https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League 80  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Friendly League 80
« on: December 06, 2019, 04:41:08 AM »

Because of the late start for FL79, and the late finish for all leagues in FL79 and also because of the time of the year where most players are very busy, including myself, FL80 will not start until the following season, 148. 

I have researched this very thoroughly that by the time all teams were registered, Leagues created and teams joined the leagues it would be almost impossible for FL80 to finish in the season 147 making it later and later every season.

I have emailed Junior twice asking if we will be having a Christmas/New Year break but so far I have had no reply.,

As there will be no FL80. or FL80. Cup during season 147 I will run a special FL Christmas Cup for hopefully 64 teams.  I will send passwords to all FL79 teams and give them time to enter then after a period of time I will invite all teams to enter their second teams on a first come basis.

I will open up registration for FL80 first thing in the new year which should give everyone ample time to register etc.

Sorry about all this but there is not a lot I can do about it.

Brian

:) 8) :)

CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline agadorspartacus

Re: Friendly League 80
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 06:54:58 AM »
No apologies needed Brian. We all know how hard you work to make FL work. Your the Gaffer and we need to support your decisions. :) 8)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 08:56:31 AM »

Thanks Ag.  I was not looking forward to having to announce that decision to everyone.
    :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline ShorterPearson

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 10:07:08 AM »

Because of the late start for FL79, and the late finish for all leagues in FL79 and also because of the time of the year where most players are very busy, including myself, FL80 will not start until the following season, 148.

I like this decision. Christmas is always a weird season around here and the last two season's difficulties getting leagues filled mean a reset makes sense.

I appreciate the thoughtfulness a great deal.

Completely in for a Christmas Cup as well.

chuck

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 10:09:18 AM »
Hello Brian,

I think this is a very good idea. It's a pity that Junior didnt reply to you but I think we will have  great FL80 in the new year.
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 01:08:12 PM »
Good Idea Brian.

I am in contact with Deca (head of UCB) to see if we should make the UCB the season after the next. I'm thinking what your thinking in regards to the festive period with many managers most likely going to be busier than usual.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2019, 08:46:04 PM »
maybe we make ucb every day? it’s a 14 game league.. and the break takes care of the rest?

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2019, 12:26:54 PM »
maybe we make ucb every day? it’s a 14 game league.. and the break takes care of the rest?

Not possible Nish as Deca does not have the time to do the UCB results/league standings and write ups on a daily basis.
Deca will have more news on whats happening after today's final games.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2019, 03:34:40 PM »
fair play, happy with the flow