https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Problem with SL in AOL Browser  (Read 2359 times)

Offline deca

Problem with SL in AOL Browser
« on: August 15, 2015, 11:26:10 AM »
Hi All,

Not sure if anyone can help or has noticed but there seems to be a problem developed with SL in the AOL Browser, so much so that i have to use Google Chrome.

Only started a few weeks ago, and what it is is that using AOL under advanced tactics i can't select the 4th Advanced instruction, only the first 3, so I can set up 3 instructions but not the fourth, this has cost me lots of losses, so having to use Chrome so I can set up correctly

Has nayone else experienced this problem?

I would of posted under known problems on the server but it won't let me post there.

Maybe the Borg can escalate to Cat Games?

Cheers

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline agadorspartacus

Re: Problem with SL in AOL Browser
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 06:24:27 PM »
I am sure Terry will say words to the effect of "empty your cache" or a similar phrase ;) ::) 8)

lucylou

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 04:17:01 PM »
Hi Deca,

Yes there is a big problem! :-\ I haven't been able to log in at all from Safari for weeks. Using my phone to set up is difficult for me and I'd like to get this fixed. I have cleared my cache so that was was no help. Any other suggestions?

Thank you,

Lucy

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 05:36:36 PM »
After further digging, and seeking advice the AOL browser is an old browser that may not have been updated for nine years. Advice given was stick with google chrome now you are using it. ;) 8)

lucylou

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 06:11:23 PM »
I'll go with another browser from now on. :) I just don't get why Safari quit working. >:(