https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Occulus Founder - Traditional TVs To Die In A Couple Of Decades  (Read 6364 times)

Offline harv

Re: Occulus Founder - Traditional TVs To Die In A Couple Of Decades
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 04:43:33 PM »
Yup, tellies will die out because VR simply does everything better. And that's before you take into account the savings that he mentioned with regards to building, transporting and shelf space. Who in their right mind would want a telly when you can have a far superior viewing experience with VR..?

You'll probably find tellies costing the equivalent of 400 quid and VR headsets costing 30 quid each. A family of 4 and you're talking a saving of 280 quid. Who in their right mind would want to opt for a telly instead..? Paying more for an inferior service, paying for delivery etc.

The telly is going to be going the same way as the Dodo in 20-30 years.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

Re: Occulus Founder - Traditional TVs To Die In A Couple Of Decades
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2014, 10:06:29 PM »
Everyone will be wearing smart contact lenses within the next few decades. It's the natural tech progression.

Not me, I hate contact lenses, couldn't stand putting them in my eyes. Urrrggh, no thanks.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.