife"; "Shagging team-mates wives" and/or "Shagging (with or without team-mates) a silly little close-to-being-under-age Wannabe whether she says no or not"?  You can't say those things don't happen?  ;)

Hopefully the language (and thought) is mild enough but if it offends anyone I will apologise and amend or remove it.

PS The last sentence does not apply to manu or chels fans --- or anyone who is related to the type of female mentioned. 

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2018, 04:30:26 PM »
I am sorry for poaching this SL thread, but there are some great managers on Senior League Hockey who would appreciate someone making that game better. It is now frozen and we cannot play the game. It would be great if you can consider taking on our game also.

Hi alablues,

I have never played SLH before and I have no idea about how the game plays etc.
I understand where your coming from... At the moment, I am focused on upgrading SL1. When I did have a meeting with Junior, he did mention that SLH is still up and running and hasn't been dropped like the formula1 and cricket games.

How many managers are currently still playing SLH (rough approximation)?

I have no problems looking into this but at the moment my focus is currently just on SL1 and with my time being limited due to other work and commitments, it will be hard for me to work on SL1 and SLH simultaneously. I will however keep tabs and look into this when I can. I will create an account once the game is playable again. How long has the game been frozen for and have you contacted Junior regarding this?

Forum Admin

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2018, 10:59:43 PM »

Hi alablues,

I have never played SLH before and I have no idea about how the game plays etc.
I understand where your coming from... At the moment, I am focused on upgrading SL1. When I did have a meeting with Junior, he did mention that SLH is still up and running and hasn't been dropped like the formula1 and cricket games.

How many managers are currently still playing SLH (rough approximation)?

I have no problems looking into this but at the moment my focus is currently just on SL1 and with my time being limited due to other work and commitments, it will be hard for me to work on SL1 and SLH simultaneously. I will however keep tabs and look into this when I can. I will create an account once the game is playable again. How long has the game been frozen for and have you contacted Junior regarding this?

I messaged junior on Friday informing him SLH was broken. No response though.

Offline skally

« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2018, 02:43:34 PM »
Im still a tad confused, prob my old age. Am i right in saying " SL2 was made to improve SL1?" so why do SL1 users hate SL2 so much? like i have said most of the upgrades, tweaks and suggestions are allready running on SL2.... so what do SL1 managers actually want?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 02:49:56 PM by skally »

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2018, 03:33:03 PM »
Im still a tad confused, prob my old age. Am i right in saying " SL2 was made to improve SL1?" so why do SL1 users hate SL2 so much? like i have said most of the upgrades, tweaks and suggestions are allready running on SL2.... so what do SL1 managers actually want?

I think SL1 users like some of the changes that were made to SL2 but don't like others. I suppose the perfect world is somewhere in between the two games.

Of course, what we all would like is someone in game management to run the games. This is the most frustrating part. We spend our money for little or no service.
Rathpeacon

Offline skally

« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2018, 04:00:21 PM »
SL2 and SL1 managers need to bash our heads and work out what we really want from the game

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2018, 04:14:19 PM »
This is the reason to why I have asked the community for feedback and what they would like to see in the future for SL1.... If I’m honest I’m quite disappointed as I expected way more people to join the thread/chat and write down what they feel would improve SL1 but it is what it is. I thank everyone who has contributed so far and given me valuable information.
Forum Admin

Gull

« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2018, 09:05:41 PM »
so what do SL1 managers actually want?

Evidently a version that isn't like SL2. Reading this thread it seems the majority would want the SL1 interface to remain the same / similar with slight changes here and there rather than a complete overhaul.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 09:07:58 PM by Gull »