https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: So Bad They're Good Films  (Read 1541 times)

Offline harv

So Bad They're Good Films
« on: October 21, 2014, 07:59:00 PM »
I love watching these sort of things, the latest one I saw was Sharknado about a tornado that sucked up a shitload of man eating sharks and spread them all over the place as the tornado moved around. It's absolutely hilarious in places lololol ;D ;D ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

Re: So Bad They're Good Films
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 09:44:44 PM »
There's Sharknado 2 Harv.

They are also making Sharknado 3.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 12:10:08 AM »
Really..?!!?!? :o ;D

Fantastic lmfao ;D ;D ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 06:20:19 PM »
Not watched it yet, but have a film called Zombeavers to watch. It's about Zombie Beavers.

Sci Fi channel (or the shittily named SYFy as it is now), who are responsible for Sharknado, have a series called Z nation. It's a very poor copy of the walking dead (made by the Asylum, so to be expected) but they had an episode entitled Znado and have also had a Zunami, lol.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 08:33:28 PM »
Zombie beavers...now I've heard everything lmfao :o ;D

Going to find and download that lol ;D