https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Films Thread  (Read 201509 times)

Offline Dragontao

Re: The Films Thread
« Reply #135 on: July 16, 2012, 03:50:47 PM »
Cheers, I think my favourite Sandler film is probably Anger Management, with Happy Gilmore a close second.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline styles

« Reply #136 on: July 17, 2012, 12:36:36 AM »
Fave sandler film is the waterboy with funny people second.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline jman

« Reply #137 on: July 19, 2012, 01:36:58 PM »
Looking forward to the new batman tomorrow.. probably wont go until saturday but expecting some epic stuff after the last film.. definitely a film I dont mind paying top dollah at the flicks to go and watch..

...will be the same with expendables 2.. although I will definitely see that on opening night (Aug 17) :D

Offline Late

« Reply #138 on: July 19, 2012, 02:07:12 PM »
I'm toying with going to see Batman, too. Totally broke (£800 car repairs in the last few weeks - nightmare) but I've got about 1000 cokezone points and there's bollock all prizes worth getting, so I might cash some in for Cineworld vouchers (150 points each)...
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline styles

« Reply #139 on: July 19, 2012, 03:06:21 PM »
Anyone that spoils batman  for me dies
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline bealec

« Reply #140 on: July 19, 2012, 04:31:14 PM »

Batman is Bruce Wayne....sorry.

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #141 on: July 19, 2012, 05:51:51 PM »
Seeing it tomorrow but won't spoil it for anyone.  :P

Offline styles

« Reply #142 on: July 19, 2012, 07:28:24 PM »

Batman is Bruce Wayne....sorry.

Watch your back! >:(

Work hard, be nice.

Offline Late

« Reply #143 on: July 19, 2012, 09:52:18 PM »
Some decent films in Amazon's current 2 blurays for £10 promotion.

Have gone for Scott Pilgrim vs The World, and MacGruber. (Have seen both before, downloaded. Who says piracy kills the industry? Neither of those films appealed from the ads, and I wouldn't have ever seen, let alone bought, either of them...)
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #144 on: July 20, 2012, 01:57:24 AM »
Looking forward to the new batman tomorrow.. probably wont go until saturday but expecting some epic stuff after the last film.. definitely a film I dont mind paying top dollah at the flicks to go and watch..

...will be the same with expendables 2.. although I will definitely see that on opening night (Aug 17) :D

Have to agree on Batman, though might have to wait until the week after next. I think it's a real shame if it's Bale's last Batman. Hoping they can persuade him to do another one. Everytime they change actors/directors they seem to do a reboot these days. Not sure they can improve too much on these last three Batmans. The one thing with Batman is that I was never a DC comics fan so continuity and plot changes in the Batman films don't bother me so much.

Almost certainly won't see Expendables for about a week after it opens either.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #145 on: July 20, 2012, 01:58:15 AM »

A bit like Batman then really.  :P ;)

Offline harv

« Reply #146 on: July 20, 2012, 03:17:54 AM »
Michael Keaton has been the best Batman. Just the right edge of lunacy, none of the others have captured it although that's probably partly down to the writing too. The first two Batman films were the best imo.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

« Reply #147 on: July 20, 2012, 07:51:40 AM »
I liked the old Batman films as much as the next guy (I even liked the Val Kilmer and George Clooney ones), but you seriously can't think any of those ones are better than Dark Knight? :o

Offline jman

« Reply #148 on: July 20, 2012, 08:27:19 AM »
I think what harv means is that he liked Tim Burtons direction of batman films rather than thinking Keaton was the best batman.. anyone that thinks Keaton was the best batman is obviously in need of a good kick in....because Keaton is a complete nancy boy compared to Bale.. but actually maybe that is why harv likes Keaton so much..  ;D  ;D

More worringly though late.. you "liked" the Clooney batman film... get out.. just get out...

Offline Late

« Reply #149 on: July 20, 2012, 09:18:56 AM »
I was in my early twenties, and I liked a film where a fit 21yo Alicia Silverstone got dressed up in tight leather. So sue me :D