https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Bargains  (Read 99589 times)

Offline harv

Re: Bargains
« Reply #270 on: November 29, 2015, 02:11:06 PM »
Forgot to say that I bought all three Bioshock games on Steam for peanuts. About 6 quid I think. They're supposed to be amazing in VR. 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

« Reply #271 on: November 30, 2015, 09:42:05 PM »
Can't go wrong at that price
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #272 on: December 30, 2015, 01:40:25 AM »
A great deal on the PC version of Alien: Isolation here for £5.58.

At that sort of price it would be rude not to lol ;D

Another one that's supposed to be the dog's bollocks in VR-O-Vision. I think it's only a matter of time before someone has a heart attack playing games in VR. :o :-\ :o

When it does happen I reckon it's going to be whilst playing either Dreadhalls or Alien: Isolation, at least going by the games that are available for the Rift so far...but I'm pretty sure that other - perhaps even better? - horror games designed to make you poo your pants will be available on launch day (Q1 next year, probably the end of March I reckon). ;D ;D ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #273 on: January 02, 2016, 05:15:38 PM »
Another bargain. Star Citizen and the single player game, Squadron 42, are both available for a bargain $54, works out as £37ish. :o

Offline harv

« Reply #274 on: March 18, 2016, 03:59:56 PM »
Am making sure that anything I buy from Steam sales is either native Rift compatible or compatible via Vorpx. They've got the Borderlands games on offer at the moment. Have just bought Borderlands 1 GOTY and Borderlands 2 for £7.99. It would be rude not to lol ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #275 on: April 11, 2016, 02:34:39 PM »
Assassins Creed Unity - Xbox One - £2.84

Downloading it now!  ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #276 on: April 11, 2016, 06:48:29 PM »
It'd be downright rude not to at that price!  ;D
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline stupac

« Reply #277 on: April 11, 2016, 09:08:58 PM »
Unity is great for co op and actually lets you pick and change your outfit and colours. Apart from that it's not the best AC game, but still enjoyed it. Definitely worth a buy at that price!
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline harv

« Reply #278 on: April 11, 2016, 10:28:09 PM »
Tbh, Ubisoft pretty much milked that franchise to death. Way too many games in too short a time resulting in poor quality titles. A shame because it was pretty cool at the start. :-\

Offline jman

« Reply #279 on: April 12, 2016, 07:41:53 AM »
Yeah they did.. but for less than £3 I'm willing to forego that..

I did hear its a weak release compared to Black Flag.. but then its £3  ;D ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #280 on: April 13, 2016, 09:34:56 AM »
I bought Zoo Tycoon for £7.38 at same time too.. not the best price in the world but I have wanted to play it from the X1 launch and £10 for two games that should last me a while sounded like a good deal.

Offline jman

« Reply #281 on: April 29, 2016, 11:31:43 AM »
Not sure how much of a deal this is.. because the price could drop dramatically after release.. but I'm looking forward to the release of Doom - so I pre-ordered it last night.

£32.85 at SimplyGames - pretty sure you get charged on order (if that makes any difference).

Offline jman

« Reply #282 on: January 21, 2017, 06:13:03 PM »
Xcom 2 currently £14.99 at GAME for x1 and ps4.  To good to pass up as I really enjoyed the first one

Offline jman

« Reply #283 on: March 21, 2017, 05:49:42 PM »
Glad I waited for halo wars 2, picked it up today for £24.99 with a free 3 month live subscription thrown in from argos

Offline Late

« Reply #284 on: March 24, 2017, 03:08:22 AM »
Really need a good deal on Xbox gold. Current subscription runs out on the 27th.
Some folk are saying they've dashboard offers of £25ish but mine's showing as £40.