https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: stupid mistakes  (Read 1797 times)

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
stupid mistakes
« on: June 10, 2017, 08:03:04 PM »
hate it when i do this. usually when under pressure to set up for 15:00pm games. 4 games thrown away >:(

Goalkeeper subbed into left midfield in first minute, arse :-[

Offline Baggio

Re: stupid mistakes
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 08:41:55 PM »
On the piss for the mighty Tartan Army vs Engerland? lol

Gutted for Sparky after the beauty's he scored.. typical Scotland in the end tho Bill  ::)
SL Hibernian

Offline davef

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 11:46:11 PM »
hate it when i do this. usually when under pressure to set up for 15:00pm games. 4 games thrown away >:(

Goalkeeper subbed into left midfield in first minute, arse :-[

Do it the night before (or even the day)?  Or at least most of the basics.

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 10:39:49 PM »
Made an arse today by total mistake and left a suspended player in the team. That said i won 5 out of 6 games with 10 men. There must be some kind of error as i got results against some strong teams. Take a look  ???

http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=8677052

http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=8675429

http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=8610517

just 3 of the 6 examples

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 07:20:34 PM »
This is my realm. I always do this. League games, friendlies..you name it I do it 8)

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2017, 10:37:47 PM »
This is becoming a habit. Left back into goals after 1 minute.. don't even know how I managed to do this ::)

really need points in FL1, this doesn't help!!

Offline Marv999

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2017, 03:24:39 PM »
What a day to completely mess up my subs in all my games today..  looking at results looks like it cost me all wins and draws and at least 3000 credits  :'( :'( lost every game that mattered and probably my spot at the top of fl1 too.. aswell as other important pl's and the beer cup final  ::)
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2017, 03:29:38 PM »
What a day to completely mess up my subs in all my games today..  looking at results looks like it cost me all wins and draws and at least 3000 credits  :'( :'( lost every game that mattered and probably my spot at the top of fl1 too.. aswell as other important pl's and the beer cup final  ::)

I still can't work out what happened in our game, there must have been at least 3 players out of position. There's 4 of us joint top of FL1 now, not the end of the world Marv.
The Seg

Offline Marv999

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2017, 03:35:23 PM »

I still can't work out what happened in our game, there must have been at least 3 players out of position. There's 4 of us joint top of FL1 now, not the end of the world Marv.
yeah 2 players came on well out of position including a striker in midfield.. gutted as I was optimistic about results today and a lapse in concentration loses all my games today. Don't you just hate it when that happens  :o :-[
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)