https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 94.  (Read 7643 times)

Offline Denmark_14

Re: Friendly League Season 94.
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2022, 06:33:24 PM »
Italiano 6 games away from an invincible season in FL3!! And DaneMark, well you’ve only got 3 more points in FL2 than what I’ve achieved in FL1  :P
BALDBEAN FC

Offline bonzai

« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2022, 12:24:25 AM »
It always hurts when a team takes the title at your own home game...

Amazing season Anthony! Dominated the league from start to finish.
Is this your team on full strenght and declining or can we expect another FL1 win next season?

If so, just give us the thought we can challenge, and don't just take of with 20 points ahead. ;)
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2022, 03:21:30 PM »
Incredible flawless performance this season Antony.
Congrats on winning this seasons FL1 and making it 3 in a row.

Complete dominance from start to finish, I can't recall anyone winning FL1 21 points ahead of 2nd with 5 games to go.

Well done mate :)
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 94. Game 25/30.
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2022, 03:53:09 PM »

FL1.  Game 25/30.

Floriana FC won 2-0 at Mobtown FC and now have a 21 point lead. In second place, Super Imps won 2 - 0 against Jellybellies who are down to third place. Hoarse Whisperers are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, SatinStorm have 21 points.   Beeky Blinders have 23 points. Both United World F.C and FC Town of Luton have 25 points each.

FL2.  Game 25/30.

Realale Madrid won 6-1 at DANEMARK FC and have a three point lead at the top. In second place by goal difference, CSI-Westgate on Sea were held to a goalless draw at Ogres. In third place by the goal difference, Wizards won 5 - 0 against Rathpeacon. Fulhams Finest are two points short of the top three. At the bottom Betty Swollocks XI have 18 points.   Under the Radar FC have 20 points. Bristol Saints  have 22 points. Bonsai Planters are three points above the bottom three.

FL3.  Game 25/30.

Leaders by five points, ITALIANO won 3-0 at HarriCam Wanderers and only need another four points to gain promotion. In second place, Fools United won 15-0 at Kilcully. Two points behind in third place, Team Logan John won 4 - 0 against Banatul Timisoara. Pipick City are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Colorado SCI have no points. ITFC have 9 points.    Kilcully have 15 points. Girthwood FCare four points above the bottom three.

:) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline spiteri

« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2022, 05:57:08 PM »
Thanks for the congratulations!

And yes, I'm sure people will be pleased to know the first of 4 players will be declining from my starting 11 tommorow, all four by the start of the next FL season.  ;)
Floriana FC

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 94. Game 26/30.
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2022, 03:54:43 PM »

FL1.  Game 26/30.

Champions elect, Floriana FC were held to a 1-1 draw by Aten warriors. 19 points behind in second place, Super Imps won 2 - 0 against BALDBEAN FC. Hoarse Whisperers joins the top three after winning 1 - 0 against United World F.C. Kushberry F.C, New Energy and Jellybellies are all two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have 23 points. SatinStorm have 24 points. Both United World F.C and FC Town of Luton have 25 points each.

FL2.  Game 26/30.

Leaders by three points, Realale Madrid won 2 - 1 against Rathpeacon. In second place, Wizards won 3 - 0 against DANEMARK FC. CSI-Westgate on Sea  are down to third by goal difference after losing 6-0 at Under the Radar FC. Only the goal difference is keeping Steaua Sudului out of the top three. At the bottom, Betty Swollocks XI have 18 points. Under the Radar FC have 23 points. Both Bristol Saints and    Bonsai Planters have 25 points each.

FL3.  Game 26/30.

Leaders by three points, ITALIANO shared a goalless draw with Pipick City. In second place, Fools United won 20-0 at Banatul Timisoara. Two points behind in third place, Team Logan John won 13-0 at Kilcully. Both HarriCam Wanderers and Pipick City are four points short of the top three. At the bottom, Colorado SCI have no points. ITFC have 9 points. Kilcully have 15 points.   Girthwood FC are one point above the bottom three.

Apologies in advance for tomorrow Sunday. I will not be available to post a report. It is my Birthday on Monday 7th and it is a big one so my Family are taking me out for dinner tomorrow Sunday. If anyone feels like doing a report on their league for me it would be a big help.
Brian
CSI-Franchise

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2022, 04:03:48 PM »
Happy belated birthday in advance Brian.
I hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow with your loved ones.

When I am available tomorrow, I will do the reports :)
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2022, 09:58:27 PM »
Happy Birthday Brian
Rathpeacon

Offline Brendan Rodgers

• Joe Allen, he is a beautiful human being
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2022, 10:57:15 PM »
Happy birthday Brian. What kind of food you going out for a Ruby Murray ?
New Energy
C4 x1 | TCL x1 | TEL x1

My Lovely Horse
C6 x1

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2022, 08:28:04 AM »
Happy birthday Brian 🕺🕺🕺
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2022, 11:01:36 AM »
3 games to go and i am facing relegation to FL3. it's been a season of several very long term injuries and a few days where i didnt get to set up. I cant buy a win right now.
Rathpeacon

Offline Swifty

« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2022, 12:31:58 PM »
3 games to go and i am facing relegation to FL3. it's been a season of several very long term injuries and a few days where i didnt get to set up. I cant buy a win right now.
your not the only one, I am using the rest of this season to try different things out. Season a right off!!
Rebel Rovers

Offline Gull

« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2022, 01:22:59 PM »
your not the only one, I am using the rest of this season to try different things out. Season a right off!!

Yeah me too - having the 11th strongest starting XI I didn't expect too much. Think FL2 was generally stronger than last year.

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2022, 03:19:13 PM »

Yeah me too - having the 11th strongest starting XI I didn't expect too much. Think FL2 was generally stronger than last year.

3 draws and 11 losses from my last 14. I am losing consistently to teams that I am on, at least on paper, better than. Two games to go, if the sides behind me win any game, I'm doomed  :D
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 94. Game 28/30.
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2022, 03:57:13 PM »

FL1.  Game 28/30.

The difference between Floriana FC and second place is now 20 points after Floriana FC were held to a goalless draw at BALDBEAN FC. In second place, Super Imps lost 2-0 against Hoarse Whisperers who are two points further behind in third place by goal difference. Only the goal difference is keeping Jellybellies out of the top three. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have 23 points. SatinStorm have 24 points. Both United World F.C and FC Town of Luton have 28 points each.

FL2.  Game 28/30.

Congratulations go to Realale Madrid who have gained promotion to the promised land. Today they won 1-0 at Bonsai Planters. Three points behind in second place, Wizards won 2 - 0 against Betty Swollocks XI. Five points further behind in third place, Fulhams Finest won 2-0 at Bristol Saints. Steaua Sudului are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Betty Swollocks XI  have 18 points and are relegated. Both Bristol Saints and Bonsai Planters have 25 points each. Under the Radar FC are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 28/30.

Congratulations to ITALIANO who have gained promotion in their first FL Season. Today they won 8-0 at Kilcully. Three points behind in second place, Fools United won 5-0 at Girthwood FC. Four points further behind in third place, Team Logan John drew    1 - 1   against CORINTHIAN CLOWNS. Pipick City are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Colorado SCI have no points. ITFC have 12 points. Kilcully have 15 points. Girthwood FC are four points above the bottom three.

CSI-Franchise