https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Bitch Is Dead!!!  (Read 11553 times)

Offline Dragontao

Re: The Bitch Is Dead!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 08:00:24 PM »
Don't really have a problem with some Eastern Europeans, for a start the Poles were allies in the war and I'd rather have cultures immigrating who will, for the most part, integrate.

Plus there are some very fit Eastern European women, though a of them seem to be heavy smokers, and smoking is an immediate turn off.

If we could import well educated and well brought up immigrants on a one for one swap basis with a chav moving in the opposite direction, I'd take that every day of the week.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 08:17:33 PM »
Yup, sounds ideal to me lol ;D

But the sweaty socks can go too...rebuilding Hadrian's Wall with machine gun emplacements and mine fields is essential...momo pack your bags mate! :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline styles

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2013, 11:39:50 AM »
You appreciate that if someone right-wing enough to start deporting wasters out of the country got into a position to do so you'd be on the first ferry?

LMFAO!!
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline Momo

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2013, 06:44:03 PM »
Unfortunately there is no Hell, if there is it's far to good for this auld fuckin' cow.
She had not one ounce of humanity in her body.
Anybody North of the Watford Gap I'm sure will agree with  me, Tory strongholds only considered, everyone else can go suck it.
This wee tune should have been played at whatever Church of Supernonsense  she was displayed at (puke).

Lucky.

Aye right.

Offline harv

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2013, 06:49:38 PM »
Couldn't agree more mate, like I said this is the first and probably only time I'll be happy that someone is dead.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2013, 10:52:59 PM »
The Beat Double A side with "Best Friend". Mostly Best Friend got played on radio and this was pretty much relegated to b side status.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K6YWX4OL0o

Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline styles

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2013, 08:14:23 AM »
Couldn't agree more mate, like I said this is the first and probably only time I'll be happy that someone is dead.

Mate? You had him bricked up behind a wall with machine guns on it earlier!!
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2013, 09:52:58 AM »
Second best PM we've ever had, behind Attlee.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2013, 10:55:02 AM »

;D

Offline harv

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2013, 01:24:22 PM »

That's what's known in the facist trade as lulling them into a false sense of security. 8)

Not too sure what to do with the Welsh though, I've always found the Welsh accent on women to be horny. Plus we've got to keep the sheep entertained. :P

Offline harv

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2013, 01:26:15 PM »
Oh, and talking about accents anyone with a Birmingham accent can go too. Most annoying accent ever!!! :o

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2013, 02:56:19 PM »
Oh, and talking about accents anyone with a Birmingham accent can go too. Most annoying accent ever!!! :o

Same with Mancunian, but if we banish Mancunians North of the border, at least it won't affect attendances at Old Trafford, so Harv should be okay with that.

Offline harv

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2013, 02:58:31 PM »
Lol ;D ;D ;D

Offline AVFCRoss

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2013, 02:33:21 AM »
Don't really have a problem with some Eastern Europeans, for a start the Poles were allies in the war and I'd rather have cultures immigrating who will, for the most part, integrate.

I don't have an issue with anybody who wants to come to the UK for the sake of making a better life for themselves through hard work and trying to fit in...Plenty of people from foreign backgrounds who do that, but sadly, there are still way too many who just abuse the benefits system and just see living in Britain as a right to an easier life from wherever they came from.

Lack of integration, whether that be through choice or just laziness, pisses me off no end...Since when does something like the veil have a place in western society? To be able to get away walking around in public with 90% of your face entirely covered is a slap in the face of common rules in society...Wonder how many muslim women have shoplifted because they know they can't be traced back on CCTV due to having their identity masked? I understand that analogy is a bit extreme, but you still shouldn't be allowed to walk around in a public place with your face covered up...I wonder how many shops I'd be allowed into wearing a mask? It's only different for them because we don't want to offend their ridiculous religious practices...The french absolutely nailed it by banning the veil, and it pains me to praise them lot.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2013, 07:40:32 PM »
I nearly created a riot in an equality and diversity course (which is mandatory) at work.

I pointed out that by the supposed policies to promote multi-culturalism and diversity, they were in actuality prmoiting a lack of equality as many of the cultures they are wanting us to accept do not favour equality in any way shape or form, such as those which discrimintate against women, gays, other religions etc. Not to mention hating certain other races and some even have a form of racial discrimination within their own societies.

They weren't happy but they couldn't argue because it's fucking true.

When somebody dared to raise the dreaded "R" word, I showed them my Facebook account on my phone with my many friends from different cultures, including my two best friends, one of which is black and the other is half Chinese, then pointed out that they are as fucked off with the immigration situation in this country as any white British because people who weren't born here and have never paid a bloody penny in tax are getting everything from the Government while many tax payers get next to fuck all when they are in need.

As for Europe and the European Union, those fuckers can piss right off. Democracy is a joke here. What's the point of voting for any political party in this country to do what we want, when all they do is bend over and get shafted by Brussels whenever they tell us our laws need changing or we can't kick out some hate preaching terrorist cunt.

End rant.