SundayLeague > Major Competitions & Private league competitions

The Pre Season Gold competitions in the Pre Season

(1/13) > >>

The Borg:
So, as we know the pre season competitions in the Pre Season are used mainly to get that training benefit while there is no friendlies.

Some managers have expressed it isn't fair that some can't get in etc and we can't keep making more & more just to try get everyone in. Still then people can miss out. Where does it stop?

Where do we want to go with these for the pre season or in general?
It does benefit multiple teams on a budget as you can play a gold league get 14 x training sessions for 500cr. Rather than 1400cr in friendlies. (Myself included I do this, not so much for the credits but because I create and play in them it gives me one less game. I don't need a friendly aswell then)

IMO in the long run I think we should take the training benefit away from ALL private leagues so there is 0 advantage on any of them. Everyone would be on the same playing field. The Official competitions would keep the Gold Cup image so that will remain on your history page and they would still be restartable so they tally up on your history page. No-one would get a pre season training advantage. More emphasis on scheduling your friendlies.

Open for discussion with what you guys think we should do.
Need to do something though so it's fair for all and we don't have more and more Pre Golds. Without the training we wouldn't need the Pre Golds tbh as you could just join other PLs people have created.

The Borg:
*Bump* So people can see this.

Nijinsky:
Just make it one team per manager across all the gold leagues. I still fill all my friendly games in every season but i am partial to a bit of gold...

RParker9:
I'd say keep the training benefit. We all want to improve our teams. Just make more pre-season golds where needed.

bonzai:
I'm for removing the training benifit.

If it was only a budget thing, I was ok with it, you can choose to spend the credits for the training benifits.
But because places are limited, it seems unfair to people login in later, or noticing later that the leagues are open.

Creating more leagues is a solution, but then there will always be some teams without a spot, and moderators gets extra work sorting things out, which we all now, in this SL messages systems is alot of time spended for the people that already do so much to keep this game entertaining.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version