https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Premier League 2016-2017  (Read 79883 times)

Offline harv

Re: Premier League 2016-2017
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2016, 10:33:51 AM »
My predicted starting lineup for United later this afternoon:

De Gea

Valencia Bailly Blind Shaw

Carrick Herrera

Lingard Rooster Martial

Zlatan

I don't think I'm going to be too far off, the only small doubt I have is with Herrera. We may see Maureen choosing Fellaini to play instead.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2016, 12:35:33 PM »
Well I got that wrong lol

De Gea

Herrera Fellaini

Mata Roonster Martial

Zlatan

Lingard is injured and Mata gets the nod ahead of Micki which is a surprise. Our two midfielders in the middle aren't too strong defensively, I would have had Schneiderlin or Carrick in there in place of one of those two.

The players we have available on the bench is ridiculous lololol

Romero, Rojo, Memphis, Carrick, Rashford, Micki, Schneiderlin

And when Pogba is available we'll also have either Herrera or Fellaini to add to that list lol :o ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2016, 01:47:26 PM »
Bournemouth the better side in the first 20 minutes. Valencia looking a threat down the right.

Offline harv

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2016, 02:06:25 PM »
Both sides defending well up until now, Mata gets a goal from the first defensive mistake made in the game. United go 0-1 up 5 minutes before halftime. This game has been as tight as a gnat's chuff so far. :o

Offline harv

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2016, 02:12:49 PM »
United go in a goal up at halftime. This game has been a defensive masterclass apart from that one mistake from Bournemouth. Not exciting to watch though, chances for either side have been few and far between.

Offline harv

« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2016, 02:40:27 PM »
Nice goal from the Roonster. 0-2 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2016, 02:45:53 PM »
And a corker from Zlatan makes it 0-3. Should be game over unless we do something daft. ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2016, 02:50:24 PM »
Aw bugger. 1-3 now. If they get another one it would make things interesting lol :o

Offline harv

« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2016, 02:55:43 PM »
Micki on for Mata.

Offline harv

« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2016, 03:05:45 PM »
Schneiderlin on for Martial. Time to park that bus :P

Offline harv

« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2016, 03:23:56 PM »
Memphis on for the Roonster.

Sky Sports have given the MOTM award to Bailly, and deservedly so.

The difference between Mourinho's United and Van Gaal's United are plain to see. United are taking more risks, there are more passes forward, more pace and penetration and what's made the REAL difference is that under Van Gaal we were creating plenty of chances but most of our chances were from distance and most of those were blocked.

I still think it's only a matter of time before Maureen loses the plot but hopefully we'll win a few trophies before he does lol :o ;D ;D ;D

And if Zlatan can stay fit we've got a great chance of winning the Premiership. 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2016, 07:05:28 PM »
So no comments from anyone else regarding the first game of the Premiership..? I thought late would have said something after Boro got their first win..? And jman after Chelski got their lucky 3 points when Costa got his goal in the last minute..?

Is there anybody else out there..?!!?!? lol :o ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2016, 01:21:52 PM »
Anyone..? :o :-\ :o

Offline harv

« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2016, 03:55:40 PM »
Okay, here's my predicted lineup for United later on tonight:

De Gea

Herrera Pogba

Mata Roonster Martial

Zlatan

I almost bunged Micki in there in place of Mata but changed my mind. Pogba will probably play for 60 minutes and then get subbed for any one of Carrick, Fellaini or Schneiderlin. 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2016, 06:59:52 PM »
Only got one player wrong, Fellaini starts instead of Herrera.

Bench: Romero, Smalling, Young, Rashford, Herrera, Micki, Schneiderlin.

Happy with that, great to see Pogba back home. 8)