https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Downloading  (Read 19103 times)

Offline harv

Re: Downloading
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2013, 01:17:50 AM »
I save up for them like everyone else. Took me well over a year to pay for my Wii U, if I was able to work it would take me a couple of months. I'd much rather be working tbh.

And as I've already mentioned I have no problems with the government cutting back on benefits, making an effort to stop fraudulent claims for ESA being successful due to changes to both the criteria for claiming ESA and more harsh medicals and the government doping something useful to actually help people back to work after long term unemployment. I'm very pleased to say that since the government started to clamp down on fraudulent ESA claims that Ive personally seen a great deal less people (and the majority were Eastern European too) walking around fine with crutches they obviously don't need.

We've already gone into depth regarding benefit claims in another thread, the one about touch typing if I remember correctly, better if we keep these off-topic rants and personal attacks on my good self to the one thread please and keep this one on-topic. This is about downloading/download sites/piracy/court action, not about my being too unwell to work. ;)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2013, 04:57:22 PM »
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2013, 09:34:05 PM »
Those of you that used to have a Demonoid account might be interested to know that the site is back!!! They've closed registrations for a while but if you previously had an account you can log in with your name and password. Turns out that after the Old Billski raided the place and confiscated the servers some Euros must have changed hands somewhere down the line and the data was leaked. Lovely jubbly 8) It's at d2.vu ;D

Going to take a while before it's back to 100% though.

I love it when these sites 'stick it to The Man' lol ;D ;D ;D

That's both Isohunt and Demonoid both back from the dead. Nice 8)