https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Bargains  (Read 99632 times)

Offline Late

Re: Bargains
« Reply #255 on: April 17, 2015, 09:36:56 AM »
My Passport Ultra 2TB Black (Recertified) £49.99 at Western Digital.
Might be of use to any of you running short on HDD space on your consoles.
Would get one myself at that price, but my car got its last rites a fortnight ago so I'm flat broke for a while.

Lots of folk have certain drive manufacturers they'll swear by, and others they'll completely avoid - mainly based on their experiences. Personally I've almost always bought WD and despite daily use for years and years I've never had any problems with any of them.
Recertified might put some off but recertified by the original manufacturer is fine by me.

Western Digital
hukd
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #256 on: April 17, 2015, 11:03:57 AM »
Yeah nice find.. I'm a bit brassic at the moment too.. will have to wait until payday.

Offline Late

« Reply #257 on: April 21, 2015, 06:17:00 PM »
Assassin's Creed Black Flag (excellent game) is under £3 at cdkeys.com
List price is £2.89 - but you can reduce that to £2.75 if you use the 5% code for "liking" them on fb.

cdkeys.com
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Late

« Reply #258 on: April 27, 2015, 04:50:18 PM »
£35.50 of xbox credit for £24.64

hukd
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 04:42:19 PM by Late »

Offline Late

« Reply #259 on: May 11, 2015, 04:42:01 PM »
12m Xbox Live Gold for £20.89

cdkeys - ticket price £21.99, but knock 5% off using the code (click here, and just put anything into the "email" field.)

Offline jman

« Reply #260 on: May 26, 2015, 10:16:18 AM »
Wolfenstein : The Old Blood - £10.88 digital download from cdkeys (when using the 5% discount code that late mentioned above).

Already bought and sent for download to my X1  ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #261 on: June 03, 2015, 07:04:39 PM »
£10 of xbox credit for £5.99

(You should be able to buy multiples of that, without having to dick about with codes and new accounts etc.)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00HFECLSI

Offline jman

« Reply #262 on: July 02, 2015, 07:59:29 AM »
I know Late has seen this as saw him post on DealSpwn yesterday... but I've just bought

12m Xbox Live Gold for £18.99

Need to knock 5% off using the code (click here, just put anything into the email field)

Mine didn't run out until November, but doubt you'll see this as cheap again.

Offline Late

« Reply #263 on: July 02, 2015, 11:55:12 AM »
It's a cracking price, that. Would add to my account but I think I have about two years on already (and I haven't really used my gold account in ages).

Offline harv

« Reply #264 on: July 12, 2015, 03:58:19 PM »
The latest Humble Bundle thingummybob is a Game Making one. Details here.

You can get GameGuru for something like 64p I think at current exchange rates. :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #265 on: November 26, 2015, 07:52:44 AM »
Bloody hell..

3DS + 1 game for £69.99

Still in stock this morning round my area - but likely to sell out VERY fast.

Offline harv

« Reply #266 on: November 27, 2015, 03:29:09 AM »
Elite Dangerous is now available on Steam for a ridiculous £9.89 :o

BUY IT NAO!!!!!!

It's now number one in my Best Games Of All Time list, knocking the original Elite down to number two.

Decided to give my 6700K a bit more welly, it's now running stable at 4.8MHz which isn't too bad. Overclocking CPUs is a bit of a lottery, some are real diamonds for overclocking and some aren't so good. I've done pretty well with this one I think...that's a 20% increase unless my maths has gone wonky. 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Late

« Reply #267 on: November 29, 2015, 04:22:05 AM »
Elite Dangerous is now available on Steam for a ridiculous £9.89 :o

BUY IT NAO!!!!!!
Would be rude not to, at that price.
Bought.
Doubt I'll get it played any time in the next few months, but what the hell - good game to have in the collection for if I find myself with some free time.

Have added it to my (rather lengthy) Steam download queue. It's taking an age to reinstall all the games I lost when my external HDD went down last month, but I'm getting there. I currently have 440 out of my 522 games installed. I could've had them all done a couple of weeks ago if I was permanently downloading them, but I'm trying not to use too much bandwidth as I need it for COD and for streaming to my media player - so I'm just doing a dozen or so, one or two nights a week.

Offline harv

« Reply #268 on: November 29, 2015, 10:58:56 AM »
And the Horizons DLC is going to be available soon too. Lets you drive around on buggies. It's £39.99 I think but looks like it's going to be worth every penny. At the moment you can only land on planets without an atmosphere but it looks awesome. 8)

Offline stupac

« Reply #269 on: November 29, 2015, 01:45:19 PM »
Got The Walking Dead Season One, Season Two, Game Of Thrones, The Wolf Among Us and Tales From The Borderlands all for£24 on Playstation Store. Normally £79.99 so well happy with that as I was looking to get TWD anyway.  :D
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United