https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: I want to purchase SL.  (Read 34440 times)

Offline deca

Re: I want to purchase SL.
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2019, 05:39:52 PM »
I don't have any programming skills  :( well apart from Visual Basic for Excel!!

But I'm a wizard with Excel & Data manipulation  :)

Not sure that is part of what's required though  :(

Cheers

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2019, 02:59:29 PM »
Like many others, I have no programming skills at all. I have done a fair bit of beta testing on various projects however although that's probably a long way off yet. I am encouraged also by the post from Junior. Fascinating to read all that and marvelled at the scope of thought Junior's obviously been putting in despite a lack of communication on his part 'hiding' that from most, if not all, of us. As the song went, things can only get better so good luck Kush and I look forward very much to hear how things are going from hereon in.

Cheers, Nick
Tottenham Hotspur

Gull

« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2019, 02:37:08 PM »
Kush, any news?

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2019, 06:51:08 PM »
Kush, any news?

Hi Gull,

Not really any upgraded news to mention.
Still designing but I just don't have the time to commit to this on a full time basis at the moment. I am currently dealing with 3 different projects at work and I'm literally working 6 days a week with hardly any rest but that's life I guess and I can't complain. I'll upload some of the website design I have created along with some sort of timeline by the end of the month. 
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2019, 02:55:58 PM »
Think there is bigger things to worry about than the forum personally. Like actually letting managers joining the game verify ttheir accounts. At the moment no new manager sticks about as the verify email isn’t coming through. So people are joining then instantly leaving. Couple that with current managers leaving the game is going down the pan.

Hi Everyone,

As a player who left the game and has come back, the fact the SL could get a revamp is extremely exciting! But to answer this question my account had been deleted but I was able to sign up again and verify my account in 5 minutes.  Granted the link doesn't work but the code does so at least it's something also I found the verification email in my spam inbox which is probably why a lot of new managers cant find it

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2019, 09:46:04 PM »
So, what's up with this then ?

Any progress ?
Wizards by Globus

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #126 on: April 23, 2019, 02:00:08 PM »
Anymore of this? Seems that the early momentum has been lost?
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2019, 01:25:10 PM »
Hi guys,

I am sorry for the very late reply.. I have hardly been on the forums over the last 2 seasons.

If I am honest, I haven't done any work on SL since beginning of March. Lots of other work related projects that I am currently dealing that are more important to focus on than SL. I am sorry if that sounds harsh but that's the reality of it.

I am also finding it difficult to do everything myself. Yes I do have a team full of developers and programmers but they are not willing to help much especially after me telling them that we must keep the game similar to how it is currently. They wanted to do all sort of changes without understanding the concept of the game. Would have been like a football manager game so I had to pull the plug on them. I have started designing the new website layout and have made a few pages but that is all I have done.
If i find a new bunch of developers, this is going to cost me a lot of money and one has to think if his investment will come out good in the long run. There's a difference between investing in bitcoin and investing in SL.

Ideally, I would like to make a team that comprises of fellow SL managers in which I think I did mention in previous posts but nothing concrete was ever made.

When I do have the time to focus on SL, I will do so but at the moment its looking quite slim as I have other commitments I must focus on first. Moreover, seeing the decline of the game going at a slow but steady rate and with the lack of communication with the current SL board, one starts to think there could be no hope no matter what is done.

I hope everyone understands the situation and I apologise for any inconveniences.

Thanks and regards

P.S, if any members from the community are interested to join up with me, please do give me a message.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 01:33:41 PM by captain_kush »
Forum Admin

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #128 on: April 27, 2019, 06:35:18 PM »
I'll help you. 

I've stated on numerous occasions in the past that I would gladly replatform this shitshow if there was an interest from CatGames/Junior.

Do you have access to the source code and artifacts ?

Can we rehost this on another platform ?

At the very least I can offer a more stable and more closely monitored environment for the app.

I can't offer anything on the marketing side which also needs a boost however.

Rgds
Globus

Wizards by Globus

Offline deca

« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2019, 09:59:24 AM »
Great Stuff Globus,

Kush, you have help offered now,

Regards

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2019, 12:18:30 PM »
I'll help you. 

I've stated on numerous occasions in the past that I would gladly replatform this shitshow if there was an interest from CatGames/Junior.

Do you have access to the source code and artifacts ?

Can we rehost this on another platform ?

At the very least I can offer a more stable and more closely monitored environment for the app.

I can't offer anything on the marketing side which also needs a boost however.

Rgds
Globus

Hi Globus,

That is great thank you and I do remember you always wanting to get involved.

I do not have access to anything at all and we are all on the same level. When I had a meeting with Junior we just talked about improvement and how I could get involved and do this.

I will give you a private message in game to speak further details.

Thanks.

Forum Admin

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2019, 02:59:35 PM »
Hi Kush

I've replied in game.

Cheers
Globus
Wizards by Globus

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #132 on: June 02, 2019, 05:39:10 PM »
What you all need to realise is Junior is taking the piss out of you.

He's creaming a few quid every month without any intention of ever improving the game.

This is my last season, I won't be mugged off anymore.

Globus.

Wizards by Globus

Online munkeespuzz

« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2019, 02:26:35 PM »

He's creaming a few quid every month without any intention of ever improving the game.

Globus.

Exactly my thoughts too. SL2 has been offline now for a month and despite sending numerous messages via Facebook text and email, junior has not replied at all. He's obviously seen my correspondence because the game has been put into maintenance mode with a picture of the site hamster. To say I've given up trying to get a response is an understatement. I feel he's not even interested in his customers and hasn't been for years now.

Offline ihsansaka

« Reply #134 on: June 03, 2019, 02:30:17 PM »

Globus.

Exactly my thoughts too. SL2 has been offline now for a month and despite sending numerous messages via Facebook text and email, junior has not replied at all. He's obviously seen my correspondence because the game has been put into maintenance mode with a picture of the site hamster. To say I've given up trying to get a response is an understatement. I feel he's not even interested in his customers and hasn't been for years now.

As long as there are some of us who still pay for credits and memberships Junior will still get some sort of income from this, like globus said, and nothing is going to be done about it.

If we all as a community say enough is enough and not spend any more money on the website until some changes are made, then and only then there might be some progress and the talks with Kush might actually lead somewhere.