https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The British Post  (Read 3578 times)

Offline harv

The British Post
« on: August 20, 2014, 01:07:44 PM »
Can't believe how shite it is compared to 30-odd years ago. I missed a delivery earlier and found a card through my door. Says I had 2 packages and that they had been left in my official Safeplace, with your neighbour 'in between bins'. I don't have a fucking official safe place, and if I did have one it certainly wouldn't be out in the fucking open where anyone walking past would see the fucking things. I'm soooooooo pissed off right now. That's $100 worth of t-shirts and DVDs gone fucking missing because of my postman's negligence. And of those packages I was planning on refusing delivery for one of them so that I could get my money back because I ordered it by mistake. Well that's not going to happen now, is it..? And, of course, that was the most expensive of the two packages. :o :o :o >:( >:( >:( :(

Fucking cunts.  :o >:( >:( >:(

30-odd years ago you had first post delivered before you left for school/work in the morning and second post around midday. Cock ups by posties were few and far between. Now we get one delivery, around midday where I am, and the postie makes ridiculous cock ups like this. Fucking useless. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

Re: The British Post
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 05:18:23 PM »
And it gets even worse. Went to the Sorting Office to complain and got told that I'd have to come back tomorrow morning when the manager is there...and he's only in for 3 fucking hours. Nice work if you can get it lol :o ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline ipfreely

Re: The British Post
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 09:57:51 PM »
I got charged £2.31 to get 2 of my birthday cards this year, because they were classed as "large letters"  :(
Wasting away the hours since 2005
Teams: Little Thursbury and Chipping Maston (littleleaps)