https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The World Cup 2018 Thread  (Read 26111 times)

Offline harv

Re: The World Cup 2018 Thread
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2018, 08:43:42 PM »
Otamendi should have gone off there imo.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2018, 08:50:53 PM »
And that's 3-0. Argentina have been hammered  :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline jman

« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2018, 11:54:49 AM »
Yep.. maybe Argentina have done so badly because you tipped them then.. I can't believe how bad they have been so far - it was a crap game, both teams being dirty bastards, I do think Rebic should have been sent off.. but so should Otamendi for trying to kick the ball in Rakitic's face at point blank range... by Fergies standards.. "he could have killed him"!!

Looks like we've both lost our bets - fingers crossed Costa can bag a few more in the next game though - only bet left that has any chance of making me some moollah.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 11:57:23 AM by jman »

Offline jman

« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2018, 12:00:38 PM »
Also saw yesterday that we've had more penalties already in this World Cup than we had in all the group matches last World Cup.

No real surprise with VAR - some of the penalties given have been absolutely unbelievable though - the one against Denmark the other day was probably the worst - I can't fathom how that was a penalty.  The one against England, the France one in their first match.. theres about 5 or 6 that should never have been given in a million years.. even after a VAR review... its like.. oh VAR are looking at it.. the ref must be thinking oh I fucked up then... I must do exactly what the VAR is saying.. I think I've only seen one incident so far when the ref didn't award anything after a VAR review.

Offline harv

« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2018, 12:42:02 PM »
The two penalties that England didn't get were just plain bizarre too. Kane was rugby tackled for one of them ffs. :o

Offline harv

« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2018, 03:05:13 PM »
Brazil are pants. We're gonna win da World Cup  8) :P 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2018, 05:01:53 PM »
Good grief. More hoo-hah about this team 'leak'. Any opposition manager with any sense would work out that Rashford and Loftus-Cheek will be starting on Sunday.

Offline harv

« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2018, 08:26:01 PM »
How the FUCK was that not a penalty lmfao ;D ;D ;D

This VAR stuff is a load of old bollocks lol

Offline harv

« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2018, 05:27:59 PM »
Hernandez scores number 50 for Mexico to put them 2-0 up against South Korea. They're VERY dangerous on the counter and could cause teams a lot of problems later on in the competition.

Offline harv

« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2018, 07:16:07 PM »
Another nailed on penalty that hasn't been given. Possible red card too.

Offline harv

« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2018, 07:35:45 PM »
Nice goal from Sweden puts them 1-0 up. I will piss myself laughing if they end up getting knocked out at the group stage lol  ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2018, 08:19:21 PM »
1-1 now >:(

Offline harv

« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2018, 08:44:19 PM »
And now down to 10 men :o

Offline harv

« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2018, 08:54:13 PM »
Aw bollocks. Kroos gets the winner in the last minute >:(

Offline harv

« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2018, 12:21:38 PM »
Sterling starting ahead of Rashford. Loftus-Cheek replacing the injured Alle.

I've absolutely no idea why Sterling gets selected and even less idea why Citeh decided to spend £50m on him. He'll have 45 or maybe 90 minutes where he's great but then a few games where he's average.