https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Team numbers  (Read 3211 times)

Offline agadorspartacus

Conference Team numbers
« on: July 24, 2015, 03:00:50 PM »
 There are spaces for 960 Teams in each Conference if I have examined the structure correctly. Just looked at Conference 111. There are 88 Teams in Con 1. In the Premier divisions there are 48 Teams. The other 40 teams are spread throughout the Conference. There are also 13 divisions with no Teams in them. Makes bleak reading. :o ::) 8)

alek4

Re: Conference Team numbers
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 05:59:26 PM »
everything should just be combined into one MEGA CONFERENCE

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 07:10:21 PM »

Just like SL2??

I don't play SL2 but I've had a look about on there. SL1 is rammed comepared to SL2. They must have about 30 managers on there and half of that is managed by Munkeespuzz by the looks of it. Maybe someone who plays SL2 could give us a more accurate comparison??

There is actually alot of managers coming back on here. Every season I see new season 1 teams. I see Shellyboy South shields is making his 100th comeback and Brazilians Piggys will be back aagin soon to make another team.
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 09:24:47 AM »

Just like SL2??

I don't play SL2 but I've had a look about on there. SL1 is rammed comepared to SL2. They must have about 30 managers on there and half of that is managed by Munkeespuzz by the looks of it. Maybe someone who plays SL2 could give us a more accurate comparison??

There is actually alot of managers coming back on here. Every season I see new season 1 teams. I see Shellyboy South shields is making his 100th comeback and Brazilians Piggys will be back aagin soon to make another team.

You Know it ;)
South Shields

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 12:18:06 PM »
I looked at Conference numbers out of interest. Not to criticise numbers involved. I agree that some Managers are coming back and we are getting new Managers. However, I am not sure how many new Managers go through a team rebuild. Lots of the new Managers build a team and win various divisions and then struggle in a one one division and then give up. So I'm not sure what the longer term uptake of new Managers is. Cat Games could help by making the front page of the game look appetising to potential Managers. It must also keep up with current football happenings. For example current transfer dealings or stories from the game. It's no good having a Christmas theme in July, and this is me talking who likes snowy graphics. So if the game looks more current it may recruit more Managers, ;D 8)

Offline garzoid

• Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 01:50:31 PM »
Small cosmetic changes and a tidy up would help, as would a bit of an incentive.
Get rid of league three for a start to compress things up a bit - add an age coloumn in attributes, put a tab under tables for private leagues, and I want more hovering!!
A few new managers have asked me what you 'win'. no matter how you dress up the reply, it doesn't sound great.  Ag's right, the log-in page is a joke :-[

alek4

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 06:26:28 PM »
I'm not sure why there is no sundayleague app on the app store, surely that could open up a whole load new customers who are completely used to being overcharged for internet games  :o

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 07:34:27 PM »
I think your right. :)That would be a fantastic development. However I think Cat Games would have to invest in their product. :o Not sure if that is on the agenda :-X 8)

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2015, 08:06:21 PM »
Also a bit of an update on the post match write ups.... Fitter than the blonde one out of Girls Aloud! Half the birds down the Dog and Duck on a Saturday night judging by Coronation St lately......
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2015, 08:53:51 AM »
Exactly. If Alex Ferguson comes to training once more he will be banned. This game needs to reflect current football and the popular culture of today. I know it will mean regular updates to this game but it may be worth it to recruit new Managers. Take the Women's World Cup. That aspect of football is increasing in popularity. We need(like we had in earlier versions of the game) womens faces on the player images page. Why this was taken out of Sunday League was a short sighted move. So many women watch and play football that representation in this game would update Sunday League. :) 8)

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2015, 09:58:34 PM »
This place must be doing alright. Quite a few bids on the market. Been looking for a striker for a while now and the decent ones have been going for big money.

On another note, I see we have just lost Ron_knee FC Neasden 8-1-2
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 10:03:46 PM by The Borg »
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2015, 08:38:10 PM »
There's not that many bids on the market. It only takes two bids to lose. Remember when we all moved over to this server. Most of the divisions were full and you could not get players in the transfer market unless you were very lucky. Now this server has emptied out like the severs in the past that combined to make this server. Wizards(globus71) have also left the building :) 8)

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2015, 09:31:41 PM »
I did a little experiment on day 1/2 of the new season which I did 2 years ago. During these 2 days there 229 usernames logged on during this time. 2 years ago there was just over 300. There is a great core group of managers but it is still concerning as now I have 3 teams which 2 years ago I only had 1 having taken over teams from managers who have left the game. It is really sad to see teams like fc Neasden and wizards leave as they may not have been the best but they contributed to the sundayleague experience on a daily basis
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day