https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Crips  (Read 3636 times)

Offline harv

Crips
« on: July 20, 2013, 09:44:09 AM »
Hate it when people can't say the word 'crisps' properly lol :P

Now that we've had sweltering heat for a few days it's VERY important that you eat more salt to replace the salt lost through sweating. A couple of packets of crisps or peanuts is an ideal way to do this.

What's your favourite..? For me it has to be Skips, just beating Frazzles. ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline shellyboy100

Re: Crips
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 02:38:05 PM »
Space Raiders: Beef!

When I lived up north i ate them all the time...then I moved down south and I haven't been able to find them anywhere in the last 10 years, until January this year! Found the in Tesco for a pack of 10 for £1...I bought 50, they lasted me 3 days.

I only by 20 a week now though.

McCoy's is a very distant 2nd...
South Shields

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 04:56:14 PM »
Bloody hell, they're a blast from the past! :o

When I was a kid there used to be vampire crisps that were shaped like fangs lol. Can't remember what flavour they were now, think they were salt and vinegar but I will stand to be corrected if anyone else remembers them and I've got it wrong. Can't remember for the life of me what they were called though. ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 04:25:07 PM »
Best thing about Skips is that every now and then you get a packet with twice as much flavouring in. The melt in the mouth goodness is awesome enough but when you get them with twice as much flavour on them you really start to trip your balls lololol :o ;D ;D ;D

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 09:45:10 PM »
Pork Scratchings