https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: injuries  (Read 3038 times)

Offline Angele

Re: injuries
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2017, 05:50:15 AM »
"I don't mind at all" (I quote from above)?

Well I now think I do.

The game has to be playable and here I am coming into the last third of a season and what happens?:

My best two midfielders out (one for 12 weeks one for 8 weeks ) and we are talking 99 across the board apart from defence where they are both 90s.

My best/only up-to-the-job central striker out for 6 weeks.

My second best defender (an all-rounder) and one of only 5 defenders I have out for 4 weeks left of an original 8.

And for good luck my fourth best MF is banned today.

If I go out of the Server cup at lunchtime (which seems highly likely) then that's my season over with).

And it is the third season in a row this has happened. Arbitrary and leaving me with no ways to save things. 

There are other irritations (the ridiculous early subs glitch, teams playing Passing beating LB teams in mud, snow and/or wind and the gelling thing which means you have to play loads of PLs --- and still might not get gelling in some matches for some players) and they don't help my mood.

I have some credits left so will probably use them up and that'll be it for me. I can't be bothered putting time, thought and effort into something only to see it become pointless. Once was annoying, twice was very annoying but a third time is one time too many. 

I certainly won't be buying any more credits so it might be a slow death --- or just one that I end when I see the time has come.

At least there are new players coming in and others returning so maybe the game will last, maybe get a facelift and maybe I'll come back. But for now I don't care.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 06:51:08 AM by Angele »

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
Re: injuries
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2017, 04:15:08 PM »
Lynne your a mainstay of the game and competing right at the top of one of the hardest conferences in which you won fairly recently if I recall. Im hoping your just letting off steam but I for one dont want you to call it quits. I reckon a regroup of your players over the next few days and then when ur players return on the weekend you can get the old mojo back and confirm your FL1 place and confirm a respectable position in your league.

Im currently singing Please Dont Go on repeat by KC and The Sunshine Band.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day