https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Bitch Is Dead!!!  (Read 11566 times)

Offline harv

The Bitch Is Dead!!!
« on: April 09, 2013, 08:41:02 PM »
Thank fuck. This is the first time I've actually been happy about somebody dying. Apparently the Jocks had a big party up there lol. That evil cunt is downstairs shovelling coal, no doubt about that at all.

She also is a holder of a World Record, the biggest slapper in history - she fucked an entire nation.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline ancelotti

Re: The Bitch Is Dead!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 09:07:25 PM »
I wonder who all the grave dancers will blame for the failings in their lives now.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 10:08:44 PM »
Disagree with some of her policies and some of the things she did, like I do with most parties, but if she'd had her way we wouldn't be getting fucked over by Europe now. We certainly wouldn't be so deeply into the European Union.

We'd also still have an armed forces capable of actually kicking the Argie's butts, instead of being laughed at when we send an Aircraft Carrier down there with no aircraft.

Union leaders like Scargill were the real criminals when it came to the demise of the unions as a force. They attempted to use the unions for political reasons, trying to bring down Governments, as they did with Heath. No way that was going to be allowed to happen again. They loaded the gun that Thatcher shot them with. THose scum were as bad as any politician, continuing to get fat off the union member's fees while their followers struggled on low wages and starved when on strike. No different to the MP's and their expenses.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline Late

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 10:35:44 PM »
Harv never would've crossed a picket line...
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 01:11:56 AM »
 ::)

Are you styles in disguise..?

The main problem I have with Thatcher is her government closing down a shitload of psychiatric hospitals and starting this Care In The Community bollocks. My Dad didn't get the help he needed because of this.

She's the only person in my whole life that I've actually truly hated.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 02:09:59 AM »

Below the belt  ...

... but funny. Sorry Harv lol.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 02:32:45 AM »
And even worse, she also tried stopping diabetics from getting free prescriptions which was fucking disgraceful :o

Offline AVFCRoss

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 01:21:41 PM »

LMAO

Offline Late

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 03:26:27 PM »
To be honest, I don't feel I know enough about her and her policies to feel strongly one way or the other - but I can fully understand those at both ends of the spectrum.

Whilst I hate that anyone would rejoice in someone's death, I couldn't help but smile when I saw the mid-week charts on iTunes.
Judy Garland is looking a good bet for this weekend's number one spot, with "Ding-Dong! the Witch Is Dead" from the Wizard of Oz soundtrack.

Well played, Britain, you darkly mischievous bastards :D
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Momo

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2013, 04:48:57 PM »
The auld bitch died 35years too late.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2013, 07:27:48 PM »
What I find disgusting is that they call all of the MPs back to LOndon at the tax payer's expense to stand around making cringeworthy speeches about her. Totally unnecessary.

Then William Hague says the country can afford to spend £10 million on her funeral. Really? When everyone is being told that we can stomach the cuts to just about everything, reduced standard of living, the disabled and unemployed (the ones who don't want to work can fark right off) are being told by the government they are spongers, Irritates the fuck out of me but it will be a nice jolly for lots of MPs who will no doubt get a nice nosh up at our expense at the funeral.

Offline styles

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2013, 12:07:16 AM »
Mixed emotions about thatcher. From her humble beginnings she definitely over achieved, reading about the 70s, her policies definitely saved the country from the grip of the tuc and other unions who were holding the country to ransom. I read the coal industry was in ruins and needed to be treated with an iron fist.

On the flip side her attitude towards n Ireland eventually led her to become a figure hated by both communities. Her shoot to kill policy prolonged the ni conflict and her attitude towards bobby sands and the hunger strikers was inhuman. There were parties in west belfast and derry all last week, so harv you must be delighted that you are dancing on her grave alongside IRA sympathisers!!

Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2013, 02:06:03 AM »
Lol, couldn't care less tbh. If I was running this country I'd deport the lot of them and close the borders. Getting rid of the dirty thieving peg selling gypsy bastards alone would save this country a small fortune and cut crime considerably. All of the Irish both North and South are pikey wankers anyway :P

I'd also fuck the scousers over there too because there's waaaay too much pikey blood in their veins for my liking. :o

Offline Late

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2013, 09:13:10 AM »
You appreciate that if someone right-wing enough to start deporting wasters out of the country got into a position to do so you'd be on the first ferry?

Offline harv

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 01:59:32 PM »
English wasters are fine, it's the foreigners we need to get rid of ;)

I'd love to fuck off the Eastern Europeans back to where they came from too, will also benefit the crime figures. Don't mind the Poles because they're always willing to graft but Romanians and Albanians in particular are just as bad as the pikies with regards to benefit fraud and crime.