https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Downloading  (Read 19095 times)

Offline Dragontao

Re: Downloading
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2013, 03:05:33 PM »
Looks like the ISPs have been leaned on again and they've started to block some proxies and other popular public trackers like KickAss Torrents. Have found this site whilst looking for a KickAss Torrents proxy and it has links to a few of the most popular public torrent sites. 8)

Nice one Harv

When are they going to learn that they'll never win.

As for Proxies, they'll never stop all of thoise either.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2013, 07:04:44 PM »
Yup, I've seen one of the TPB proxies called TheHydraBay lol. Cut one off and a few more always spring up to replace it.

One really annoying thing is that our wonderful Tory government has decided to get the police involved  now. What a fucking waste of taxpayers' money that is. Forget about paedophiles, child killers, murderers, drug addicts thieving to get a fix, muggers etc. Go for owners of torrent sites that live in the UK. Great idea ::) >:( ::)

I'm particularly pissed off with that because I've been a victim of crime a few times and the police have done bugger all.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2013, 08:04:06 PM »
Here's the story. Bloody ridiculous.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2013, 08:57:11 PM »
Yup, I've seen one of the TPB proxies called TheHydraBay lol. Cut one off and a few more always spring up to replace it.

One really annoying thing is that our wonderful Tory government has decided to get the police involved  now. What a fucking waste of taxpayers' money that is. Forget about paedophiles, child killers, murderers, drug addicts thieving to get a fix, muggers etc. Go for owners of torrent sites that live in the UK. Great idea ::) >:( ::)

I'm particularly pissed off with that because I've been a victim of crime a few times and the police have done bugger all.

I saids all along that this was the real reason for the snooping laws, and nothing to do with terrorism.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2013, 03:42:52 AM »
Great, spend £2.5m on this sort of bollocks, and don't bother with real crime. Unbelievable. ::) ::) ::)

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2013, 10:02:37 PM »
The Government are there to serve the needs of the corporations and to make themselves and their buddies rich. They are not there for the likes of us. The police are rapidly becoming the strong arm of the inland revenue and corporate scum.

Offline harv

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2013, 03:58:24 PM »
Awesome ;D ;D ;D

And I used the holy symbols of CTRL+C and CTRL+V to provide that link. Consider me a convert :P ;D ;D ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2013, 04:50:57 PM »
lolz.
The conspiracist in me doesn't fancy putting Kopimi as my religion on the next census, mind... ;)

Fair play to the Ruskies and the other governments - they're putting up a good fight. I've noticed a fair few piratebay proxy sites down lately. Of course there's still loads more.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2013, 05:06:55 PM »
Yup, I think it's great lol. Isn't there something in the European Court of Human Rights that mentions freedom of religious expression or something..? Would mean that no copyright claims would be lawful lololol ;D ;D ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2013, 09:50:16 PM »
Just seen Isohunt has been closed down and ordered to pay $110 million  :o

Offline harv

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2013, 10:14:56 PM »
Whoops, that's not good lol :o ;D

Haven't visited there for a bit though, I tend to download stuff from TPB when I use a public tracker these days. When THAT site goes down it'll be a tragedy. :o

Offline harv

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2013, 08:02:41 PM »
Well that didn't last long lol ;D ;D ;D 8)

And what a fucking waste of taxpayer's money. Fucking disgraceful. I'm sure the NHS would welcome £250,000 worth of cash. Unbelievable. >:(

Offline Late

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2013, 09:33:59 PM »
Not the biggest waste carried out by the government... Not by a long shot.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2013, 09:41:44 PM »
I didn't infer that it was the biggest waste of taxpayer's money by the government, just that it's disgraceful. ;)

Same goes for all of the time and money wasted by the media companies taking ISPs to court to block access to various torrent sites, particularly when it's so easy to circumvent.

I'd rather this money be spent on health, education, emergency services etc.

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2013, 11:46:39 PM »
Not forgetting welfare. How else would you pay for your Nintendo consoles and games?